Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Restricted Item Redemption - Weapons

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Jeanne [PM] Posts: 399 — Threads: 81
Signos: 100
Inactive Character

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Seraphina
Have you purchased the 'Weapon' item? No
-- If no: part of armor set

Description of Weapon: a slim, light steel arrow about a foot in length and sharpened at either end hangs loosely in a small snare on the left side of her breastplate, often obscured from view.
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes

Agreement
I understand that I can only change my character's weapon once every IC year (eight months), and that I must contact staff before doing so. If I am found using a weapon other than the one described in my profile, my purchased will be revoked without refund. I am not able to mention my Weapon in my IC posts until the staff have redeemed the Item.

Signed: @inkbone on behalf of @Jeanne

~~~

*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Jeanne / @Seraphina, this was already accepted with your armor redemption but was separated for more precise record-keeping.

I'M IN A ROOM MADE OUT OF MIRRORS
and there's no way to escape the violence of a girl against herself.

please tag Sera! contact is encouraged, short of violence

Played by Offline del [PM] Posts: 10 — Threads: 2
Signos: 125
Inactive Character

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Noam
-- If no: Included in the armor redemption: https://novus-rpg.net/showthread.php?tid=69&pid=27477#pid27477

Description of Weapon: Traditional Recurve Bow, made of horn, wood and sinew.
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? YES

Agreement
I understand that I can only change my character's weapon once every IC year (eight months), and that I must contact staff before doing so. If I am found using a weapon other than the one described in my profile, my purchased will be revoked without refund. I am not able to mention my Weapon in my IC posts until the staff have redeemed the Item.

Signed: del

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@del / @Noam, weapon approved alongside your armor redemption This has been added to the records, item sent to your account, and you may begin writing them with their item ICly.

Played by Offline Sam [PM] Posts: 23 — Threads: 6
Signos: 320
Inactive Character

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Isabella
Have you purchased the 'Weapon' item? NO
-- If no: Incentive, about to join her as a scholar. I didnt know which I was supposed to post first, her application or this so I'm trying to do it at almost the same time. But I'll include it in her application.

Description of Weapon: Bow and arrows (I havent picked out a color yet, but its made out of some type of wood)
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? YES OR NO

Agreement

Signed: Sam

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Sam / @Isabella, weapon approved with character acceptance and has been added to the Records! You may begin writing them with their weapon ICly.

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Euryale

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Euryale
Have you purchased the 'Weapon' item? no
-- If no: rejoining incentive as "entertainer"

Description of Weapon: Celtic longsword
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? YES

Agreement

Signed: @Aurora

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Aurora / @euryale , weapon approved and has been added to the Records! You may begin writing them with their weapon ICly.

Andromeda

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Andromeda
Have you purchased the 'Weapon' item? NO
-- If no: Joining incentive for Entertainer rank.

Description of Weapon: Small silver throwing knives.

Agreement

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Aurora / @andromeda, weapon approved and has been added to the Records! You may begin writing them with their weapon ICly.

Played by Offline Jeanne [PM] Posts: 10 — Threads: 4
Signos: 1,200
Inactive Character

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Diana
Have you purchased the 'Weapon' item? Yes
-- If no: n/a

Description of Weapon: A long, bronze spear, decorated with beads and feathers. 
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes

Agreement

Signed: @Jeanne

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Jeanne / @Diana, weapon approved! You may begin writing them with their weapon ICly.

WHETHER YOU LOVE WHAT YOU LOVE OR LIVE IN DIVIDED CEASELESS REVOLT AGAINST IT
what you love is your fate.

please tag Diana! contact is encouraged, short of violence

Played by Offline Semper [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
Signos: 225
Inactive Character

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Signe
-- If no: Incentive -- 0013

Description of Weapon: A simple weapon, roughly five inches in length, hand forged Damascus with no engravings. The handle is about three inches in length and is a dark cherry wood with a simple twine wrapped around the handle, there is a round, smooth blue opal attached to the end of the dagger this signifies that it belongs to Signe.

Agreement

Signed: Semper

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@semper / @Signe, weapon approved and has been added to the records! You may begin writing them with their weapon ICly.

Arawn

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Arawn
-- If no: Incentive for joining Dawn Court, Nov. 2020

Description of Weapon: Broad sword

Agreement

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Aurora / @arawn, weapon approved and has been added to the records! You may begin writing them with their weapon ICly.

Played by Offline ratty [PM] Posts: 9 — Threads: 2
Signos: 1,475
Inactive Character

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Rivane
Have you purchased the 'Weapon' item? no
-- If no: Joined incentivized rank

Description of Weapon: Similar to a Bagh Nakh, the weapon consists of four short, curved, steel blades approximately 4" long and affixed to a crossbar with two metal loops at each end modified so as to be worn and concealed within the tufted hair of Rivane's tail. This weapon is wholly utilitarian, it is not ornate or decorated in any way, however, it does bear a small maker's mark on the underside with her father's sign (a wagon wheel with four horse ears as the spokes.)
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? yes

Agreement

Signed: @ratty

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@ratty / @Rivane , weapon approved and has been added to the records! You may begin writing them with their weapon ICly.

Played by Offline Sparrow [PM] Posts: 9 — Threads: 2
Signos: 330
Vagabond Battlemage
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 487 Winter]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 23  |    Active Magic: Arcane Weaponry & N/A  |    Bonded: Merlin (Wyvern)

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Tristan
Have you purchased the 'Weapon' item? Yes
-- If no:

Description of Weapon: The Hilt of a Broken Blade and Scabbard

Agreement

Signed: @Sparrow

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Sparrow / @Tristan, weapon approved and has been added to the records! You may begin writing them with their weapon ICly.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »