Novus
Hello, Guest! Register

Updates  - Restricted Item Redemption - Magics, Mutations

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Thread Modes

Played by Offline nestle [PM] Posts: 2 — Threads: 1
Signos: 35
Dusk Court Merchant
Female [she/her/hers] // 4 [Year 500 Summer] // 16 hh // Hth: 14 — Atk: 6 — Exp: 10 // Active Magic: Vineyard Magic // Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Red
Have you purchased the 'Active Magic' item? Yes

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Past
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Terrastella
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Active Magic? It'll be how she first discovered it after Horace showed her how the vineyard has so many secrets to share. (I'll write it)

One/Two-word description of Active Magic: Vineyard Magic
Opting for having a related Parvus Magic? Yes
-- If yes, give a brief description: Anytime she walks through her property each piece of it seems to be reaching out towards her. The wine in a barrel might slosh against the wood if it's ready to be bottled. A vine might brush against her shoulder if she lingers underneath if it's wanting to be harvested. Each nuance in the wine seems to her like a bright, bold letter (and she sometimes wonder how no one else can feel the flavors blazing electric across their minds).
Is the Magic section of your character's profile filled out? Yes
How does the Magic relate to your Court? There is no better passive way to take enjoyment in the world around herself than to make wine (obviously!). It's a simple magic and helps fight off that constant yearning for the sea.

Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Magic. Staff will work with me through private messages until my Magic is deemed acceptable. I am not able to use Magic in my IC posts until the staff have formally approved this redemption, replaced my Active Magic Item with the Tiered Magic Item, and recorded it under the Magic Records. If I am found writing my character with a Magic other than the one described in my profile, my item will be revoked without refund.

Signed: nestle

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@nestle / @Red Active Magic approved and added to the Records upon character acceptance; you are free to write your character with their magic.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
This quest is pending. We will let you know when it becomes available.

Played by Offline Kaiju [PM] Posts: 2 — Threads: 2
Signos: 35
Night Court Merchant
Female [she / her] // 3 [Year 501 Winter] // 15.1 hh // Hth: 13 — Atk: 7 — Exp: 10 // Active Magic: N/A // Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Passive Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Maddox
Have you purchased the 'Passive Magic' item? Yes
-- If no: --

One/Two-word description of Magic: flower growth on shoulder and leg
Is the Magic section of your character's profile filled out? yes

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? no
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? --
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? --
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Passive Magic? --

Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Magic. Staff will work with me through private messages until my Magic ladder is deemed acceptable. I am not able to use Magic in my IC posts until the staff have formally approved this redemption, replaced my Active Magic Item with the Tiered Magic Item, and recorded it under the Magic Records. If I am found writing my character with a Magic other than the one described in my profile, my item will be revoked without refund.

Signed: Kaiju

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Kaiju / @Maddox Passive Magic approved and added to the Records upon character acceptance; you are free to write your character with their magic.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The quest for this redemption was declined

Played by Offline Teal [PM] Posts: 5 — Threads: 1
Signos: 50
Vagabond Citizen
Female [She/her/hers] // 7 [Year 497 Winter] // 16.1 hh // Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 10 // Active Magic: N/A // Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Minor Mutations

Information
Character receiving Mutation: @Daunt
Have you purchased the 'Minor Mutation' item? Yes
-- If no: NA

Does the Appearance section of your character's profile clearly detail the mutation they are receiving? Yes
A brief description of the mutation: Black blood which runs through her veins.
How many Mutations does your character currently have? 0
Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: Minor Mutations do not give any offensive or defensive benefits to my Character. I understand that I must wait until staff approval before writing my character in IC posts with their mutation, and this may delay character acceptance. If I am found writing my character with a Minor Mutation other than the one(s) described in my profile, my Minor Mutation Item will be revoked without refund.

Signed: Teal

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Teal / @Daunt- Mutation approved and added to the Records! You may write them IC'ly with their mutation.

Played by Offline Layla [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
Signos: 0
Night Court Entertainer
Female [She/Her/Hers] // 2 [Year 502 Winter] // 16 hh // Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 10 // Active Magic: Light Manipulation // Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Vaeri
Have you purchased the 'Active Magic' item? Yes
-- If no: --

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes, but I'll do this through an IC thread!
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Present
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? --
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Active Magic? --

One/Two-word description of Active Magic: Light Manipulation
Opting for having a related Parvus Magic? Yes
-- If yes, give a brief description: She has a small floating ball of light above her head in between her antlers. It takes the form of the moon and changes with the real moon phases.
Is the Magic section of your character's profile filled out? Yes
How does the Magic relate to your Court? Vaeri comes from a family of Shed-Stars and her kind is very much tied to the night and Caligo herself. Her magic works closely with the moon and also possesses similar qualities of a star.

Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Magic. Staff will work with me through private messages until my Magic is deemed acceptable. I am not able to use Magic in my IC posts until the staff have formally approved this redemption, replaced my Active Magic Item with the Tiered Magic Item, and recorded it under the Magic Records. If I am found writing my character with a Magic other than the one described in my profile, my item will be revoked without refund.

Signed: Layla

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Layla / @Vaeri Active Magic approved and added to the Records upon character acceptance; you are free to write your character with their magic.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The quest for this redemption was opted for IC completion. Please just notify staff when complete during EXP claiming.

Played by Offline Symbiosi [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
Signos: 200
OOC Account

Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Yana
Have you purchased the 'Active Magic' item? NO
-- If no: Free restricted item

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? YES
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Present
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Tinea swamp, specifically with the leaning black obelisk etched with runes across each surface
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Active Magic? I intend for Yana to perform some sort of ritual with the obelisk; she wants to link her soul to it by offering it her heart. This will have detrimental effects on her later for future plots.

One/Two-word description of Active Magic: Swamp pact
Opting for having a related Parvus Magic? YES
-- If yes, give a brief description: When Yana stands still the swamp covers her in its green murk, muddy waters, and decaying foliage, serving to protect her from those that may be pursuing her. The swamp "camouflage" drips off of her when she starts to move again.
Is the Magic section of your character's profile filled out? YES
How does the Magic relate to your Court? The Dusk Court is known for its cunning and secrecy, and I think Yana's love for the swamp has been evident right from day one; she desires to decipher the runes on the obelisk because she believes it will help her control the swamp, helping her make advances in medicine that could not be done otherwise. This is fitting because the swamp is also home to the secluded Hospital. The Parvus magic is suitable because Yana tries to avoid conflict rather than confront it, an ideal that she shares with the Dusk Court.

Agreement

Signed: Symbiosi

~~~

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »