Novus
Hello, Guest! Register

Updates  - Restricted Item Redemption - Magics, Mutations

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Modes

Played by Offline mads [PM] Posts: 1 — Threads: 1
Signos: 30
Vagabond Soldier
Female [She/Her/Hers] // 3 [Year 500 Winter] // 15.1 hh // Hth: 15 — Atk: 5 — Exp: 10 // Active Magic: Fire Manipulation // Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: http://novus-rpg.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=874
Have you purchased the 'Active Magic' item? No
-- If no: Dec. joining incentive!

One/Two-word description of Active Magic: Fire
Opting for having a related Parvus Magic? Yes
-- If yes, give a brief description: 
Glowing eyes that grew in intensity depending on how dark it is.
Is the Magic section of your character's profile filled out? Yes
How does the Magic relate to your Court? Eos is not a native to the courts, however, she is native to the land. She simply chose the Dawn Court because it was the closest; being in a forest and with lost of foliage, having fire magic is probably not ideal, but she has it! ** staff edit: reasoning justified, as fire manipulation could be linked to Dawn due to their recent issues with wildfire during the last site wide plot.

Agreement
I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Magic. I understand that the staff will work with me through private messages until my Magic ladder is deemed acceptable. I am not able to use Magic in my IC posts until the staff have given me their full approval, replaced my Magic Item with the Discipuli Magic Item, and recorded it under the Magic Records.

Signed: Mads

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Mads / @Eos, Active Magic was approved, added to the Records page, and your character was sent the corresponding Tier 1: Discipuli item! You may now begin writing them IC'ly with their magics according to their level.

Played by Offline Sparrow [PM] Posts: 91 — Threads: 15
Signos: 135
Dusk Court Warden
Female [She/Her/Hers] // Immortal [Year 496 Summer] // 16.1 hh // Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 31 // Active Magic: Pyromancy // Bonded: Solaris (Phoenix)

Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Israfel
Have you purchased the 'Active Magic' item? Yep
-- If no:

One/Two-word description of Active Magic: Pyromancy
Opting for having a related Parvus Magic? Yes, but undecided at this time what it will be.
-- If yes, give a brief description:
How does the Magic relate to your Court? Born with this magic and subsequently killed by it, Israfel will use her magic to regain confidence in her abilities as well as use it with her position to protect Terrastellla.

Agreement
I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Magic. I understand that the staff will work with me through private messages until my Magic ladder is deemed acceptable. I am not able to use Magic in my IC posts until the staff have given me their full approval, replaced my Magic Item with the Discipuli Magic Item, and recorded it under the Magic Records.

Signed: @Sparrow

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Sparrow / @Israfel - Active Magic was approved, added to the Records, and your character was sent the corresponding Tier 1: Discipuli item! You may now begin writing them IC'ly with their magics according to their level.

Please Tag Israfel in all Replies!

Played by Offline bruiser [PM] Posts: 19 — Threads: 4
Signos: 70
Day Court Researcher
Female [She/Her/Hers] // 9 [Year 495 Summer] // 14.1 hh // Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 13 // Active Magic: // Bonded:

Redeeming Minor Mutations

Information
Character receiving Mutation: http://novus-rpg.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=884
Have you purchased the 'Minor Mutation' item? nope
Does the Appearance section of your character's profile clearly detail the mutation they are receiving? yes
How many Mutations does your character currently have? adding 1, according to sparrow, since they are both caused by the same thing -- jaylin's parentage.

Agreement
I understand that Minor Mutations do not give any offensive or defensive benefits to my Character. I understand that I must wait until staff approval before writing my character in IC posts with their mutation, and this may delay character acceptance. If I am found writing my character with a Minor Mutation other than the one(s) described in my profile, my Minor Mutation Item will be revoked without refund.

Signed: Bruiser

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@bruiser / @Jaylin - Minor Mutation Item Approved and sent. Added to the Records.

Played by Offline rallidae [PM] Posts: 66 — Threads: 6
Signos: 1,010
Day Court Scholar
Male [He/Him/His] // 6 [Year 498 Summer] // 17 hh // Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 20 // Active Magic: Dream Illusion // Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Caine
Have you purchased the 'Active Magic' item? yes
-- If no:

One/Two-word description of Active Magic: Dream illusion
-- If yes, give a brief description: his eyes flare gold (like flames licking out from them) when he casts his illusions
How does the Magic relate to your Court? Dreams no longer belong to the dominion of Night. How ironic it is for them to be manipulated in the light of Day, where they are made corporeal and mesmerizing. Beautiful and horrifying in equal measure, Caine's magic fits strangely well in a Court as violent and dazzling as Solis'.

Agreement

Signed: rallidae

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@rallidae / @Caine - Active Magic was approved, added to the Records, and your character was sent the corresponding Tier 1: Discipuli item! You may now begin writing them IC'ly with their magics according to their level.

WE LIVE IN THE FLICKER
but darkness was here yesterday

♠︎ ♤ ♠︎

Played by Offline griffin [PM] Posts: 50 — Threads: 4
Signos: 0
Night Court Citizen
Male [He/Him/His] // 9 [Year 495 Summer] // 17 hh // Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 19 // Active Magic: Ice Manipulation // Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Amaroq
-- If no: Dec. Joining Incentive

One/Two-word description of Active Magic: Ice Manipulation
-- If yes, give a brief description: Frosty breath, frost in his footsteps and creeping up his limbs (more thorough on profile description)
Is the Magic section of your character's profile filled out? yes
How does the Magic relate to your Court? Amaroq's magic is a gift to his people, who live beneath the ice and the aurora, and aids his hunting and survival. But it is a kind of magic that Caligo and the Night people might appreciate, too: capable for both defending and attacking, for helping a group or surviving alone.

Agreement

Signed: griffin
~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@griffin / @Amaroq - Active Magic was approved, added to the Records, and your character was sent the corresponding Tier 1: Discipuli Magic item! You may now begin writing them IC'ly with their magics according to their level.

Played by Offline Raeym. [PM] Posts: 51 — Threads: 9
Signos: 740
Night Court Soldier
Male [he/him/his] // 3 [Year 500 Winter] // 16.3 hh // Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 13 // Active Magic: Umbrakinesis // Bonded:

Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: Erasmus
Have you purchased the 'Active Magic' item? no
-- If no: Dec. joining incentive!

One/Two-word description of Active Magic: Umbrakinesis
Opting for having a related Parvus Magic? yes.
-- If yes, give a brief description: shadows that cling to his form - aesthetic. pool in the shadows about him, hung like cobwebs from beneath his mane and tail, trail behind him as he walks. caress lightly over his body. in direct, bright daylight they are fewer, almost nonexistent until the 3rd or 4th stage of his magic.
Is the Magic section of your character's profile filled out? yes
How does the Magic relate to your Court? in shadow as a part of night - his powers are strongest at night time, in fact for the first couple stages of his magic he can hardly use his powers except at dusk or the evening. he may even claim the capabilities to be a blessing of caligo, though for a time he will teeter in agnosticism. his intentions on behalf of the Night Court would be defensive - his motives revolving around the protection of their court and himself.

Agreement

Signed: Raeym.

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Raeym / @Erasmus Active Magic was approved and added to the Records, and your character was sent the corresponding Tier 1: Discipuli item! You may now begin writing them IC'ly with their magics according to their level.

Played by Offline nestle [PM] Posts: 49 — Threads: 2
Signos: 1,140
Dawn Court Champion of Battle
Female [She/Her/Hers] // 5 [Year 499 Spring] // 15.3 hh // Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 20 // Active Magic: Magical Rot // Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Thana

One/Two-word description of Active Magic:Magical Rot
-- If yes, give a brief description:Her parvus magic is so small that it's almost easy to miss if one doesn't look close enough. Wherever she stands, for only as long as she is standing there, anything an inch from her feet withers and ages as if time has skipped ahead. Grass turns brittle and brown, a rug might turn pale and dusty, rocks might crumble and turn to dust. It seems almost as if nothing can stand to thrive in the small void of rot around her hooves where she ran through the poisoned not-river towards Novus.
How does the Magic relate to your Court?It's inherent magic that she's joined with, created out of the world she came from. It did not god from Novus Gods or this world.

Agreement

Signed: Nestle

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@nestle / @Thana - Active Magic was approved, pending addition to the records page, and your character was sent the corresponding Tier 1: Discipuli item! You may now begin writing them IC'ly with their magics according to their level.

Played by Offline Zombie [PM] Posts: 63 — Threads: 6
Signos: 440
Dusk Court Champion of Wisdom
Male [He/Him/His] // 11 [Year 493 Summer] // 15.2 hh // Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 26 // Active Magic: Earth Manipulation // Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Rhone

One/Two-word description of Active Magic: Earth Manipulation
-- If yes, give a brief description: He has a small tattoo on his right hip in the shape of a cherry blossom tree. It blossoms and dies according to his mood. It is something he cannot control, it simply happens with the changing of his mood. When it appears to bloom or die, it appears on the tattoo – no actual flowers bloom or fall, it happens all on the tattoo. When he is happy or excited, it blooms. When he’s depressed or sad, the blossoms begin to fall and the tattoo seems mosaic, as if one can watch the blossoms fall to the ground. When he’s downright angry, it seems that the whole tree seems to wither and die.
How does the Magic relate to your Court? Rhone is a hopeless romantic and has a huge capacity to love. He's fiercely loyal and will do anything to protect those he calls family. His magic stems from his devotion to the God of Earth (a god not of Novus) and he draws his powers from his beliefs. HIs magic will be to mostly bring love and laughter to his court, but will also bring death and destruction to his enemies.

Agreement

Signed: Zombie

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Zombie / @Rhone - Active Magic was approved and added to the Records, and your character was sent the corresponding Tier 1: Discipuli item! You may now begin writing them IC'ly with their magics according to their level.

Played by Offline aurora [PM] Posts: 7 — Threads: 2
Signos: 10
Inactive Character

Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Evangelina

One/Two-word description of Active Magic: Cryokinesis
-- If yes, give a brief description: an icy blue radiance, emanates from her being - pulsating, like a raw, wintry aura and enveloping her curves in their frosty allure. these beautiful blues, comes in the subtle form of winter's kiss; edging, her silhouette in a delicate rim of icy illumination. her lips, her curves, her body; all glows, of a soft, oozing aqua-blue. she even gives off an icy cool touch. truly, a MISTRESS of winter storms.
Is the Magic section of your character's profile filled out? YES
How does the Magic relate to your Court? Severe, bristling, lethal; Evangelina is everything frigid and cold. While not immediately relatable to Day Court, both share their same ideals, based on harshness of survival and severity. As their medic, she can both protect the members of Day Court, and keep them cool, should they need to stave off the relentless heat.

Agreement

Signed: Aurora

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Aurora / @Evangelina - Active Magic was approved and added to the Records, and the Active Magic item was swapped for the Tier 1: Discipuli item! You may now begin writing them IC'ly with their magics according to their level.

Played by Offline inkbone [PM] Posts: 3 — Threads: 1
Signos: 240
Dawn Court Apothecary
Female [She/Her/Hers] // 6 [Year 498 Spring] // 10.2 hh // Hth: 9 — Atk: 11 — Exp: 17 // Active Magic: Siren's Song // Bonded: Kai (Sea Newt)

Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Odessa
Have you purchased the 'Active Magic' item? Yes
-- If no:

One/Two-word description of Active Magic: Siren's Song
-- If yes, give a brief description: Her voice carries unnaturally long lengths
Is the Magic section of your character's profile filled out? Yes, both active and parvus
How does the Magic relate to your Court? Odessa often explains her 'gift' by stating that it helps her learn more about those she enchants, and it allows her to free their mind of daily worries - often resulting in calmness and tranquility.

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Present
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Since she doesn't have a land form yet, somewhere *in* the water please! Doesn't have to be Terminus specifically. She's traveled up the Rapax river into the Dawn area, too c:
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Active Magic? "Accidentally" - as if she's singing and doesn't immediately realize that she's drawn someone to her in a trance.

Agreement

Signed: @inkbone

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@inkbone / @Odessa - Active Magic was approved and added to the Records, and the Active Magic item was swapped for the Tier 1: Discipuli Magic item! You may now begin writing them IC'ly with their magics according to their level.

*** NOTICE! - STAFF EDIT ***
The quest for this can be found HERE!

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »