Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Restricted Item Redemption - Weapons

Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Boudika

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Boudika 
Have you purchased the 'Weapon' item? No
-- If no: 1/2 of my 04/2019 incentives for creating a Night Court Entertainer c: 

Description of Weapon: A five-foot golden trident with three serrated points. 
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? YES

Agreement
I understand that I can only change my character's weapon once every IC year (eight months), and that I must contact staff before doing so. If I am found using a weapon other than the one described in my profile, my purchased will be revoked without refund. I am not able to mention my Weapon in my IC posts until the staff have redeemed the Item. 

Signed: @syndicate

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@syndicate / @boudika - Weapon approved and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing her ICly with her weapon!

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 116 — Threads: 20
Signos: 40
Dawn Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  10 [Year 500 Fall]  |  14.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 30 — Exp: 54  |    Active Magic: Natural Energy Flow  |    Bonded: N/A

<blockquote>

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Callynite
Have you purchased the 'Weapon' item? YES

Description of Weapon: Golden Bow with emerald ivy design - IC gift from Isra
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? YES

Agreement
I understand that I can only change my character's weapon once every IC year (eight months), and that I must contact staff before doing so. If I am found using a weapon other than the one described in my profile, my purchased will be revoked without refund. I am not able to mention my Weapon in my IC posts until the staff have redeemed the Item. 

Signed: Dyzzie

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Dyzzie / @Callynite - Weapon approved and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing her ICly with her weapon!

Played by Offline rallidae [PM] Posts: 19 — Threads: 7
Signos: 865
Inactive Character

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Senna
-- If no:

Description of Weapon: A curved scimitar with a bronze hilt and an engraved blade.

Agreement

Signed: rallidae

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@rallidae / @Senna - Weapon approved and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing him ICly with his new weapon!

AND TO A PLACE I COME
where nothing shines

♦︎  ♦︎

Played by Offline bruiser [PM] Posts: 5 — Threads: 3
Signos: 50
Inactive Character

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Vespir
Have you purchased the 'Weapon' item? yes
-- If no: n/a

Description of Weapon: Restraint. A dagger enchanted to coat the blade in paralytic venom when the inlaid Mookaite jasper is pressed.
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? yes

Agreement

Signed: bruiser

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@bruiser / @Vespir-Weapon approved and added to the records. You may begin writing them with their item IC'ly

Played by Offline Sea [PM] Posts: 39 — Threads: 12
Signos: 560
Inactive Character

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Emersyn
-- If no:N/A
Description of Weapon: Emersyn will carry a slender, sharply pointed, two-edged rapier with a simple guard.

Agreement

Signed:Sea

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Sea / @Emersyn -Weapon approved and added to the records. You may begin writing them with their item IC'ly

Played by Offline Cannon [PM] Posts: 14 — Threads: 5
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Hugo
-- If no: December 2019 merchant joining incentive

Description of Weapon: Forging hammer with 14" wood handle and blocky, nordic-style head
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? yes

Agreement

Signed: @Cannon

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Cannon / @Hugo -Weapon approved and added to the records. You may begin writing them with their item IC'ly

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Jahin

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Jahin
Have you purchased the 'Weapon' item? Yes
-- If no: 

Description of Weapon: Davke Spear - Not an especially ornate spear but crafted masterfully. 
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes

Agreement

Signed: Pres

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Pres / @jahin Weapon approved and added to the records. You may begin writing them with their item IC'ly

Played by Offline Darkrise [PM] Posts: 13 — Threads: 2
Signos: 115
Inactive Character

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Helios
Have you purchased the 'Weapon' item? Yes
-- If no: n/a

Description of Weapon: A large spear with a sword-like tip that can be wielded for reach and in close combat.
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes

Agreement

Signed: Darkrise

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Darkrise / @Helios Weapon approved and added to the records. You may begin writing them with their item IC'ly

Played by Offline Darkrise [PM] Posts: 46 — Threads: 14
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Castalla
-- If no: /a

Description of Weapon: Plain, slender short sword that is roughly 20 inches in length

Agreement

Signed: Darkrise

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Darkrise / @Castalla Weapon approved and added to the records. You may begin writing them with their item IC'ly

Played by Offline bruiser [PM] Posts: 99 — Threads: 13
Signos: 1,000
Inactive Character

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Theodosia
-- If no: part of armor set

Description of Weapon: A small dagger sheath attached to one of the leather straps around her neck, which holds a small but wickedly sharp dagger.

Agreement

Signed: @inkbone on behalf of @bruiser

~~~

*** STAFF EDIT ***
@bruiser / @Theodosia, this was already accepted with your armor redemption but was separated for more precise record-keeping.

she wasn't looking for a knight,
she was looking for a sword.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »