Novus
Hello, Guest! Register

Updates  - Restricted Item Redemption - Magics, Mutations

Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Thread Modes

Played by Offline bruiser [PM] Posts: 19 — Threads: 4
Signos: 70
Day Court Researcher
Female [She/Her/Hers] // 9 [Year 495 Summer] // 14.1 hh // Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 13 // Active Magic: // Bonded:

Code:
Redeeming Passive Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Jaylin
Have you purchased the 'Passive Magic' item? YES
-- If no: n/a

One/Two-word description of Magic: Hippocampi Shapeshifting
Is the Magic section of your character's profile filled out? yes

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? YES/NO - yes
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? past
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? terminus sea, somewhere
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Passive Magic? jay will hunt down confront the sea witch who cursed her and stole away her daughter, leading to jay seeing her daughter (varian) thrown through a portal before fighting the witch.

Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Magic. Staff will work with me through private messages until my Magic ladder is deemed acceptable. I am not able to use Magic in my IC posts until the staff have formally approved this redemption, replaced my Active Magic Item with the Tiered Magic Item, and recorded it under the Magic Records. If I am found writing my character with a Magic other than the one described in my profile, my item will be revoked without refund.

Signed: bruiser

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@bruiser / @Jaylin Passive Magic approved and added to the Records! You may write Theo IC'ly with her new magic.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The quest for this redemption is pending! We will let you know when it becomes available.

Played by Offline Obsidian [PM] Posts: 30 — Threads: 3
Signos: 15
Vagabond Youth
Male [Him/his/he] // Immortal [Year 504 Spring] // 16.3 hh // Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 22 // Active Magic: Time Acceleration // Bonded: Circe (Cheetah)

Redeeming Minor Mutations

Information
Character receiving Mutation: @Leonidas
Have you purchased the 'Minor Mutation' item? YES
-- If no: N/A

Does the Appearance section of your character's profile clearly detail the mutation they are receiving? YES 
A brief description of the mutation: Antlers of gold that turn for gold dust with the seasons before regrowing.
How many Mutations does your character currently have?None, adding 1.

Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: Minor Mutations do not give any offensive or defensive benefits to my Character. I understand that I must wait until staff approval before writing my character in IC posts with their mutation, and this may delay character acceptance. If I am found writing my character with a Minor Mutation other than the one(s) described in my profile, my Minor Mutation Item will be revoked without refund.

Signed: Obsidian

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Obsidian / @Leonidas Minor Mutation approved and added to the Records! You may write Leo IC'ly with his golden antlers.

Played by Offline HeartfullOfJess [PM] Posts: 5 — Threads: 2
Signos: 230
Dawn Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers] // 3 [Year 501 Spring] // 14.1 hh // Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 10 // Active Magic: Healing // Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Kindred
Have you purchased the 'Active Magic' item? NO
-- If no: Free Restricted Item for new players

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? No
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present?
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in?
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Active Magic?

One/Two-word description of Active Magic: Song Healing
Opting for having a related Parvus Magic? Yes
-- If yes, give a brief description: Body heals naturally from wounds 10% faster than others.
Is the Magic section of your character's profile filled out? Yes
How does the Magic relate to your Court? Healing is a meticulous process which requires a lot of patience and a keen understanding of all the different bodily functions/parts/processes which would easily align with the Dawn Courts ideals

Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Magic. Staff will work with me through private messages until my Magic is deemed acceptable. I am not able to use Magic in my IC posts until the staff have formally approved this redemption, replaced my Active Magic Item with the Tiered Magic Item, and recorded it under the Magic Records. If I am found writing my character with a Magic other than the one described in my profile, my item will be revoked without refund.

Signed: HeartfullOfJess

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@heartfullofjess / @Kindred Active Magic approved and added to the Records! You may write your character ICly with her magic.

Played by Offline Laine [PM] Posts: 1 — Threads: 0
Signos: 230
Dusk Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers] // 9 [Year 495 Spring] // 14 hh // Hth: 14 — Atk: 6 — Exp: 10 // Active Magic: Ritual Healing // Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Sigrun
-- If no: Free Restricted Item for new players

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? YES
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? PAST
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Tinea Swamp
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Active Magic? Anything you wanna throw at me, though it my idea that this is something passed down in the Ilati

One/Two-word description of Active Magic: Ritual Healing
Opting for having a related Parvus Magic? YES
-- If yes, give a brief description: In ritual chanting her voice changes, becoming deeper and having an unearthly resonance of being echoed by other voices and seeming to permeate an area.
Is the Magic section of your character's profile filled out? YES
How does the Magic relate to your Court? Dusk Court/Ilati Heritage: Though many of the Ilati learn healing by way of herbs and tinctures, blood, and cleansing fire, there are deeper secrets kept that have been passed down the line of Witch Doctors originating, it is said, from the Goddess Vespera herself. One such ritual taps into the meeting of mind, body, and soul to help the Witch Doctor see beyond the physical and into a being's spiritual form.

Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Magic. Staff will work with me through private messages until my Magic is deemed acceptable. I am not able to use Magic in my IC posts until the staff have formally approved this redemption, replaced my Active Magic Item with the Tiered Magic Item, and recorded it under the Magic Records. If I am found writing my character with a Magic other than the one described in my profile, my item will be revoked without refund.

Signed: Laine

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Laine / @Sigrun - Active Magic approved and added to the Records! You may write them IC'ly with their new magic.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The quest for this redemption is pending! We will let you know when it becomes available.

Played by Offline lackadaisy [PM] Posts: 1 — Threads: 1
Signos: 30
Vagabond Bard
Female [she/her/hers] // 3 [Year 501 Summer] // 15 hh // Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 10 // Active Magic: N/A // Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Minor Mutations

Information
Character receiving Mutation: @Philomena
Have you purchased the 'Minor Mutation' item? NO
-- If no: click
joining incentive

Does the Appearance section of your character's profile clearly detail the mutation they are receiving? YES
A brief description of the mutation: small grey wings attached to her head.
How many Mutations does your character currently have? none except for this one

Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: Minor Mutations do not give any offensive or defensive benefits to my Character. I understand that I must wait until staff approval before writing my character in IC posts with their mutation, and this may delay character acceptance. If I am found writing my character with a Minor Mutation other than the one(s) described in my profile, my Minor Mutation Item will be revoked without refund.

Signed: LACKADAISY

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
Hello @Philomena! Headwings will no longer require a mutation item - your character is free to choose another reward for their rank incentive!

Played by Offline Katherine [PM] Posts: 52 — Threads: 6
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Champion of Community
Female [She/Her/Hers] // 9 [Year 495 Fall] // 15.2 hh // Hth: 15 — Atk: 5 — Exp: 27 // Active Magic: N/A // Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Passive Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Fiona
Have you purchased the 'Passive Magic' item? No
-- If no: Gifted to me by Dingo <3

One/Two-word description of Magic: Thought-casting

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? No; I have staff approval to use the thread she is given the potion in as a quest! c:
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Passive Magic?

Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Magic. Staff will work with me through private messages until my Magic ladder is deemed acceptable. I am not able to use Magic in my IC posts until the staff have formally approved this redemption, replaced my Active Magic Item with the Tiered Magic Item, and recorded it under the Magic Records. If I am found writing my character with a Magic other than the one described in my profile, my item will be revoked without refund.

Signed: Katherine

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Katherine / @Fiona - Passive Magic approved and added to the Records! You may write them IC'ly with their new magic.

[Image: 13772706_D0f7QJjLtyXb1qw.png]
with the lovely
flowers in her hair

Played by Offline kealie [PM] Posts: 45 — Threads: 11
Signos: 80
Dawn Court Soldier
Female [she/her/hers] // 2 [Year 501 Winter] // 15.3 hh // Hth: 11 — Atk: 9 — Exp: 15 // Active Magic: Emotion Transference // Bonded: Vradara (Small Dragon)

Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Maerys
Have you purchased the 'Active Magic' item? Yes

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Past
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Any location works
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Active Magic? Honestly go wild, can be big or small! I don't mind :)

One/Two-word description of Active Magic: Emotional Transfer?
-- If yes, give a brief description: On occasion, her eyes change colors to match the emotion felt.
How does the Magic relate to your Court? Most closely relates to the ideal 'curiosity' and 'honesty'. Curiosity because the magic reveals the inner workings of the mind, unveiling an abundance of insight on how emotions work together or conflict. Maerys is always curious about how other's feels.. what better way than to literally feel it herself? Honesty because no one can hide how they truly feel now. Though she may never know what they are thinking of, she'll know how they are feeling- something that is about as honest as it gets. There is no lying about emotions now.

Agreement

Signed: kealie

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@kealie / @Maerys - Active Magic approved and added to the Records! You may write them IC'ly with their new magic.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The quest for this redemption can be found HERE.

Played by Offline nestle [PM] Posts: 12 — Threads: 3
Signos: 285
Night Court Youth
Female [she/her/hers] // 0 [Year 503 Winter] // 16 hh // Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 10 // Active Magic: Animation // Bonded: Foras (Wraith Wolf)

Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Avesta
-- If no: She is the twin that was granted magic during the dice roll.

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest?nope
-- If yes: ignore
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? because
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Active Magic? I am lazy

One/Two-word description of Active Magic: Animation
-- If yes, give a brief description: If she's feeling any particularlly strong emotion the world around her might animate (like it wants to settle her down) but the moment her emotions level out the magic fades and the objects are no longer 'woken up'
Is the Magic section of your character's profile filled out?Yes
How does the Magic relate to your Court? Like her mother's magic, animation is the perfect power for a court of dreamers and artists to posses. She can make art dance, or a painting to move, or a sculpture to walk like a elk through a crowd. She often uses her magic (as she gets older and less selfish she will) to bring joy to those around her and make the community of Denocte stronger.

Agreement

Signed: @nestle

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@nestle / @Avesta - Active Magic approved and added to the Records! You may write them IC'ly with their new magic.

Played by Offline Rae [PM] Posts: 16 — Threads: 3
Signos: 285
Night Court Youth
Female [She/Her/Hers] // 0 [Year 503 Winter] // 16 hh // Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 10 // Active Magic: Psychometry // Bonded: Furfur (Wrait Wolf)

Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Aspara
Have you purchased the 'Active Magic' item? yessir
-- If no:

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? No
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Active Magic?

One/Two-word description of Active Magic: Psychometry
-- If yes, give a brief description: Inanimate objects will move of their own will around her, wanting to be touched.
How does the Magic relate to your Court? Aspara's magic is ultimately a vessel of truth and history. It can be wielded as a force of justice, which some would say has been historically absent from Night Court. As she grows into her powers, Aspara can use them to illuminate Denocte's murky past, uniting and protecting the court with the truth.

Agreement

Signed: @Rae

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Rae / @Aspara - Active Magic approved and added to the Records! You may write them IC'ly with their new magic.

Played by Offline sid [PM] Posts: 2 — Threads: 0
Signos: 385
Dawn Court Youth
Female [she/her/hers] // 1 [Year 503 Summer] // 16.1 hh // Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 10 // Active Magic: Ice Reflections // Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Maret
Have you purchased the 'Active Magic' item? No
-- If no: inheritance!

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Present
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? no preference
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Active Magic? will edit this in later

One/Two-word description of Active Magic: Ice Reflections
-- If yes, give a brief description: A scattering of diamond dust - a ground level cloud composed of tiny ice crystals - follows Maret wherever she goes. At times, particularly when she is actively using her magic, it may collect as a thin, shimmering veil about her skin.
How does the Magic relate to your Court? The Dawn Court is delighted by knowledge and discovery of new things - so too will Maret be delighted by discovering and experimenting with her magic. She will need to study the sun and natural light phenomenons to understand how to wield her own magic, requiring years of diligence in both her study and training.

Agreement

Signed: @sid

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@sid / @Maret - Active Magic approved and added to the Records! You may write them IC'ly with their new magic.

*** STAFF EDIT ***

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »