Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Restricted Item Redemption - Outfits

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Modes

Played by Offline Tatrahis [PM] Posts: 13 — Threads: 4
Signos: 110
Inactive Character

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Lovis
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? No
-- If no: Claiming it as an incentive reward. (INCENTIVE-0013)
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes
Brief Description of Outfit: A gold collar with a scarf held to it with ruby bands. Green tassels, attached by rubies, decorate the collar. Rubies also hang on the end of the scarf.

Sorry that definitely is not a sentence. I don't know how else to shorten it.

Guess I could go less detailed?

A gold collar with a scarf attached by ruby bands and decorated by rubies. Green tassels, attached by rubies, decorate the collar.

Agreement
I understand that Outfits do not give any offensive or defensive benefits to my Character. I also understand that I can only change my character's Outfit once every IC year (eight months), and that I must contact staff before doing so. If I am found using an Outfit other than the one described in my profile, my Outfit Item will be revoked without refund. I am not able to mention my Outfit Item in my IC posts until the staff have redeemed the Item.

Signed: Tatrahis

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Tatrahis / @Lovis, Outfit approved! You may begin writing them with their outfit ICly.

Ameameridian

Played by Offline Frostie [PM] Posts: 10 — Threads: 4
Signos: 475
Inactive Character

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Arah
-- If no: Incentives & Restrictions - Claiming the outfit joining incentive.

Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes
Brief Description of Outfit: A very fine silver hooded cloak, almost completely see-through, though the hem is thicker and decorated with small moons and stars.

Agreement
I understand that Outfits do not give any offensive or defensive benefits to my Character. I also understand that I can only change my character's Outfit once every IC year (eight months), and that I must contact staff before doing so. If I am found using an Outfit other than the one described in my profile, my Outfit Item will be revoked without refund. I am not able to mention my Outfit Item in my IC posts until the staff have redeemed the Item.

Signed: Frostie

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Frostie / @Arah, Outfit approved! You may begin writing them with their outfit ICly.

Played by Offline Lackadaisy [PM] Posts: 25 — Threads: 8
Signos: 95
Inactive Character

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Salome
-- If no: Incentive for Medic Rank, incentive-0013

Brief Description of Outfit: A hooded cloak with tassels and a large braided fabric on the front, with a moonstone brooch. The fabric depicts a solar system.

Agreement

Signed: @lackadaisy

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@lackadaisy / @Salome - Outfit approved with character acceptance and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their outfit!

[Image: 40530779_BO2KmZ8U2Qgu3Ch.png]
due to being a vampire, she can only thread during the night

Played by Offline Sparrow [PM] Posts: 9 — Threads: 2
Signos: 330
Vagabond Battlemage
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 487 Winter]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 23  |    Active Magic: Arcane Weaponry & N/A  |    Bonded: Merlin (Wyvern)

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Tristan
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? Yes
-- If no:

Brief Description of Outfit: An ensemble consisting of a slate-blue cloak with embroidery, leather belts for security, and an attachment at the hip that holds a scabbard.

Agreement

Signed: @Sparrow

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Sparrow / @Tristan - Outfit approved with character acceptance and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their outfit!

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 8 — Threads: 2
Signos: 195
Day Court Soldier
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  11 [Year 499 Winter]  |  18.2 hh  |  Hth: 9 — Atk: 11 — Exp: 11  |    Active Magic: N/A & N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Saoirse
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? YES 
-- If no: no

Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? YES 
Brief Description of Outfit: enchanted (enchantment purchased) leopard sealskin.

Agreement

Signed: Lullivy

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Lullivy / @Saoirse - Outfit approved with character acceptance and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their outfit!

Played by Offline Lunar [PM] Posts: 5 — Threads: 3
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Medic
Female [She/Her]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  17.3 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 19  |    Active Magic: N/A & N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Aska
-- If no: Incentive-0013 - Merchant and Medic ranks of any court

Brief Description of Outfit:A transparent blue shawl wrapped around her neck and shoulders, a brass collar and brass bands around her feet.

Agreement

Signed: @fadedstarss

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@fadedstarss / @Aska - Outfit approved with character acceptance, item sent, and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their outfit!

Played by Offline Darkrise [PM] Posts: 2 — Threads: 2
Signos: 635
Night Court Entertainer
Female [She / Her / Hers]  |  9 [Year 501 Fall]  |  14.3 hh  |  Hth: 17 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 11  |    Active Magic: N/A & N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Aislinn
-- If no: Entertainer rank incentive, Incentive-0015

Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? yes
Brief Description of Outfit: Aislinn’s cloak is a large piece of velvet lined cashmere material draped over her head, shoulders and back to resemble a hooded cloak and shawl. Pale crystalline drops hang from the hood and the sections hanging at her sides.

Agreement

Signed: Darkrise

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Darkrise / @Aislinn - Outfit approved with character acceptance, item sent, and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their outfit!

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 30 — Threads: 11
Signos: 25
Dusk Court Merchant
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  9 [Year 502 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 19  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Asta
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? Nope
-- If no: incentive-0015

Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? YES
Brief Description of Outfit: A sunset hued shawl fastened with a golden chain and large red stone.

Agreement

Signed: Dyzzie

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Dyzzie / @Asta - Outfit approved with character acceptance, item sent, and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their outfit!

Played by Offline Elidhu [PM] Posts: 17 — Threads: 4
Signos: 35
Day Court Merchant
Female [She/Her]  |  Immortal [Year 491 Winter]  |  13 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 17  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: https://novus-rpg.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=1604
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? Yes
-- If no: IF 'NO' TO ABOVE QUESTION, HOW WAS IT OBTAINED? IF A CONTEST PRIZE, APPLICABLE THREAD LINKS MUST BE INCLUDED

Brief Description of Outfit: Crown and thin sheer cloak fastened to her bodice with a sun pendant.

Agreement

Signed: Elidhu

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Elidhu / @Cordelia - Outfit approved with character acceptance, item sent, and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their outfit!

Played by Offline Mallory [PM] Posts: 3 — Threads: 1
Signos: -5
Vagabond Entertainer
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 502 Summer]  |  16 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 10  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Zelda
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? NO
-- If no: incentive-0015

Brief Description of Outfit: A pale blue "cloak", face veil, and shoulder wrap, all of which are accented by gems of various sizes.

Agreement

Signed: Mallory

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Mallory / @Zelda - Outfit approved with character acceptance and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their outfit!

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »