Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Restricted Item Redemption - Bondeds

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Thread Modes

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Polyxena

Redeeming Fantasy Bonded

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Polyxena
Type of Bonded: Fantasy
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Fantasy' item? Yes
-- If no:
Is the Bonded section of your character's profile filled out? Yes

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes
-- If yes: What is your Bonded's personality? He is reserved, somber, and serious in the presence of others (and is quite unnerving in general), but harbors a puppy-like love for Polyxena. He possesses great wisdom and insight and is unwaveringly loyal and faithful. Over all, Erebos is a rather melancholic soul. He has a particular liking (you might even say weakness) for beautiful, sad music and sweet honeycakes.

-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Present! Ideally them reuniting. He was taken away from Polyxena during the war on magic and imprisoned. She was forced to flee the country without him.
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Maybe in Solterra, since that is where she is currently for the time being
-- If yes: How would you like to meet your Bonded? A happy/sad reunion with all the feels please. He has been imprisoned for a long time.

Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Bondeds. I cannot include the Bonded in my IC posts until staff have formally approved the Bonded. If I am found writing my character with a Bonded other than the one described in my profile, my item will be revoked without refund.

Signed: Pres

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Pres / @Polyxena - this bonded redemption has been approved and added to the records! You may begin writing with your bonded ICly.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The quest was written by @Katherine and can be found here. Once Polyxena replies according to the requirements she will be able to claim +2 EXP.

Rufio

Redeeming Realistic Bonded

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Rufio
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Realistic' item? Yes
-- If no:

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes
-- If yes: What is your Bonded's personality? A bit standoffish but loyal to Rufio - tends to be a loner.
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Present
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? No Preference
-- If yes: How would you like to meet your Bonded? No Preference - for reference though, he had the bonded at Neverland so it's a reunion

Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Bondeds. I cannot include the Bonded in my IC posts until staff have formally approved the Bonded. If I am found writing my character with a Bonded other than the one described in my profile, my item will be revoked without refund.

Signed: Firefly

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Firefly / @rufio - your Realistic Bonded has been approved and added to the Records. You may begin writing him ICly with his Bonded.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The quest for this redemption was written by @Katherine and can be found here! Since Rufio did not reply before his deactivation, if you reactivate him and reply please message staff!

Played by Offline Jeanne [PM] Posts: 399 — Threads: 81
Signos: 100
Inactive Character

Redeeming Fantasy Bonded

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Seraphina
Type of Bonded: ...both? Ereshkigal is a demon in the form of a bearded vulture, but, rather than being based off of any particular demonic archetype, she's a mix of qualities.
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Fantasy' item? No.
-- If no: Free restricted item.
Is the Bonded section of your character's profile filled out? Yes.

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes
-- If yes: What is your Bonded's personality? The Worst...probably a terrible influence. A judge of the dead; impassive, fatalistic, and vengeful. Extremely creepy, prone to making very dark remarks about the inevitability of death and other happy, ambiguous topics. Vengeful, driven, and absolutely ruthless, if the situation warrants it. Likes to cackle.
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Past, please <3
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Somewhere in Solterra, but not the Day Court.
-- If yes: How would you like to meet your Bonded? Sera cheated death after that confrontation with Raum, and Ereshkigal was sent out of the underworld to fetch her soul; she's stuck with her until she dies. I don't think she'll do anything too dramatic...she'll probably just show up/sneak up on her, possibly in the middle of the night.

Agreement

Signed: @Jeanne

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Jeanne / @Seraphina - your Fantasy Bonded has been approved and added to the Records. You may begin writing Sera ICly with her new Bonded.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The quest for this redemption can be found here, once Seraphina replies according to the requirements she will be awarded her EXP.

I'M IN A ROOM MADE OUT OF MIRRORS
and there's no way to escape the violence of a girl against herself.

please tag Sera! contact is encouraged, short of violence

Sodoma

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Sodoma
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Realistic' item?NO
-- If no:One free restricted Item for per new member.
Is the Bonded section of your character's profile filled out?YES

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? YES
-- If yes: What is your Bonded's personality? Motherly, loving, kind, generous, happy, optimistic 
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Present
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in?N/A
-- If yes: How would you like to meet your Bonded?Perhaps just having the bonded comfort Sodoma during one of her episodes if possible. 

Agreement

Signed: nanc

*** STAFF EDIT ***
This redemption is pending; please check your character's private messages.

Played by Offline rallidae [PM] Posts: 19 — Threads: 7
Signos: 865
Inactive Character

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Senna
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Realistic' item? yes
-- If no:
Is the Bonded section of your character's profile filled out? yes

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? yes
-- If yes: What is your Bonded's personality? Fierce and proud and intelligent, Nestor is at once a mirror of Senna and something entirely of her own. An excellent hunter, the white falcon lives for the chase and the thrill of taking down an especially difficult prey (and to her, anything that bleeds red and is not too much bigger than herself qualifies as prey). Despite her slight bloodlust, though, Nestor gives as good council as a falcon can (and oftentimes that is better than that given by any of Senna's advisors) and notes the comings and goings of anyone worthy enough to arouse her suspicions. 
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? past
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Solterra, Mors Desert
-- If yes: How would you like to meet your Bonded? as written at the end of the second paragraph of Nestor's description, I'd love for a quest of them encountering an adolescent Teryr in the desert? (or some other... large animal/beast if a Teryr is too much of a stretch)

Agreement

Signed: rallidae

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@rallidae / @Senna - your Realistic Bonded has been approved and added to the Records. You may begin writing Senna ICly with his new Bonded.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The quest for this redemption was written by @kealie and can be found here. Once Senna replies according to the requirements, he can claim +2 EXP.

AND TO A PLACE I COME
where nothing shines

♦︎  ♦︎

Played by Offline kealie [PM] Posts: 74 — Threads: 16
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Soldier
Female [she/her/hers]  |  9 [Year 501 Winter]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 11 — Atk: 9 — Exp: 24  |    Active Magic: Emotion Transference  |    Bonded: Vradara (Small Dragon)

Redeeming Fantasy Bonded

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Maerys
Type of Bonded: Dragon
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Fantasy' item? No
-- If no: Free restricted item claim per member! :)

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes
-- If yes: What is your Bonded's personality? She is wise like no other, yet expresses a sort of toxic greed. She has a fiery temperament and is very difficult to please.
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Past
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Maybe somewhere in Delumine? I honestly don't mind where.
-- If yes: How would you like to meet your Bonded? I have no preference!

Agreement

Signed: kealie

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@kealie / @Maerys, your Fantasy Bonded has been approved and added to the Records, and the Fantasy Bonded item has been sent to your account. You may begin writing Maerys ICly with her new Bonded.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The quest for this redemption was written by @Chaosy and can be found here!. Maerys has replied according to the requirements, and has been awarded +2 EXP.

[Image: maerys-pixel.png]

x

force and magic always permitted

Played by Offline Katherine [PM] Posts: 44 — Threads: 8
Signos: 5
Inactive Character

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Charlotte
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Realistic' item? Yes
-- If no: --

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes
-- If yes: What is your Bonded's personality? Indy is sassy, smart, clever and very protective of Charlie, but when they first met she was just an orphaned baby Osprey. Much of her personality was probably not evident.
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Praistigia Cliffs please!
-- If yes: How would you like to meet your Bonded? I'd like for the quest to involve a baby Charlie meeting a baby Indy for the first time on the cliffs. Indy would be alone, and Charlie would find her and take her in and they will be raised together.

Agreement

Signed: Katherine

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Katherine / @Charlotte, your Realistic Bonded has been approved and added to the Records upon character acceptance. You may begin writing Charlie ICly with her new Bonded.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The bonded quest can be found here. Once Charlotte replies, she will be awarded her EXP.

[Image: 13222742_95oVYzdeR5MVhK5.png]
you and i, we're pioneers
we make our own rules

Played by Offline Kezz [PM] Posts: 20 — Threads: 7
Signos: 1,010
Inactive Character

Redeeming Fantasy Bonded

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Raziel
Type of Bonded: Solterran Hellhound
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Fantasy' item? No
-- If no: Easter Egg hunt, https://novus-rpg.net/showthread.php?tid=3486
Is the Bonded section of your character's profile filled out? YES 

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? No

Agreement

Signed: Kezz

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Kezz / @Raziel - Bonded approved with character acceptance, item has been sent to the account and added to records.

[Image: deadj5s-7ea0ce6c-63ed-494d-a2b1-1ea29d98..._KYezSKapw]

Played by Offline Obsidian [PM] Posts: 123 — Threads: 14
Signos: 520
Inactive Character

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Leonidas
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Realistic' item? YES 
-- If no: N/A
Is the Bonded section of your character's profile filled out? YES 

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? YES - a joint one with his sister @Aster please.
-- If yes: What is your Bonded's personality? Fiery, loyal, a hunter, playful, mischievous.
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? No preference
-- If yes: How would you like to meet your Bonded? @Griffin and I have in mind for the twins to be given 2 identical wooden carved cheetah cub toys by their father. These toys will then become real. I am pretty easy for how that should happen and I think Griffin is too - surprise us!

Agreement

Signed: Obsidian

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Obsidian / @Leonidas - Realistic Bonded approved and added to the Records! You may begin RP'ing your character with his Bonded.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The quest for this redemption is pending - we will notify you when it becomes available!

Played by Offline Rae [PM] Posts: 113 — Threads: 14
Signos: 5
Inactive Character

Redeeming Fantasy Bonded

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Anandi
Type of Bonded: Known fantasy creature, kind of?
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Fantasy' item? Yes
-- If no:

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes
-- If yes: What is your Bonded's personality? Anouk is a piece of the ocean! so she/it is highly protective of Andi, wise, and caring... but can also be temperamental and violent.
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? I'd like it to take place on shore, so I think the best place for it to be would be the terminus sea. Bridge to Nowhere would work too.
-- If yes: How would you like to meet your Bonded? I'm not picky at all, so feel free to do whatever you'd like with it! My original thought was that when Anandi left the ocean for the first time to walk on land, the ocean got sad/upset and sent Anouk after her.

Agreement

Signed: Rae

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Rae / @Anandi - Realistic Bonded approved and added to the Records! You may begin RP'ing your character with his Bonded.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The quest for this redemption can be found HERE!

*** STAFF EDIT ***
Bonded records audit completed on 07/07/2019 up until this point. This message is for staff reference only.

some say the loving and the devouring are all the same thing

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »