Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Restricted Item Redemption - Weapons

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Thread Modes

Played by Offline Staff [PM] Posts: 20 — Threads: 11
Signos: 601,303
Official Novus Account

RESTRICTED ITEM REDEMPTION
Weapons

Once you have purchased a Weapons item from the Agora, you must respond to this thread with the correct form below in order to have your item recognized. For more information on the restricted item process, please read this guidebook page.

If you need to update an item, please visit this thread.

Weapon (Original Item)

Code:
<blockquote><blockquote>
<div class="tcat"><center><font style="font-size:20px; font-weight:bold;">Redeeming Weapon</font></div></center>

<u><b>Information</b></u>
<b>Character receiving the Weapon:</b> @NAME - LINK TO CHARACTER ACCOUNT
<b>Have you purchased the 'Weapon' item?</b> YES OR NO
<b>-- If no:</b> IF 'NO' TO ABOVE QUESTION, HOW DID YOU OTHERWISE OBTAIN IT? IF A CONTEST PRIZE, LINK MUST BE INCLUDED

<b>Description of Weapon:</b> BRIEF ONE SENTENCE DESCRIPTION FOR RECORDS PAGE
<b>Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out?</b> YES OR NO

<u><b>Agreement</b></u>
I understand that I can only change my character's weapon once every IC year (eight months), and that I must contact staff before doing so. If I am found using a weapon other than the one described in my profile, my purchased will be revoked without refund. I am not able to mention my Weapon in my IC posts until the staff have redeemed the Item. 

<b>Signed:</b> YOUR OOC NAME

~~~
</blockquote></blockquote>

Played by Offline Obsidian [PM] Posts: 380 — Threads: 45
Signos: 25
Inactive Character

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Florentine
Description of Weapon: An ornate dagger of silver and amethyst, hung upon a silver metal chain about her neck. The dagger is silver metal and wicked sharp. Its hilt is silver with amethyst gems gleaming throughout like lavender and wild flowers. The dagger's scabbard is a weave of silver, a beautiful tangle of vines to compliment the hilt of flowers.
Have you purchased the 'Weapon' item? Item was sent to Florentine by @inkbone
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes.

Agreement
I understand that I can only change my character's weapon once every IC year (eight months), and that I must contact staff before doing so. If I am found using a weapon other than the one described in my profile, my Weapon Item will be revoked without refund. I'm not able to mention my Weapon in my IC posts until the staff have redeemed the Item.

Signed: Signed by @inkbone on behalf of @Obsidian

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Obsidian / @Florentine - Weapon has been approved! This item was granted due to Florentine being grandfathered into the accessory system before weapons were no longer allowed to be joined as accessories.
This was reposted by @inkbone on behalf of @Obsidian when the Restricted Item Redemption Threads were split. Original form posted: 07/13/18

She is clothed with strength and dignity, 
and she laughs without fear of the future 

Played by Offline Obsidian [PM] Posts: 146 — Threads: 16
Signos: 0
Deceased Character

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Raum
Description of Weapon: A simple dagger that is fixed to Raum's front limb.
Have you purchased the 'Weapon' item? Item was sent to Raum by @inkbone
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes.

Agreement
I understand that I can only change my character's weapon once every IC year (eight months), and that I must contact staff before doing so. If I am found using a weapon other than the one described in my profile, my Weapon Item will be revoked without refund. I'm not able to mention my Weapon in my IC posts until the staff have redeemed the Item.

Signed: Signed by @inkbone on behalf of @Obsidian

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Obsidian / @Raum - Weapon has been approved! This item was granted due to Raum being grandfathered into the accessory system before weapons were no longer allowed to be joined as accessories.
This was reposted by @inkbone on behalf of @Obsidian when the Restricted Item Redemption threads were split. Original form posted: 07/13/18

[Image: x341oLX.png]

You're one microscopic cog

in his catastrophic plan

Played by Offline RB [PM] Posts: 89 — Threads: 13
Signos: 185
Inactive Character

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Apolonia
Description of Weapon: A steel hurl bat, approximately two feet in length and sharpened at every edge, kept strapped to O's hip in a leather sheath.
Have you purchased the 'Weapon' item? No
-- If no: 10-2019 joining incentive!
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes

Agreement
I understand that I can only change my character's weapon once every IC year (eight months), and that I must contact staff before doing so. If I am found using a weapon other than the one described in my profile, my Weapon Item will be revoked without refund. I am not able to mention my Weapon Item in my IC posts until the staff have redeemed the Item. 

Signed: RB

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@redandblack / @Apolonia - Weapon has been approved and added to the records page!
This was reposted by @inkbone on behalf of @redandblack when the Restricted Item Redemption threads were split. Original form posted: 10/09/18

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Cyanide

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @cyanide
Description of Weapon: A steel curved dagger engraved with sun symbols and a golden handle attached to a leather tie around her neck.
-- If no: 12-2018 joining incentive!
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes

Agreement
I understand that I can only change my character's weapon once every IC year (eight months), and that I must contact staff before doing so. If I am found using a weapon other than the one described in my profile, my Weapon Item will be revoked without refund. I am not able to mention my Weapon Item in my IC posts until the staff have redeemed the Item. 

Signed: Viper

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Viper / @Cyanide - Weapon has been approved and added to the records page!

Played by Offline RB [PM] Posts: 277 — Threads: 28
Signos: 180
Inactive Character

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Marisol
Description of Weapon: Throwing spear - approx. 7 ft in length with a sharpened steel head and wooden shaft
Have you purchased the 'Weapon' item? Yessir
-- If no: 
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes!

Agreement

Signed: RB

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@redandblack / @Marisol - Weapon has been approved and added to the records page!

[Image: ddg6quy-9d15dab5-339c-4b09-8b57-20a99fda...jvUop12efQ]

Played by Offline Jeanne [PM] Posts: 399 — Threads: 81
Signos: 100
Inactive Character

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Seraphina
Have you purchased the 'Weapon' item? Yes

Description of Weapon: An ancient, curved steel sword approximately three and a half feet long, simple but decorated with small, golden suns and a single word in ancient Solterran script around the heel; normally kept sheathed and strapped to Seraphina's chest.
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes **Note: This weapon is enchanted, & I'll be posting the form up for that in the appropriate thread in a moment.

Agreement
I understand that I can only change my character's weapon once every IC year (eight months), and that I must contact staff before doing so. If I am found using a weapon other than the one described in my profile, my purchased will be revoked without refund. I am not able to mention my Weapon in my IC posts until the staff have redeemed the Item.

Signed: @Jeanne
~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Jeanne / @Seraphina - your Weapon has been approved and added to the records page!

I'M IN A ROOM MADE OUT OF MIRRORS
and there's no way to escape the violence of a girl against herself.

please tag Sera! contact is encouraged, short of violence

Played by Offline inkbone [PM] Posts: 75 — Threads: 5
Signos: 0
Day Court Soldier
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 493 Spring]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 17 — Atk: 23 — Exp: 41  |    Active Magic: Telemanipulation  |    Bonded: Circe (Lammergeier Wyvern)

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Torstein
-- If no: Part of the armor set (purchased and redeemed in the above post)

Description of Weapon: Large Damascus dagger with a blue resin-stabilized wood handle, featuring a blood-stained feather suspended in clear resin in the middle of the hilt.
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes. Weapon is enchanted (item redemption posted here).

Agreement

Signed: @inkbone

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@inkbone / @Torstein - Weapon has been approved and added to the Records!

[ please tag @Torstein in all replies ]

I have three eyes
   TWO TO LOOK    ONE TO SEE

Avdotya

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Avdotya
Description of Weapon: A primitive spear strapped to her left foreleg, she is never found without it. The spear is controlled via telekinesis.
Have you purchased the 'Weapon' item? Item was sent to Avdotya by @Sid, and was grandfathered into the system.

Agreement

Signed: Signed by @Sid on behalf of @kay

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@kay / @Avdotya - Weapon has been approved! This item was granted due to Avdotya being grandfathered into the accessory system before weapons were no longer allowed to be joined as accessories.
This was reposted by @sid on behalf of @kay; this redemption was originally approved during Avdotya's application process on 06/01/2017.

Caine

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Caine
Have you purchased the 'Weapon' item? no
-- If no: redeeming free Restricted Item per member claim!

Description of Weapon: A silver dagger with a hilt of carved dragonbone and studded with rubies.
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? yes

Agreement

Signed: rallidae

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@rallidae / @caine - Weapon has been approved and added to the Records! You may now use the item ICly.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »