Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - THE LAW OF ALL THINGS

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Muirgen [PM] Posts: 114 — Threads: 16
Signos: 0
Day Court Champion of Battle
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Summer]  |  17.2 hh  |  Hth: 15 — Atk: 25 — Exp: 40  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Hajduk (Mythical Lion)

period / one blue egg all summer long / now gone

He disagreed with her even as she spoke so sweetly, no, not everyone, Isra, that can’t be right - but she wraps herself around him and some sorry whine escapes his throat like a wounded pup but he is so hurt and tired he cannot summon enough pride to argue it. 

But she continues the story, and for that he is grateful. There was something in her words that was beautiful like spring or the silver line of dusk on the horizon or the glow of a cloud’s fluff, but the story she told sounded bitter for all her lilting words. My heart aches too, he thinks, but the words were faded like an old memory or last night’s dream, his eyes drooping as the wind flutters the dying leaves and Isra whispers of the shallow ocean, the marsh - and silence. 

But there is something strange about heartbreak.

Toro almost feels like he knows what it is. Almost, almost - and his thoughts fade into the dark with the mountain night and he does not know the answer, only sleep.

@Isra and fin! greeeeat sweet thread <3 Birds Punctuate the Days

"What I say,"

What I think,
credit

please always tag here and preferably discord for replies

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »