Novus
Hello, Guest! Register

Updates  - Restricted Item Redemption - Weapons

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Raeym. [PM] Posts: 56 — Threads: 11
Signos: 815
Night Court Soldier
Male [he/him/his] // Immortal [Year 500 Winter] // 16.3 hh // Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 14 // Active Magic: Umbrakinesis // Bonded:

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Erasmus
Have you purchased the 'Weapon' item? No
-- If no: Free Restricted Item promo - http://novus-rpg.net/showthread.php?tid=3030

Description of Weapon: A maple & hickory recurved bow, paired with eagle-feathered bone arrows.
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes

Agreement
I understand that I can only change my character's weapon once every IC year (eight months), and that I must contact staff before doing so. If I am found using a weapon other than the one described in my profile, my purchased will be revoked without refund. I am not able to mention my Weapon in my IC posts until the staff have redeemed the Item. 

Signed: Raeym

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Raeym / @Erasmus - this redemption is pending! Please check your discord DMs. -sid

Played by Offline Firefly [PM] Posts: 38 — Threads: 6
Signos: 75
Night Court Magician
Male [He/Him/His] // 9 [Year 495 Winter] // 18.1 hh // Hth: 20 — Atk: 20 — Exp: 27 // Active Magic: Dream Walking // Bonded: Noctua (Barn Owl)

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Azrael
-- If no: Joining bonus - Entertainer, 03/19

Description of Weapon: Dreamcatcher Staff
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes

Agreement
I understand that I can only change my character's weapon once every IC year (eight months), and that I must contact staff before doing so. If I am found using a weapon other than the one described in my profile, my purchased will be revoked without refund. I am not able to mention my Weapon in my IC posts until the staff have redeemed the Item.

Signed: Firefly

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Firefly / @Azrael - Weapon approved and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing him ICly with his weapon!

Played by Offline Katherine [PM] Posts: 57 — Threads: 4
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

Redeeming Weapon x2

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Teiran
Have you purchased the 'Weapon' item? Yes (buying as she has 2 identical daggers)
-- If no: --

Description of Weapon: A Kris dagger made of obsidian metal with a golden snake wrapped around the handle.

Agreement

Signed: Katherine

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Katherine / @Teiran - Weapon approved and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing her ICly with her weapon!

[Image: teiranicon_by_aim_by_nocturnalowlet-dcfm9xa.png]
this is a wild
game of survival

Played by Offline Sonneillon [PM] Posts: 12 — Threads: 4
Signos: 335
Night Court Entertainer
Male [He/Him/His] // 9 [Year 496 Fall] // 14.2 hh // Hth: 13 — Atk: 7 — Exp: 10 // Active Magic: N/A // Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the item: @Only
Have you purchased the 'Weapon' item? NO
-- If no: 03-2019 Night Court Joining Incentive, Character app proof

Description of Weapon: 12 inch cold steel tanto knife, steel handle, all of it is plated in black chromium.
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? YES

Agreement

Signed: Snell

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@snell / @Only - Weapon approved and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing him ICly with his weapon!

Played by Offline rallidae [PM] Posts: 41 — Threads: 5
Signos: 20
Day Court Emissary
Female [She/Her/Hers] // 5 [Year 500 Fall] // 14.1 hh // Hth: 9 — Atk: 11 — Exp: 22 // Active Magic: Plant Compulsion // Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Aghavni
Have you purchased the 'Weapon' item? no
-- If no: 03/19 joining incentive (Night Court)

Description of Weapon: A red silk fan with a skeleton of reinforced steel; parries arrows and blades and can be thrown to slice through flesh.
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? yes!

Agreement

Signed: rallidae

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@rallidae / @Aghavni - Weapon approved and added to the Records! You may begin to RP with your character with their Weapon.

WE WERE CHILDREN THRUST INTO A WAR
and when it ends, what will we become?

the white scarab

Played by Offline RB [PM] Posts: 28 — Threads: 8
Signos: 110
Night Court Scholar
Male [He/Him/His] // 8 [Year 497 Spring] // 15 hh // Hth: 13 — Atk: 7 — Exp: 16 // Active Magic: Charmspeak // Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving Weapon: @Elchanan
Have you purchased the 'Weapon' item?No (joining incentive for fall 503 / 03-19)
Description of Weapon: Large, ornamented golden staff with knobbed head and sharp base

Agreement
I understand that I can only change my character's Armor once every IC year (eight months), and that I must contact staff before doing so. If I am found using Armor other than the one described in my profile, my Armor Item will be revoked without refund. I am not able to mention my Armor Item in my IC posts until the staff have redeemed the Item.

Signed: RB

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@rb/ @Elchanan - Weapon approved and added to the Records! You may begin to RP with your character with their Weapon.

Played by Offline Kat [PM] Posts: 103 — Threads: 16
Signos: 95
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers] // Immortal [Year 498 Spring] // 15.2 hh // Hth: 28 — Atk: 32 — Exp: 50 // Active Magic: Energy Transference // Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Antiope
-- If no: Current 03/19 Joining Incentive

Description of Weapon: Double-headed axe made of obsidian metal and rosewood with a piercing extension.

Agreement

Signed: Katherine

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Katherine / @Antiope - Weapon approved and added to the Records! You may begin to RP with your character with their Weapon.

[Image: 13716916_Rc8f5hGvZkB3cYP.png]
a war is calling
the tides are turned

Played by Offline Kansassy [PM] Posts: 15 — Threads: 3
Signos: 1,595
Night Court Youth
Female [She/Hers/Hers] // 2 [Year 503 Fall] // 16.2 hh // Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 10 // Active Magic: N/A // Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Illu
-- If no: I am claiming it as her Restricted Item upon joining 04/19 Joining Incentive

Description of Weapon: A collapsible grey and blue spear, roughly 6 foot long fully extended.

Agreement

Signed: @Kansassy

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Kansassy / @Illu - Weapon approved and added to the Records upon character acceptance! You may begin to RP with your character with their Weapon.

Played by Offline Pres [PM] Posts: 8 — Threads: 2
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Polyxena
-- If no: 03/2019 Joining incentive!

Description of Weapon: A large scythe. An intricately carved ebony hardwood staff with an elegant sickle blade.

Agreement

Signed: Pres

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Pres / @Polyxena - Weapon approved and added to the Records! You may begin to RP with your character with their Weapon.

AN EVOLUTIONARY INFERIOR CREATURE
GOVERNED BY HORMONAL CHAOS
polyxena of denocte

Played by Offline nestle [PM] Posts: 380 — Threads: 40
Signos: 55
Night Court Citizen
Female [she/her/hers] // Immortal [Year 497 Winter] // 15.1 hh // Hth: 60 — Atk: 60 — Exp: 106 // Active Magic: Transformation // Bonded: Fable (Sea Dragon)

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Isra
Have you purchased the 'Weapon' item? Yes
-- If no:

Description of Weapon: The Lunar Bow

Agreement

Signed: Nestle

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@nestle / @Isra - Weapon approved and added to the Records! You may begin to RP with your character with their Weapon.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »