Novus
Hello, Guest! Register

Updates  - Restricted Item Redemption - Magics, Mutations

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Modes

Played by Offline RB [PM] Posts: 18 — Threads: 6
Signos: 60
Night Court Scholar
Male [He/Him/His] // 7 [Year 497 Spring] // 15 hh // Hth: 13 — Atk: 7 — Exp: 13 // Active Magic: Charmspeak // Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Elchanan
Have you purchased the 'Active Magic' item? Yes!
-- If no: 

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Nope
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? 
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in?
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Active Magic? 

One/Two-word description of Active Magic: Charmspeak
Opting for having a related Parvus Magic? Nope
-- If yes, give a brief description: 
Is the Magic section of your character's profile filled out? Yes!
How does the Magic relate to your Court? Related to Elchanan's profession as a religious traveling scholar/missionary; uses charmspeak to promote the magic of Night/the moon to non-believers

Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Magic. Staff will work with me through private messages until my Magic is deemed acceptable. I am not able to use Magic in my IC posts until the staff have formally approved this redemption, replaced my Active Magic Item with the Tiered Magic Item, and recorded it under the Magic Records. If I am found writing my character with a Magic other than the one described in my profile, my item will be revoked without refund.

Signed: RB

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@redandblack / @Elchanan - Active Magic approved with character acceptance and added to the Records. You may write your character with his magic ICly.

Played by Offline sid [PM] Posts: 16 — Threads: 1
Signos: 185
Night Court Soldier
Male [he/him/his] // 3 [Year 500 Winter] // 14.2 hh // Hth: 5 — Atk: 15 — Exp: 16 // Active Magic: Star Staging // Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Sirius
Have you purchased the 'Active Magic' item? YES
-- If no: N/A

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? YES
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? PAST
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Nope - any land works!
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Active Magic? Sirius gained his magic while he was being trained as a bird of prey; it came to him when he was shuttered in darkness, stars dancing in his mind even when his vision was obscured. He looked to the stars for hope, for a promise of a better life, and they delivered one to him. I imagine that it was during his imprisonment that he created his first ghost constellation, but hid the ability from those around him.

One/Two-word description of Active Magic: Star Staging
Opting for having a related Parvus Magic? YES
-- If yes, give a brief description: When using his magic, Sirius' eyes glow a ghostly silver, and the birdcatcher spots across his body shine and dance and arrange themselves like stars.
Is the Magic section of your character's profile filled out? YES
How does the Magic relate to your Court? Sirius was not supposed to have magic; he was supposed to be only a trained weapon, a bird of prey for the falconers who imprisoned him. His magic set him apart and led to his eventual escape, teaching him to always look to the stars for both hope and deliverance. He doesn't know the stories of Denocte or Caligo yet, but when he does he will attribute his abilities to her, drawing comparisons between his plight and the demigoddess.

Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Magic. Staff will work with me through private messages until my Magic is deemed acceptable. I am not able to use Magic in my IC posts until the staff have formally approved this redemption, replaced my Active Magic Item with the Tiered Magic Item, and recorded it under the Magic Records. If I am found writing my character with a Magic other than the one described in my profile, my item will be revoked without refund.

Signed: @sid

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@sid / @Sirius - Active Magic approved with character acceptance and added to the Records. You may write your character with his magic ICly.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
This quest can be found here

Played by Offline Kat [PM] Posts: 37 — Threads: 5
Signos: 25
Night Court Regent
Female [She/Her/Hers] // Immortal [Year 498 Spring] // 15.2 hh // Hth: 18 — Atk: 22 — Exp: 29 // Active Magic: Energy Transference // Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Antiope
Have you purchased the 'Active Magic' item? No
-- If no: Free Member Restricted Item

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Present
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Anywhere in Night!
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Active Magic? Because she's being joined with it, but her abilities will be lesser arriving in Novus than they were in her home, I'd like for this to be a sort of... discovery that she's having to start over in a way? If that makes sense.

One/Two-word description of Active Magic: Energy Transference
Opting for having a related Parvus Magic? Yes
-- If yes, give a brief description: Eyes transform into a glowing gold without pupils as she uses her magic.
Is the Magic section of your character's profile filled out? Yes
How does the Magic relate to your Court? Because her magic gives her a boost to her physical abilities it makes her better equipped to both protect her community (a task she shall not take lightly considering circumstances from her past) and, at later stages, help her court members to protect themselves through the transference of energy to herself or others.

Agreement

Signed: Katherine

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Katherine / @Antiope - Active Magic approved with character acceptance and added to the Records. You may write your character with her magic ICly.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
This quest was written by @Rae and can be found here. Once Antiope replies according to the requirements, she can claim +2 EXP.

[Image: 13716916_Rc8f5hGvZkB3cYP.png]
a war is calling
the tides are turned

Played by Offline Sparrow [PM] Posts: 11 — Threads: 3
Signos: 40
Night Court Entertainer
Male [He/Him/His] // 7 [Year 497 Summer] // 15.3 hh // Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 12 // Active Magic: Soul Weaving // Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Vikander
Have you purchased the 'Active Magic' item? Yes.
-- If no:

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? No.
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present?
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in?
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Active Magic?

One/Two-word description of Active Magic: Soul Weaving
Opting for having a related Parvus Magic? Yes.
-- If yes, give a brief description: Dead Sense - Can see and sense whenever the souls of the dead are nearby.
Is the Magic section of your character's profile filled out? Yes.
How does the Magic relate to your Court? Vikander will slowly learn the meaning of 'community' through his interactions with the Scarab, which serve as his makeshift sort of family. With this magic, he hopes to benefit those who will need it, intimate as he is with the pain of loss. With his enchantments they count as 'disbelieving', for magic does not always need to be seen by the naked eye in order to be believed.

Agreement

Signed: @Sparrow

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Sparrow / @Vikander - Active Magic approved with character acceptance and added to the Records. You may write your character with his magic ICly. +1 EXP awarded for gaining an Interactive item.

Played by Offline Witty [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
Signos: 0
OOC Account

Redeeming Passive Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Reckitt
Have you purchased the 'Passive Magic' item? YES I sure have

One/Two-word description of Magic: glowing golden eyes
Is the Magic section of your character's profile filled out? YES sure is

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? No thank you

Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Magic. Staff will work with me through private messages until my Magic ladder is deemed acceptable. I am not able to use Magic in my IC posts until the staff have formally approved this redemption, replaced my Active Magic Item with the Tiered Magic Item, and recorded it under the Magic Records. If I am found writing my character with a Magic other than the one described in my profile, my item will be revoked without refund.

Signed: @Witty

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Witty / @Reckitt - Passive Magic approved with character acceptance and added to the Records. You may write your character with her magic ICly. +1 EXP awarded for gaining an Interactive item.

Played by Offline Jeanne [PM] Posts: 41 — Threads: 9
Signos: 690
Dawn Court Scholar
Male [he/him/his] // 6 [Year 498 Fall] // 17.3 hh // Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 19 // Active Magic: N/A // Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Minor Mutations

Information
Character receiving Mutation: @Septimus
Have you purchased the 'Minor Mutation' item? No
-- If no: Incentive for joining Dawn. 

Does the Appearance section of your character's profile clearly detail the mutation they are receiving? I believe so - he has wolfish teeth, if it at all isn't clear. :)
How many Mutations does your character currently have? 0

Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: Minor Mutations do not give any offensive or defensive benefits to my Character. I understand that I must wait until staff approval before writing my character in IC posts with their mutation, and this may delay character acceptance. If I am found writing my character with a Minor Mutation other than the one(s) described in my profile, my Minor Mutation Item will be revoked without refund.

Signed: @Jeanne

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Jeanne / @Septimus - Mutation was approved with character acceptance, added to the Records, and item sent. You may write your character with his mutation.

AND RARELY, IF THE WOOD ACCEPTS THE BLADE WITHOUT CONDITIONS
the two pieces keep their balance in spite of the blow

please tag Septimus! contact is encouraged, short of violence

Played by Offline rallidae [PM] Posts: 16 — Threads: 6
Signos: 50
Day Court Merchant
Male [He/Him/His] // 8 [Year 496 Fall] // 16 hh // Hth: 6 — Atk: 14 — Exp: 14 // Active Magic: N/A // Bonded: Nestor (Gyrfalcon)

Information
Character receiving Mutation: @Senna
Have you purchased the 'Minor Mutation' item? no
-- If no: merchant incentive

Does the Appearance section of your character's profile clearly detail the mutation they are receiving? yes (5th paragraph)
How many Mutations does your character currently have? 2 (fangs + bioluminescent horn)

Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: Minor Mutations do not give any offensive or defensive benefits to my Character. I understand that I must wait until staff approval before writing my character in IC posts with their mutation, and this may delay character acceptance. If I am found writing my character with a Minor Mutation other than the one(s) described in my profile, my Minor Mutation Item will be revoked without refund.

Signed: rallidae

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@rallidae / @Senna - Mutation was approved with character acceptance, added to the Records, and item sent. You may write your character with his mutation.

AND TO A PLACE I COME
where nothing shines

♦︎  ♦︎

Played by Offline Rae [PM] Posts: 79 — Threads: 13
Signos: 570
Dawn Court Champion of Community
Male [He/Him/His] // 6 [Year 498 Spring] // 14 hh // Hth: 14 — Atk: 6 — Exp: 17 // Active Magic: Synesthesia // Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Mateo
Have you purchased the 'Active Magic' item? No
-- If no: free restricted item per member

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Past
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Dawn court or Veneror Peak
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Active Magic? Totally up to you! I think it could be as simple as Mateo is praying at Veneror or flying around above the court and when he starts listening to the wind he slowly begins experiencing his synesthesia.

One/Two-word description of Active Magic: Synesthesia
Opting for having a related Parvus Magic? Not at this time
-- If yes, give a brief description:
Is the Magic section of your character's profile filled out? Yes
How does the Magic relate to your Court? Mateo will perceive his magic as a way to experience the world differently. There are new understandings to be found in these different experiences, which falls in line with Dawn Court values of wisdom and curiosity.

Agreement

Signed: Rae <3

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Rae / @Mateo - Active Magic approved and added to the Records. You may write your character with his magic ICly.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
This quest for this redemption was written by @Zombie and can be found here! Once Mateo replies according to the requirements, he can claim +2 EXP.

Played by Offline bruiser [PM] Posts: 1 — Threads: 1
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

Information
Character receiving Mutation: @Corinthian
Have you purchased the 'Minor Mutation' item? yes
-- If no:

Does the Appearance section of your character's profile clearly detail the mutation they are receiving? yes
A brief description of the mutation: golden-plated scarring & markings
How many Mutations does your character currently have? 1

Agreement

Signed: bruiser

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@bruiser / @Corinthian - Mutation approved with character's acceptance and added to the Records. You may write your character with his mutation ICly.

Played by Offline nanc [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
Signos: 225
Dawn Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers] // 6 [Year 498 Spring] // 16 hh // Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 10 // Active Magic: N/A // Bonded: N/A

Information
Character receiving Mutation: @Sodoma
Have you purchased the 'Minor Mutation' item?NO
-- If no:Incentive for joining as Dawn/Medic

Does the Appearance section of your character's profile clearly detail the mutation they are receiving? YES
A brief description of the mutation:Gives the "oil spill" pattern along her back/face a glittery look.
How many Mutations does your character currently have?None

Agreement

Signed: nanc

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@nanc / @Sodoma - Mutation was approved with character acceptance, added to the Records, and item sent. You may write your character with their mutation.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »