Novus
Hello, Guest! Register

Updates  - Restricted Item Redemption - Bondeds

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Modes

Played by Offline Syndicate [PM] Posts: 22 — Threads: 6
Signos: 955
Night Court Sovereign
Male [he/his/him]  |  4 [Year 502 Winter]  |  16 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 17  |    Active Magic: Shadowwalking & N/A  |    Bonded: Hati (Nordic Wolf)

Redeeming Massive Bonded

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Ira
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Massive' item? No
-- If no: 2020 Advent Calender
Is the Bonded section of your character's profile filled out? Yes

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes, member written! 
-- If yes: What is your Bonded's personality? Initially bitter, chaotic, and unpleasant. Later on will become honorable, still chaotic, but curious and more prone to empathy. 
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Past
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? N/A
-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to meet your Bonded? Included in the description of the bonded! I am thinking it would be fun for Ira to have been in the woods for someone and they go recover Hati from where he fell from the sky. 

Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Bondeds. I cannot include the Bonded in my IC posts until staff have formally approved the Bonded. If I am found writing my character with a Bonded other than the one described in my profile, my item will be revoked without refund.

Signed: Syndicate 

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@syndicate / @Ira - Massive Bonded approved and added to the Records and item sent. You may begin RP'ing your character with their Bonded.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
Member will be writing their own quest.

Played by Offline Sparrow [PM] Posts: 8 — Threads: 2
Signos: 325
Vagabond Battlemage
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 487 Winter]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 23  |    Active Magic: Arcane Weaponry & N/A  |    Bonded: Merlin (Wyvern)

Redeeming Fantasy Bonded

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Tristan
Type of Bonded: Wyvern
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Fantasy' item? Yes
-- If no: IF 'NO' TO ABOVE QUESTION, HOW WAS IT OBTAINED? IF A CONTEST PRIZE, APPLICABLE THREAD LINKS MUST BE INCLUDED

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes, but I will be writing/working on my own (with Syn's Ira) if that's okay? -- If yes: What is your Bonded's personality?

Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Bondeds. I cannot include the Bonded in my IC posts until staff have formally approved the Bonded. If I am found writing my character with a Bonded other than the one described in my profile, my item will be revoked without refund.

Signed: @Sparrow

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Sparrow / @Tristan - Fantasy Bonded approved and added to the Records. You may begin RP'ing your character with their Bonded.

*** STAFF EDIT ***

Played by Offline Sam [PM] Posts: 306 — Threads: 50
Signos: 900
Inactive Character

Redeeming Massive Bonded

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Elena
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Massive' item? No
-- If no: 100 EXP reward claim (im not entirely sure how to link back to that)
Is the Bonded section of your character's profile filled out? YES 

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? YES (I will be writing!)

Agreement

Signed: Sam

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Sam / @Elena - Massive Bonded approved and added to the Records. You may begin RP'ing your character with their Bonded.

*** STAFF EDIT ***

[Image: ddvotwe-59302ba6-6a81-47bf-9846-30c5a5db...0iFb4PvyXE]

let's light this house on fire
we'll dance in the warmth of its blaze
pixel made by the amazing star

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 2 — Threads: 1
Signos: 35
Day Court Battle Mage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  7 [Year 500 Spring]  |  18 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 12  |    Active Magic: Necrobotany  |    Bonded: Sors (Necrobotanic Maned Chupacabra)

Redeeming Fantasy Bonded

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Faction
Type of Bonded: Necrobotanic Creation - Chupicabra x Maned Wolf x Plants
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Fantasy' item? Yep
-- If no:
Is the Bonded section of your character's profile filled out? Yep

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? nope

Agreement

Signed: Chaosy

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Chaosy / @Faction - Bonded approved upon character acceptance and added to the Records!

*** STAFF EDIT ***
Member has declined quest.

Played by Offline Henleyy [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
Signos: 425
Dusk Court Entertainer
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  5 [Year 502 Spring]  |  18.1 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 11  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Espoir (Fantasy Lion)

Redeeming Fantasy Bonded

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Brassa
Type of Bonded: Fantasy Lion
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Fantasy' item? No
-- If no: Free first restricted item

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes; STAFF-WRITTEN SHORT QUEST please
-- If yes: What is your Bonded's personality? Beyond the looks, Espoir can best be explained as stoic and calculating. He balances out the brashness in Brassa and provides her with an anchor to pull her back to reason. His affection displays itself as praise and possible head butting but not much more, for he would rather demonstrate his admiration of Brassa by helping keep her in check. Highly independent, he enjoys spending his time leading his life and monitoring Brassa's, stepping in when he feels he is needed.
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Past
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? No preference
-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to meet your Bonded? No preference

Agreement

Signed: Henleyy

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Henleyy / @Brassa - Fantasy bonded approved and added to the Records! You may begin RP'ing your character with their bonded.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
This quest is in progress, we will let you know when it becomes available!

[Image: G6vtWZf.gif][Image: YPvGj8n.png]
[Image: NzkJZsA.png]

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »