Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Restricted Item Redemption - Armor

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Modes

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 64 — Threads: 7
Signos: 50
Vagabond Tactician
Female [She/Her/Hers/They/Theirs]  |  10 [Year 501 Spring]  |  18.2 hh  |  Hth: 7 — Atk: 13 — Exp: 29  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Armor

Information
Character receiving Armor: @Pangaea
Have you purchased the 'Armor' item? yes
-- If no: IF 'NO' TO ABOVE QUESTION, HOW DID YOU OTHERWISE OBTAIN IT? IF A CONTEST PRIZE, LINK MUST BE INCLUDED

Description of Armor: gold and amber gauntlets upon her forelimbs and wings.
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? YES

Agreement
I understand that I can only change my character's Armor once every IC year (eight months), and that I must contact staff before doing so. If I am found using Armor other than the one described in my profile, my purchased item will be revoked without refund. I am not able to mention my Armor in my IC posts until the staff have redeemed the item.

Signed: Dyzzie

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Dyzzie / @Pangaea, armor approved and added to the records. You may begin writing them with their item ICly.

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 18 — Threads: 2
Signos: 15
Inactive Character

Redeeming Armor

Information
Character receiving Armor: @Vreis
Have you purchased the 'Armor' item? YES
-- If no: IF 'NO' TO ABOVE QUESTION, HOW DID YOU OTHERWISE OBTAIN IT? IF A CONTEST PRIZE, LINK MUST BE INCLUDED

Description of Armor: Leather chest piece, face piece and leg guards, and a black cloak and rapier
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? YES

Agreement
I understand that I can only change my character's Armor once every IC year (eight months), and that I must contact staff before doing so. If I am found using Armor other than the one described in my profile, my purchased item will be revoked without refund. I am not able to mention my Armor in my IC posts until the staff have redeemed the item.

Signed: Dyzzie

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Dyzzie / @Vreis, armor approved and added to the records. You may begin writing them with their item ICly.

Played by Offline Kat [PM] Posts: 146 — Threads: 25
Signos: 77
Vagabond Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Spring]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 28 — Atk: 32 — Exp: 53  |    Active Magic: Energy Transference  |    Bonded: Fylax (Gryphon)

Redeeming Armor

Information
Character receiving Armor: @Antiope
Have you purchased the 'Armor' item? No - transferred from OOC
-- If no: 2020 Advent Calendar

Description of Armor: Metal face and leg shields, fabric sash and wooden shield
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes

Agreement

Signed: Katherine

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Katherine / @Antiope, armor approved and added to the records. You may begin writing them with their item ICly.

[Image: 13716916_Rc8f5hGvZkB3cYP.png]
a war is calling
the tides are turned

Played by Offline reli [PM] Posts: 28 — Threads: 8
Signos: 565
Night Court Scholar
Male [He/Him/His]  |  11 [Year 499 Summer]  |  18.3 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 20  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Armor

Information
Character receiving Armor: @Fang
Have you purchased the 'Armor' item? No, transferred from OOC
-- If no: 2021 Advent Calendar

Description of Armor: Batwing-themed chest guards of bronze and black opal stones, trimmed with fiery silk tassels.
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes

Agreement

Signed: reli

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@reli / @Fang, armor approved and added to the records. You may begin writing them with their item ICly.

Lost boys like me
are free.
please tag Fang in all replies; magic and force are permitted

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 77 — Threads: 21
Signos: 35
Dusk Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  11 [Year 500 Spring]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 24  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Neema (Maned Wolf)

Redeeming Armor

Information
Character receiving Armor: @Uzuri
Have you purchased the 'Armor' item? YES
-- If no: <3

Description of Armor: Damascus plate armor

Agreement

Signed: Chaosy

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Chaosy / @Uzuri, armor approved and added to the records. You may begin writing them with their item ICly.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »