Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Restricted Item Redemption - Bondeds

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Thread Modes

Played by Offline inkbone [PM] Posts: 3 — Threads: 1
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Apothecary
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  13 [Year 498 Spring]  |  10.2 hh  |  Hth: 9 — Atk: 11 — Exp: 20  |    Active Magic: Siren's Song  |    Bonded: Kai (Sea Newt)

Redeeming Fantasy Bonded

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Odessa
Type of Bonded: Fantasy
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Fantasy' item? No
-- If no: Dec. joining incentive!
Is the Bonded section of your character's profile filled out? Yes

Thread Specifics
Bonded's Personality: Mischievous, quirky, comical, and attached.
Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Shouldn't need a quest ♥
How would you like to meet your Bonded? Shouldn't need a quest ♥ Odessa is joining with Kai!

Agreement
I understand that Bondeds are Interactive Items, and that I must respond to the thread the staff create for me in order for the purchase to be valid. I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Bondeds. If my Bonded is an Original Species, it is either created by myself or I have received permission from the creator to use the species. If I have not received permission, it will be considered art theft. Once the staff have redeemed the Bonded, I will be free to include the animal in my IC posts.

Signed: @inkbone!

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@inkbone / @Odessa - Bonded approved, Fantasy Bonded item has been sent to Odessa's account, and added to the records page. You may now begin writing them ICly together. +1 EXP awarded for gaining an Interactive item.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
Character is joining with bonded. No quest needed.

Played by Offline Zombie [PM] Posts: 164 — Threads: 28
Signos: 385
Inactive Character

Redeeming Realistic Bonded

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Katniss
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Realistic' item? Yes

Is the character joining with the Bonded, or gaining it after acceptance? Gaining it after acceptance

Thread Specifics
Bonded's Personality:"Finnick" can sometimes come off as a jovial individual when he gets to know you. He has great report with his bonded but he can be slow to befriend strangers. Usually if his bonded has a strong relationship with someone, Finnick usually does to. He can see quiet and reserved but once you get to know him, he keeps the mood light with jokes and pleasant thoughts and stories.
Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? No preference
How would you like to meet your Bonded? I imagine him being injured in a fight and Katniss aiding in his recovery.  

Agreement
I understand that Bondeds are Interactive Items, and that I must respond to the thread the staff create for me in order for the purchase to be valid. I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Bondeds. Once the staff have redeemed the Bonded, I will be free to include the animal in my IC posts.

Signed: Zombie

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Zombie / @Katniss - Bonded approved and added to the records page. You may now begin writing them ICly together.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
This quest is Here! Katniss has replied and gained +2EXP for Gaining & Questing for an Interactive Agora Item.

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Pan

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Pan
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Realistic' item? Yes
-- If no:

Is the character joining with the Bonded, or gaining it after acceptance? Gaining after acceptance

Thread Specifics
Bonded's Personality: Pan's bonded is a brown river otter named Oliver.  Like his master, Oliver is extremely playful and up for adventures.  He too is a collector of sorts, and often brings Pan shiny baubles, fish bones, or other items of interest from the times when he's out fishing or scouring for food.  Also like Pan, Oliver is a very food driven creature.  He does not speak in a traditional sense, but appears to communicate with Pan through clicks and whistles, which cannot be interpreted by others.  
Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Surprise me
How would you like to meet your Bonded? They're being reunited after the magic tore them apart, and Pan sorta remembers him from dreams but doesn't really remember what happened in his past... so it'll be a bit of surprise followed by a joyous reunion :)

Agreement
I understand that Bondeds are Interactive Items, and that I must respond to the thread the staff create for me in order for the purchase to be valid. I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Bondeds. Once the staff have redeemed the Bonded, I will be free to include the animal in my IC posts.

Signed: Firefly

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Firefly / @pan - Bonded approved and added to the records page. You may now begin writing them ICly together.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The quest can be found here. Pan has replied and gained +2EXP for Gaining & Questing for an Interactive Agora Item.

Played by Offline inkbone [PM] Posts: 75 — Threads: 5
Day Court Soldier
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 493 Spring]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 17 — Atk: 23 — Exp: 41  |    Active Magic: Telemanipulation  |    Bonded: Circe (Lammergeier Wyvern)

Redeeming Fantasy Bonded

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Torstein
Type of Bonded: Original species - Greater Lammergier (Bearded Vulture) Wyvern
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Fantasy' item? Yes
-- If no:

Is the character joining with the bonded, or gaining it after acceptance? Gaining after acceptance.

Thread Specifics
Bonded's Personality: Often aloof and quirky. Particularly sarcastic and snide with Tor, especially when she's forced to go and do things because of him. A little bit eclectic.
Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? No preference!
How would you like to meet your Bonded? I figured it would be a stumble into each other randomly and not exactly realize who the other is, until they realize they can understand one another. Tor doesn't have a good connection with Solis, so I'm not partial to him feeling a really insistent pull/drive to go to one location since it'd be very uncharacteristic.

Agreement
I understand that Bondeds are Interactive Items, and that I must respond to the thread the staff create for me in order for the purchase to be valid. I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Bondeds. If my Bonded is an Original Species, it is either created by myself or I have received permission from the creator to use the species. If I have not received permission, it will be considered art theft. Once the staff have redeemed the Bonded, I will be free to include the animal in my IC posts.

Signed: @inkbone

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@inkbone / @Torstein Fantasy Bonded has been approved and added to the Records. You may begin writing him ICly with his Bonded.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The quest can be found here. Torstein has already been awarded +1 EXP for gaining the interactive item; the other +1 EXP will be awarded when the quest is complete and claimed.

[ please tag @Torstein in all replies ]

I have three eyes
   TWO TO LOOK    ONE TO SEE

Played by Offline Obsidian [PM] Posts: 146 — Threads: 16
Deceased Character

Redeeming Fantasy Bonded

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Raum
Type of Bonded: Basilisk (traditional - not HP version xD)
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Fantasy' item? YES 
-- If no: N/A

Is the character joining with the bonded, or gaining it after acceptance? GAINING AFTER ACCEPTANCE, QUEST THREAD WILL BE NECESSARY
Is the Bonded section of your character's profile filled out? YES 

Thread Specifics
Bonded's Personality: Monstrous, ha. Legion is more monster than anything else. The bond between Raum and Legion, whilst strong and deep, is affected by Raum's inability to make healthy connections to anything. As a result, their inability to connect on a personal level means that the basilisk maintains some of its animalistic nature and its personality is not clear. Both Raum and Legion are creatures of solitude, more content to be alone (together) than in the company of others. Legion is aggressive, but following their first encounter Raum will tie his scarf about its eyes so it cannot turn anything to stone, nor see well enough to bite. Pls pm me if you need more info - sorry if that was not too helpful!
Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Solterra, in the canyons please <3
How would you like to meet your Bonded?  Violent - Legion can turn a few things to stone if you want before Raum gets the scarf over its eyes haha

Agreement

Signed: Obsidian

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Obsidian / @Raum - Bonded approved and added to the records page. You may now begin writing them ICly together.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
This quest is Here! Raum has replied and gained +2EXP for Gaining & Questing for an Interactive Agora Item.

[Image: x341oLX.png]

You're one microscopic cog

in his catastrophic plan

Played by Offline Muirgen [PM] Posts: 114 — Threads: 16
Day Court Champion of Battle
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Summer]  |  17.2 hh  |  Hth: 15 — Atk: 25 — Exp: 40  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Hajduk (Mythical Lion)

Redeeming Fantasy Bonded

Information
Character gaining Bonded: El Toro
Type of Bonded: Original species-ish
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Fantasy' item? NO
-- If no: shine bright like a—

Is the character joining with the bonded, or gaining it after acceptance? after acceptance
Is the Bonded section of your character's profile filled out? YES

Thread Specifics
Bonded's Personality: Rambunctious, proud, confident, curious, likes to explore. A little dramatic and sometimes indignant. 
Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? really cold or really hot. So day or those godforsaken mountains
How would you like to meet your Bonded? go ham 

Agreement

Signed: Muirgen

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Muirgen / @El Toro - Bonded approved and added to the records page. You may now begin writing them ICly together.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The quest for this redemption can be found here. El toro has replied and gained +2EXP for Gaining & Questing for an Interactive Agora Item.

please always tag here and preferably discord for replies

Played by Offline e-cho [PM] Posts: 243 — Threads: 27
Inactive Character

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Moira
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Realistic' item? Yee
-- If no: n/a

Is the character joining with the Bonded, or gaining it after acceptance? Gaining after
Is the Bonded section of your character's profile filled out? Yee

Thread Specifics
Bonded's Personality: Possessive, jealous, protective; courageous, gentle, bold. Most of all she's fierce and loves the hunt.
Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Nope. Mo travels to all places for her herbs.
How would you like to meet your Bonded? What is the proper way to meet a tiger ??? Maybe they're hunting Mo but like her wings, maybe Mo frees them from a trap. Maybe Neerja is napping and Mo happens to snuggle up against her. Whatever you'd like, surprise me ! (Peaceful, neutral, violent; something emotional and fun though would be charming.)

Agreement

Signed: E-cho

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@e-cho / @Moira - Bonded approved and added to the records page. You may now begin writing them ICly together.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
This quest can be found Here. Moira has replied and gained +2EXP for Gaining & Questing for an Interactive Agora Item.

Played by Offline Sparrow [PM] Posts: 18 — Threads: 3
Signos: 20
Night Court Entertainer
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  11 [Year 500 Spring]  |  14.3 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 20  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Umbra (Pygmy Dragon)

Redeeming Fantasy Bonded

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Runaveig
Type of Bonded: Pygmy Dragon
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Fantasy' item? Yes.
-- If no: N/A

Is the character joining with the bonded, or gaining it after acceptance? Joining with the Bonded.
Is the Bonded section of your character's profile filled out? Yes.
Thread Specifics
Bonded's Personality: Umbra is keen, fiercely protective, and profoundly loving. His first priority is, and always will be, Runaveig, followed only by Pryna. While not off-putting, Umbra enjoys the company of others, but will readily abandon them to tend to his companion.
Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? N/A
How would you like to meet your Bonded? N/A

Agreement

Signed: @Sparrow

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Sparrow / @Runaveig - Bonded approved and added to the records page. You may now begin writing them ICly together. +1 EXP awarded for gaining an Interactive item.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
Character is joining with bonded. No quest needed.

Played by Offline Katherine [PM] Posts: 60 — Threads: 8
Inactive Character

Redeeming Fantasy Bonded

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Samaira
Type of Bonded: Caladrius (with some adjustments)
-- If no: dec. 2018 Joining incentive that I waited to use

Is the character joining with the bonded, or gaining it after acceptance? Gaining after acceptance

Thread Specifics
Bonded's Personality: As a still young creature, Alaunus is full of energy and life, with a sense of humor and almost always talking (to himself or anyone that will oblige him). Despite this, when he finds another who is injured, he becomes very gentle and nurturing, doing what he can within his abilities to heal them or alleviate some of their suffering.
Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Tinea Swamp or Praistigia Cliffs please!
How would you like to meet your Bonded? Samaira is at the tail end of a healing wing injury; I'd like for him to find her as she is unwrapping her wing and testing its mobility for the first time, so that he might take away any remaining discomfort she may have. I would love for it to be a tender bonding moment between the pair of them!

Agreement

Signed: Katherine

*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Katherine / @Samaira Fantasy Bonded has been approved and added to the Records. You may begin writing her ICly with her Bonded.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The quest for this redemption was written by @Rae and can be found here. Once you reply you can claim the EXP for the quest.

[Image: 13481303_KpOIcOG7drxHK9U.png?1556314753]
we'll fulfill our dreams
and we'll be free

Played by Offline Dingo [PM] Posts: 13 — Threads: 1
Signos: 1,020
Inactive Character

Redeeming Fantasy Bonded

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Kratos
Type of Bonded: Pygmy dragon
-- If no: Free restricted item granted to all members

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest?
-- If yes: What is your Bonded's personality? Having been bonded to him for lifetimes, Pryna is more loyal to Kratos than she is to herself. She has a vibrant presence and is full of life, always ready to attempt to defuse a situation if she feels capable. She’s vastly knowledgeable and will readily dispense her sage advice to her bonded as she helps navigate him through the world.
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? The quaint seaside village of Etzion - as for where it’s posted I don’t mind!
-- If yes: How would you like to meet your Bonded? She found him at three days old - as to the specifics of the meeting, they are open to creativity :)

Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Bondeds. If I am opting for the quest, I must respond to the thread the staff create for me in order for the purchase to be valid. I cannot include the Bonded in my IC posts until staff have formally approved the Bonded. If I am found writing my character with a Bonded other than the one described in my profile, my item will be revoked without refund.

Signed: Dingo

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Dingo / @Kratos - your Fantasy Bonded has been approved and added to the Records. You may begin writing him ICly with his Bonded.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The quest for this redemption can be found here. Kratos has replied and gained +2EXP for Gaining & Questing for an Interactive Agora Item.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »