Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Restricted Item Redemption - Outfits

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Thread Modes

Played by Offline Elidhu [PM] Posts: 1 — Threads: 1
Signos: 80
Day Court Scholar
Female [She/Her]  |  Immortal [Year 497 Summer]  |  16 hh  |  Hth: 16 — Atk: 4 — Exp: 15  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Apollune
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? Yes
-- If no: --

Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes
Brief Description of Outfit: A jewelry set that extends the entirety of her body.

Agreement
I understand that Outfits do not give any offensive or defensive benefits to my Character. I also understand that I can only change my character's Outfit once every IC year (eight months), and that I must contact staff before doing so. If I am found using an Outfit other than the one described in my profile, my Outfit Item will be revoked without refund. I am not able to mention my Outfit Item in my IC posts until the staff have redeemed the Item.

Signed: @Elidhu

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Elidhu / @Apollune - Outfit approved with character acceptance, item added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their outfit!

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
Signos: 25
Night Court Entertainer
Male [He/Him/His]  |  8 [Year 503 Spring]  |  11.3 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 5 — Exp: 19  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Nevaeh
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? No
-- If no: Joining Incentive-0016

Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? YES
Brief Description of Outfit: Long Black Cloak that covers him in his entirety

Agreement
I understand that Outfits do not give any offensive or defensive benefits to my Character. I also understand that I can only change my character's Outfit once every IC year (eight months), and that I must contact staff before doing so. If I am found using an Outfit other than the one described in my profile, my Outfit Item will be revoked without refund. I am not able to mention my Outfit Item in my IC posts until the staff have redeemed the Item.

Signed: Dyzzie

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Dyzzie / @Nevaeh - Outfit approved with character acceptance, item sent and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their outfit!

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »