Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - In unvanquishable number

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Odeen [PM] Posts: 175 — Threads: 29
Signos: 1,315
Night Court Soldier
Male [He/Him/His]  |  18 [Year 492 Winter]  |  15 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 38 — Exp: 59  |    Active Magic: Spell Warding  |    Bonded: Ruth (Tarrasque)

Raymond.
and at his feet they'll cast their golden crowns
when the man comes around

The Dusk Court was an easy destination to find, and the raven might have been offended at the request had the recipient not been so esteemed. Although the landscape to the north had changed with the restructuring of Veneror Peak, the pathway into Terrastella was clear and familiar below. The tower inside which rested the seat of power stood proudly against the sunlit horizon as the raven drew near, and it did not wait to be addressed by guardsmen before flying through an open window into the presence of the flower-crowned sovereign herself. It greeted her with an insistent kraaaak, chest puffed as it presented the small scroll bound to its delicate foot.

Florentine

I owe you a great debt for the kindness you showed to Ruth when she was alive - perhaps greater than I can ever hope to repay. I thank you for the opportunity to serve you in whatever capacity you allow, but however indebted I am to you as a friend my allegiance cannot lie with Terrastella.

I told you I would try my best to serve as your Champion, and I fear that my best is far short of what you as a person and a queen deserve. A champion should be loyal to you and your people. I am not. As such, the best I can offer you - as your champion - is to allow you the opportunity to appoint someone worthy of the honor in my stead.

This is not intended as a farewell. I still count you among my friends, and if as a friend you have need of me I will come if I can. If I perish, please look after Calliope. She is more valuable than words can say.

Until next time,
Yr most hmbl & obt svt,
Raymond

@Florentine

aut viam inveniam aut faciam