Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Restricted Item Redemption - Immortality

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Mazzira [PM] Posts: 2 — Threads: 1
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

Redeeming Immortality

Information
Character gaining Immortality: @Muirne
Have you purchased the 'Immortality' item? No
-- If no: Free restricted item

Is the character joining with the Immortality, or gaining it after acceptance? Joining with

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? No (Not sure if it would be possible, considering the circumstances by which they are immortal)
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present?
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in?
-- If yes: How would you like to gain Immortality?

Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: Immortality is a Restricted Item and until staff have formally approved this item, it cannot be used in Character posts. Once the staff have redeemed Immortality, my character will remain frozen at whatever age they are currently listed at in the Aging Records yet can still die from severe/grievous physical wounds inflicted upon them. If I wish to have my character start aging again, I must contact staff and will not receive a signos refund. If I wish to make them immortal again after reinstating their mortality, I will need to re-purchase the Immortality item from the Agora.

Signed: Mazzira

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Mazzira / @Muirne - Immortality has been approved and input. Your character is now ageless! User opted out of quest.

[Image: dcbyy9r-dee8a664-de75-42a3-b412-a74273a5...op3w8Wwe_4]

"I have written you down, now you will live forever."

- Open to all interactions
- DM me for plots
- Powerplay/metagaming allowed with permission

Played by Offline Obsidian [PM] Posts: 189 — Threads: 28
Signos: 110
Night Court Battlemage
Male [Him/his/he]  |  Immortal [Year 500 Summer]  |  16.3 hh  |  Hth: 37 — Atk: 43 — Exp: 74  |    Active Magic: Shadow-Forging  |    Bonded: Thia (Shadow-creature)

Redeeming Immortality

Information
Character gaining Immortality: @Tenebrae
Have you purchased the 'Immortality' item? YES
-- If no: N/A

Is the character joining with the Immortality, or gaining it after acceptance?  GAINING AFTER ACCEPTANCE

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? YES - Will write my own please :)
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Past
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Will decide.
-- If yes: How would you like to gain Immortality? Will decide - likely through something to do with the Night Order lore?

Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: Immortality is a Restricted Item and until staff have formally approved this item, it cannot be used in Character posts. Once the staff have redeemed Immortality, my character will remain frozen at whatever age they are currently listed at in the Aging Records yet can still die from severe/grievous physical wounds inflicted upon them. If I wish to have my character start aging again, I must contact staff and will not receive a signos refund. If I wish to make them immortal again after reinstating their mortality, I will need to re-purchase the Immortality item from the Agora.

Signed: Obsidian

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Obsidian / @Tenebrae - Immortality has been approved and input. Your character is now ageless! User opted to do thread quest.

Played by Offline Sam [PM] Posts: 306 — Threads: 50
Signos: 900
Inactive Character

Redeeming Immortality

Information
Character gaining Immortality: @Elena
Have you purchased the 'Immortality' item? YES
-- If no:

Is the character joining with the Immortality, or gaining it after acceptance? Gaining

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? YES: will write my own :)
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Past
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? LEAVE BLANK IF NO QUEST. IF YOU HAVE ANY PREFERENCE FOR LOCATION, LIST IT HERE - OTHERWISE STAFF WILL CHOOSE THEIR OWN LOCATION FOR THE QUEST
-- If yes: How would you like to gain Immortality? LEAVE BLANK IF NO QUEST. IF YOU HAVE ANY PREFERENCE FOR HOW YOUR CHARACTER GAINS THEIR IMMORTALITY, LIST IT HERE - OTHERWISE STAFF WILL CREATE THEIR OWN PROMPT FOR YOU

Agreement

Signed: Sam <3

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Sam / @Elena - Immortality has been approved and input. Your character is now ageless! User opted to do thread quest.

[Image: ddvotwe-59302ba6-6a81-47bf-9846-30c5a5db...0iFb4PvyXE]

let's light this house on fire
we'll dance in the warmth of its blaze
pixel made by the amazing star

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Erasmus

Redeeming Immortality

Information
Character gaining Immortality: @Erasmus
Have you purchased the 'Immortality' item? NO
-- If no: Via the Relic of Tempus
https://novus-rpg.net/showthread.php?tid=3979&pid=22298#pid22298

Is the character joining with the Immortality, or gaining it after acceptance? after acceptance.

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? ehhh no?
-- If yes: na

Note: I didn't know if this was the best place to apply for this or whether to post in Item Redemptions. This seemed most applicable. Also, I'm not sure if the Relic Hunt itself qualifies as extra EXP? If it is considered a quest on its own, or a contest? Or if the EXP is only claimed regarding it being a SWP?

Agreement

Signed: RAEYM

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Raeym / @erasmus - Immortality has been approved and input. Your character is now ageless! User opted out of doing a quest.

Played by Offline Sam [PM] Posts: 84 — Threads: 16
Signos: 525
Inactive Character

Redeeming Immortality

Information
Character gaining Immortality: @Elliana
-- If no: Born with it https://novus-rpg.net/showthread.php?tid=5257

Is the character joining with the Immortality, or gaining it after acceptance? JOINING WITH

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes, writing myself
-- If yes: n/a

Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: Immortality is a Restricted Item and until staff have formally approved this item, it cannot be used in Character posts. Once the staff has redeemed Immortality, my character will remain frozen at whatever age they are currently. I can choose to expand immortality to allow for accelerated healing or "evading (most) death," but my character must have some type of mortal weakness (such as type of wound inflicted, weapon used, etc). If I wish for my character to no longer be immortal, I must contact staff and will not receive a signos refund. If I wish to make them immortal again after reinstating their mortality, I will need to re-purchase the Immortality item from the Agora.

Signed: Sam

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Sam / @Elliana - Immortality approved upon character acceptance and added to the Records! You may begin RP'ing your character as an immortal.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
Member will be writing their own quest.

Azrael

Redeeming Immortality

Information
Character gaining Immortality: @Azrael
Have you purchased the 'Immortality' item? Yes

Is the character joining with the Immortality, or gaining it after acceptance? Gaining after acceptance

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes, I will write it

Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: Immortality is a Restricted Item and until staff have formally approved this item, it cannot be used in Character posts. Once the staff has redeemed Immortality, my character will remain frozen at whatever age they are currently. I can choose to expand immortality to allow for accelerated healing or "evading (most) death," but my character must have some type of mortal weakness (such as type of wound inflicted, weapon used, etc). If I wish for my character to no longer be immortal, I must contact staff and will not receive a signos refund. If I wish to make them immortal again after reinstating their mortality, I will need to re-purchase the Immortality item from the Agora.

Signed:Firefly

~~~

*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Firefly / @azrael - Immortality approved and input! You may begin RP'ing your character as an immortal.

*** STAFF EDIT ***

Played by Offline Jeanne [PM] Posts: 10 — Threads: 4
Signos: 1,200
Inactive Character

Redeeming Immortality

Information
Character gaining Immortality: @Diana
-- If no: breeding rolls

Is the character joining with the Immortality, or gaining it after acceptance? Joining with!

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes, but I'd prefer to write my own <3
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? n/a
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? n/a
-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to gain Immortality? n/a

Agreement

Signed: @Jeanne

~~~

*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Jeanne / @Diana - Immortality approved upon character acceptance and added to the Records! You may begin RP'ing your character as an immortal.

*** STAFF EDIT ***

WHETHER YOU LOVE WHAT YOU LOVE OR LIVE IN DIVIDED CEASELESS REVOLT AGAINST IT
what you love is your fate.

please tag Diana! contact is encouraged, short of violence

Played by Offline Katherine [PM] Posts: 9 — Threads: 2
Signos: 270
Day Court Youth
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 506 Spring]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 16  |    Active Magic: Literary Animation & N/A  |    Bonded: Dandelion (Sky Lion)

Redeeming Immortality

Information
Character gaining Immortality: @Ambrose
-- If no: Breeding Roll

Is the character joining with the Immortality, or gaining it after acceptance? Joining c;

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes, but I'll write it!
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present?
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in?
-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to gain Immortality?

Agreement

Signed: Katherine

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Katherine / @Ambrose - Immortality approved upon character acceptance and added to the Records! You may begin RP'ing your character as an immortal.

*** STAFF EDIT ***

[Image: 27092483_OXKc9V3WJVpPTMw.png]
we start with stars in our eyes
we start believing that we belong

Played by Offline Kaiju [PM] Posts: 33 — Threads: 10
Signos: 5
Inactive Character

Redeeming Immortality

Information
Character gaining Immortality: this account ( Cicatrix )
-- If no: --

Is the character joining with the Immortality, or gaining it after acceptance? Joining with

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? no
-- If yes to staff-written: ---

Agreement

Signed: Kaiju

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Kaiju / @Cicatrix - Immortality approved upon character acceptance and added to the Records! You may begin RP'ing your character as an immortal.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
Member has opted for no quest.

Mephisto

Redeeming Immortality

Information
Character gaining Immortality: @Mephisto
-- If no: --

Is the character joining with the Immortality, or gaining it after acceptance? Gaining after

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes, will write myself

Agreement

Signed: Firefly

*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Firefly / @Mephisto - Immortality approved upon character acceptance and added to the Records! You may begin RP'ing your character as an immortal.

*** STAFF EDIT ***

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »