Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - . she'll jump on that flight & meet you that night

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline e-cho [PM] Posts: 243 — Threads: 27
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

Moira Tonnerre
where you go, i shall follow

She wants him to stay when he pulls away, wants him to whisper in her ear the way he did before, to kiss her throat and make her sigh. More than anything she longs for his touch along her spine, his fingers in her hair. But that is not to be. Only his breathy whisper, his ragged breaths, pull her from her reverie as he turns to the makeshift dance floor. Others move together there as one, even when they are blissfully alone they seem like the most beautiful things to the woman with star-stained eyes and a bleeding heart.

Does he hear the way her heart thunders? The way it shatters like the skies above them? Can he feel the feather-soft touch of her breath as it whooshes in and out, struggling to calm the raging tide of her body that threatens to drown all reason?

If he does, he shows no sign.

After a moment, two, when he is steps ahead that might as well be galaxies; after she reigns in her wanton cravings and carnal desires; only then does the woman step forth to take his arm. "Then teach me to dance like the stars and the sea where they kiss each other on the horizon. Teach me to move with you," it is nearly a whispered plea, accentuated with that dazzling smile to hide the hurt, the feeling of rejection that beats in her breast. He does not know how it stings, how she aches, how every breath she draws is like needles in her lungs. But how can he?

Moira is nearly ashamed of her actions, but she will not bend, she will not bow. Determined to enjoy their night and their matching crowns, she dips her head and curtsies as they flow onto the floor. As a lively jig seeps into a mournful melody, her hips begin to sway and her eyes beckon him forward.

"Dance with me, Asterion," she breathes at last, a serene smile on those lips still glossy with frosting and dandelion wine.

#c05122
@asterion . ovo how anticlimactic hehe <3

e-cho, unsplash

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »