Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Restricted Item Redemption - Weapons

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Erasmus

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Erasmus
Have you purchased the 'Weapon' item? No
-- If no: Free Restricted Item promo - http://novus-rpg.net/showthread.php?tid=3030

Description of Weapon: A maple & hickory recurved bow, paired with eagle-feathered bone arrows.
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes

Agreement
I understand that I can only change my character's weapon once every IC year (eight months), and that I must contact staff before doing so. If I am found using a weapon other than the one described in my profile, my purchased will be revoked without refund. I am not able to mention my Weapon in my IC posts until the staff have redeemed the Item. 

Signed: Raeym

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Raeym / @erasmus - this redemption is pending! Please check your discord DMs. -sid

Azrael

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Azrael
-- If no: Joining bonus - Entertainer, 03/19

Description of Weapon: Dreamcatcher Staff
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes

Agreement
I understand that I can only change my character's weapon once every IC year (eight months), and that I must contact staff before doing so. If I am found using a weapon other than the one described in my profile, my purchased will be revoked without refund. I am not able to mention my Weapon in my IC posts until the staff have redeemed the Item.

Signed: Firefly

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Firefly / @azrael - Weapon approved and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing him ICly with his weapon!

Played by Offline Sonneillon [PM] Posts: 12 — Threads: 4
Signos: 335
Inactive Character

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the item: @Only
Have you purchased the 'Weapon' item? NO
-- If no: 03-2019 Night Court Joining Incentive, Character app proof

Description of Weapon: 12 inch cold steel tanto knife, steel handle, all of it is plated in black chromium.
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? YES

Agreement

Signed: Snell

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@snell / @Only - Weapon approved and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing him ICly with his weapon!

Aghavni

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Aghavni
Have you purchased the 'Weapon' item? no
-- If no: 03/19 joining incentive (Night Court)

Description of Weapon: A red silk fan with a skeleton of reinforced steel; parries arrows and blades and can be thrown to slice through flesh.
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? yes!

Agreement

Signed: rallidae

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@rallidae / @aghavni - Weapon approved and added to the Records! You may begin to RP with your character with their Weapon.

Played by Offline Kat [PM] Posts: 146 — Threads: 25
Signos: 77
Vagabond Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Spring]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 28 — Atk: 32 — Exp: 53  |    Active Magic: Energy Transference  |    Bonded: Fylax (Gryphon)

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Antiope
-- If no: Current 03/19 Joining Incentive

Description of Weapon: Double-headed axe made of obsidian metal and rosewood with a piercing extension.

Agreement

Signed: Katherine

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Katherine / @Antiope - Weapon approved and added to the Records! You may begin to RP with your character with their Weapon.

[Image: 13716916_Rc8f5hGvZkB3cYP.png]
a war is calling
the tides are turned

Played by Offline Kansassy [PM] Posts: 15 — Threads: 3
Signos: 1,595
Inactive Character

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Illu
-- If no: I am claiming it as her Restricted Item upon joining 04/19 Joining Incentive

Description of Weapon: A collapsible grey and blue spear, roughly 6 foot long fully extended.

Agreement

Signed: @Kansassy

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Kansassy / @Illu - Weapon approved and added to the Records upon character acceptance! You may begin to RP with your character with their Weapon.

Polyxena

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Polyxena
-- If no: 03/2019 Joining incentive!

Description of Weapon: A large scythe. An intricately carved ebony hardwood staff with an elegant sickle blade.

Agreement

Signed: Pres

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Pres / @Polyxena - Weapon approved and added to the Records! You may begin to RP with your character with their Weapon.

Meridoc

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Meridoc
Have you purchased the 'Weapon' item? Yes
-- If no: ---

Description of Weapon: A sword, aged yet razor sharp, with a red grip and plain metal guard.

Agreement

Signed: Bird

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@bird / @Meridoc - Weapon approved and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing him ICly with his weapon!

Played by Offline kealie [PM] Posts: 74 — Threads: 16
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Soldier
Female [she/her/hers]  |  9 [Year 501 Winter]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 11 — Atk: 9 — Exp: 24  |    Active Magic: Emotion Transference  |    Bonded: Vradara (Small Dragon)

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Maerys
-- If no: 04/2019 Incentive for joining Dawn Court

Description of Weapon: A dense, double-sided ax with gold accents and sharp edges.

Agreement

Signed: kealie

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@kealie / @Maerys - Weapon approved and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing him ICly with his weapon!

[Image: maerys-pixel.png]

x

force and magic always permitted

Jetsam

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Jetsam
Have you purchased the 'Weapon' item? no
-- If no: 05/2019 incentive: dawn court

Description of Weapon: a large and beautifully crafted dagger made of iron sits in a soft leather sheath on his right foreleg, sharp as the day it was made.
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? yes

Agreement

Signed: Princeley~

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@princeley / @jetsam - Weapon approved and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing him ICly with his weapon!

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »