Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Restricted Item Redemption - Bondeds

Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Thread Modes

Played by Offline Sparrow [PM] Posts: 9 — Threads: 2
Signos: 330
Vagabond Battlemage
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 487 Winter]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 23  |    Active Magic: Arcane Weaponry & N/A  |    Bonded: Merlin (Wyvern)

Redeeming Fantasy Bonded

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Tristan
Type of Bonded: Wyvern
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Fantasy' item? Yes
-- If no: IF 'NO' TO ABOVE QUESTION, HOW WAS IT OBTAINED? IF A CONTEST PRIZE, APPLICABLE THREAD LINKS MUST BE INCLUDED
Is the Bonded section of your character's profile filled out? Yes

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes, but I will be writing/working on my own (with Syn's Ira) if that's okay? -- If yes: What is your Bonded's personality?

Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Bondeds. I cannot include the Bonded in my IC posts until staff have formally approved the Bonded. If I am found writing my character with a Bonded other than the one described in my profile, my item will be revoked without refund.

Signed: @Sparrow

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Sparrow / @Tristan - Fantasy Bonded approved and added to the Records. You may begin RP'ing your character with their Bonded.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
Member will be writing their own quest.

Played by Offline Sam [PM] Posts: 306 — Threads: 50
Signos: 900
Inactive Character

Redeeming Massive Bonded

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Elena
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Massive' item? No
-- If no: 100 EXP reward claim (im not entirely sure how to link back to that)
Is the Bonded section of your character's profile filled out? YES 

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? YES (I will be writing!)

Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Bondeds. I cannot include the Bonded in my IC posts until staff have formally approved the Bonded. If I am found writing my character with a Bonded other than the one described in my profile, my item will be revoked without refund.

Signed: Sam

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Sam / @Elena - Massive Bonded approved and added to the Records. You may begin RP'ing your character with their Bonded.

*** STAFF EDIT ***

[Image: ddvotwe-59302ba6-6a81-47bf-9846-30c5a5db...0iFb4PvyXE]

let's light this house on fire
we'll dance in the warmth of its blaze
pixel made by the amazing star

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 15 — Threads: 2
Signos: 5
Day Court Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  11 [Year 500 Spring]  |  18 hh  |  Hth: 18 — Atk: 22 — Exp: 29  |    Active Magic: Necrobotany  |    Bonded: Sors (Necrobotanic Maned Chupacabra)

Redeeming Fantasy Bonded

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Faction
Type of Bonded: Necrobotanic Creation - Chupicabra x Maned Wolf x Plants
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Fantasy' item? Yep
-- If no:
Is the Bonded section of your character's profile filled out? Yep

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? nope

Agreement

Signed: Chaosy

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Chaosy / @Faction - Bonded approved upon character acceptance and added to the Records!

*** STAFF EDIT ***
Member has declined quest.

Played by Offline Henleyy [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
Signos: 475
Inactive Character

Redeeming Fantasy Bonded

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Brassa
Type of Bonded: Fantasy Lion
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Fantasy' item? No
-- If no: Free first restricted item

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes; STAFF-WRITTEN SHORT QUEST please
-- If yes: What is your Bonded's personality? Beyond the looks, Espoir can best be explained as stoic and calculating. He balances out the brashness in Brassa and provides her with an anchor to pull her back to reason. His affection displays itself as praise and possible head butting but not much more, for he would rather demonstrate his admiration of Brassa by helping keep her in check. Highly independent, he enjoys spending his time leading his life and monitoring Brassa's, stepping in when he feels he is needed.
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Past
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? No preference
-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to meet your Bonded? No preference

Agreement

Signed: Henleyy

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Henleyy / @Brassa - Fantasy bonded approved and added to the Records! You may begin RP'ing your character with their bonded.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
This quest for this redemption can be found here! Once @Brassa replies according to the requirements, they can  go to the Experience Updates thread to claim the EXP.

[Image: G6vtWZf.gif][Image: YPvGj8n.png]
[Image: NzkJZsA.png]

Played by Offline Kaiju [PM] Posts: 42 — Threads: 17
Signos: 215
Day Court Merchant
Male [he / him]  |  Immortal [Year 496 Summer]  |  19 hh  |  Hth: 18 — Atk: 22 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Heat Manipulation  |    Bonded: Enyo (Indoraptor)

Redeeming Fantasy Bonded

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Leviathan
Type of Bonded: Known
-- If no: Redeeming unused free restricted item that I've held for ages

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes, staff-written please ( because this will be a gift from Solis )
-- If yes: What is your Bonded's personality? There really won't be a personality to begin with , it hatches from an egg and latches onto his face ASAP asdkfsdf
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Present
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Day Court, probably somewhere in like an old blacksmithing shed or something
-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to meet your Bonded? Please let Solis be the one to just create this egg and have Levi discover it, as part of the penance so far lmfao it's going to be sO GOOD PLEASE??? I want him to discover the egg and just let it hatch and let this thing latch onto his face and gnaw on his ear and let him just be e_____e at the fact he has to actually be bonded to this thing and take care of it lskjflskjflskdf

Agreement

Signed: Kaiju

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Kaiju / @Leviathan - Fantasy bonded approved, item sent, added to the Records, and +1EXP granted! You may begin RP'ing your character with their bonded.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
This quest is in progress, we will let you know when it becomes available!

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 18 — Threads: 7
Signos: 15
Day Court Artisan
Male [He/Him/His]  |  10 [Year 501 Spring]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 9 — Atk: 11 — Exp: 20  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Keokuk (Spirit Stag)

Redeeming Fantasy Bonded

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Rylan
Type of Bonded: Animal Spirit Guide/Spirit Animal - Spirit Stag
-- If no: Free Restricted Item upon joining

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? YES, Member Written, Extended. He's gonna be making a vision quest to Venear Peak upon arrival to Novus.
-- If yes: What is your Bonded's personality? Quiet, strong, protective, headstrong.
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? ----
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? ----
-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to meet your Bonded? ---

Agreement

Signed: @Dyzzie

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Dyzzie / @Rylan - Fantasy Bonded approved, added to the Records, item sent, and +1EXP added. You may begin RP'ing your character with their Bonded.

*** STAFF EDIT ***

Played by Offline Briallu [PM] Posts: 21 — Threads: 3
Signos: 1,440
Dusk Court Citizen
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  8 [Year 502 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: Dark Matter Manipulation  |    Bonded: Eomer (Eastern Snow Dragon)

Redeeming Fantasy Bonded

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Elain
Type of Bonded: Eastern snow dragon
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Fantasy' item? NO
-- If no: Advent calendar 2021 raffle - day 17

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? YES - Staff written short quest! If yes: What is your Bonded's personality? He is protective, standoffish, critical, and can be easily annoyed by those he considers a bother. He is, however, affectionate to those he warms up to, often wrapping himself around them or happily walking next to them.
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Present please!
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Preferably somewhere in the Dusk Court.
-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to meet your Bonded? I imagine Eomer taking a random liking to her - or honestly pitying her - one day and helping her return to the Citadel after being lost.

Agreement

Signed: Briallu

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Briallu / @Elain - Fantasy bonded approved, item sent, added to the Records, and +1EXP granted! You may begin RP'ing your character with their bonded.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
This quest is in progress, we will let you know when it becomes available!

Mild force & magic permitted within reason
Gather courage like wildflowers

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 22 — Threads: 4
Signos: 15
Dusk Court Entertainer
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 502 Spring]  |  14.3 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Rosario (Rose Hivemind)

Redeeming Fantasy Bonded

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Valan
Type of Bonded: Rose Spirit
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Fantasy' item? YES

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? YES - member written extended.
-- If yes: What is your Bonded's personality? ---
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? ---
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? ---
-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to meet your Bonded? ---

Agreement

Signed: Dyzzie

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Dyzzie / @Valan - Fantasy Bonded approved, added to the Records, item sent, and +1EXP added. You may begin RP'ing your character with their Bonded.

*** STAFF EDIT ***

Played by Offline Kat [PM] Posts: 146 — Threads: 25
Signos: 77
Vagabond Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Spring]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 28 — Atk: 32 — Exp: 53  |    Active Magic: Energy Transference  |    Bonded: Fylax (Gryphon)

Redeeming Fantasy Bonded

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Antiope
Type of Bonded: Gryphon
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Fantasy' item? Yes
-- If no: N/A

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes; member-written
-- If yes: What is your Bonded's personality? Maternal, fiercely protective, composed, ethereal
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? N/A
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? N/A
-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to meet your Bonded? N/A

Agreement

Signed: Katherine

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Katherine / @Antiope - Fantasy Bonded approved, added to the Records, item sent, and +1EXP added. You may begin RP'ing your character with their Bonded.

*** STAFF EDIT ***

[Image: 13716916_Rc8f5hGvZkB3cYP.png]
a war is calling
the tides are turned

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

Redeeming Massive Bonded

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Sol Bestiam
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Massive' item? No
-- If no: 2021 Activity Contest prize - https://novus-rpg.net/showthread.php?tid=6459
Is the Bonded section of your character's profile filled out? Yep

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes, member written extended :)
-- If yes: What is your Bonded's personality? Telum is sharp witted and often sly and sassy.
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present?
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in?
-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to meet your Bonded?

Agreement

Signed: Chaosy

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Chaosy / @Sol Bestiam - Massive Bonded approved, added to the Records, item sent, and +1EXP added. You may begin RP'ing your character with their Bonded.

*** STAFF EDIT ***

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »