Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Restricted Item Redemption - Immortality

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline inkbone [PM] Posts: 3 — Threads: 1
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Scribe
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 500 Winter]  |  15.1 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 39  |    Active Magic: NA  |    Bonded: NA

Redeeming Immortality

Information
Character gaining Immortality: @Ophelia
Have you purchased the 'Immortality' item? Yes
-- If no:

Is the character joining with the Immortality, or gaining it after acceptance? Joining with

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes; I will write myself.

Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: Immortality is a Restricted Item and until staff have formally approved this item, it cannot be used in Character posts. Once the staff has redeemed Immortality, my character will remain frozen at whatever age they are currently. I can choose to expand immortality to allow for accelerated healing or "evading (most) death," but my character must have some type of mortal weakness (such as type of wound inflicted, weapon used, etc). If I wish for my character to no longer be immortal, I must contact staff and will not receive a signos refund. If I wish to make them immortal again after reinstating their mortality, I will need to re-purchase the Immortality item from the Agora.

Signed: inkbone

~~~

*** STAFF EDIT ***
@inkbone / @Ophelia - Immortality approved upon character acceptance and added to the Records! You may begin RP'ing your character as an immortal.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
Member will be writing their own quest.

Played by Offline Tatrahis [PM] Posts: 13 — Threads: 4
Signos: 110
Inactive Character

Redeeming Immortality

Information
Character gaining Immortality: @Lovis

Is the character joining with the Immortality, or gaining it after acceptance? Joining with, please!

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes. Can I have it as a staff-written short quest, please?
-- If yes to staff-written: Past, please. I feel like writing him out receiving it will help me to click into writing him some.
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Could it be in Delumine? Thinking Illuster Meadow.
-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to gain Immortality? His immortality was given by Oriens. Originally he was going to be one of the Deathless but had to scratch that. I kept it as it having been Oriens that gave it to him. If that needs to be changed up it can be. It is written up in his history but he was made immortal after being killed in battle (during the feud with Terrastella) whenever he hesitated to kill another soldier of the opposing side. His softness and inexperience did him in. Would love for Oriens to be in the quest if possible.

Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: Immortality is a Restricted Item and until staff have formally approved this item, it cannot be used in Character posts. Once the staff has redeemed Immortality, my character will remain frozen at whatever age they are currently. I can choose to expand immortality to allow for accelerated healing or "evading (most) death," but my character must have some type of mortal weakness (such as type of wound inflicted, weapon used, etc). If I wish for my character to no longer be immortal, I must contact staff and will not receive a signos refund. If I wish to make them immortal again after reinstating their mortality, I will need to re-purchase the Immortality item from the Agora.

Signed: Tatrahis

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Tatrahis / @Lovis - Immortality approved - records and item sent! You may write them IC'ly as immortal.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
This quest for this redemption can be found here! Once @Lovis replies according to the requirements, they can  go to the Experience Updates thread to claim the EXP.

Ameameridian

Played by Offline Lackadaisy [PM] Posts: 25 — Threads: 8
Signos: 95
Inactive Character

Redeeming Immortality

Information
Character gaining Immortality: @Salome
Have you purchased the 'Immortality' item? No
-- If no: I never redeemed my Restrictive Item upon Joining back in 2019 (see OOC account linked at the end of this post)

Is the character joining with the Immortality, or gaining it after acceptance? Joining with.

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes (STAFF-WRITTEN SHORT QUEST)
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Present
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Anywhere in Night Court, at night
-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to gain Immortality? N/A

Agreement

Signed: @lackadaisy

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@lackadaisy / @Salome - Immortality approved, added to records and item sent! You may write them IC'ly as immortal.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
This quest for this redemption can be found here! Once @Salome replies according to the requirements, they can  go to the Experience Updates thread to claim the EXP.

[Image: 40530779_BO2KmZ8U2Qgu3Ch.png]
due to being a vampire, she can only thread during the night

Played by Offline Sparrow [PM] Posts: 9 — Threads: 2
Signos: 330
Vagabond Battlemage
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 487 Winter]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 23  |    Active Magic: Arcane Weaponry & N/A  |    Bonded: Merlin (Wyvern)

Redeeming Immortality

Information
Character gaining Immortality: @Tristan
-- If no:

Is the character joining with the Immortality, or gaining it after acceptance? Joining With Immortality

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes, Member Written

Agreement

Signed: @Sparrow

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Sparrow / @Tristan - Immortality approved and added to records! You may write them IC'ly as immortal.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
Member will be writing their own quest.

Played by Offline Kaiju [PM] Posts: 42 — Threads: 17
Signos: 215
Day Court Merchant
Male [he / him]  |  Immortal [Year 496 Summer]  |  19 hh  |  Hth: 18 — Atk: 22 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Heat Manipulation  |    Bonded: Enyo (Indoraptor)

Redeeming Immortality

Information
Character gaining Immortality: @Leviathan
-- If no: ---

Is the character joining with the Immortality, or gaining it after acceptance? Joining with

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest?---
-- If yes to staff-written: ---

Agreement

Signed: Leviathan

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Kaiju / @Leviathan - Immortality approved and added to records! You may write them IC'ly as immortal.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
Member declined quest.

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 132 — Threads: 23
Signos: 6,637
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers/We]  |  Immortal [Year 497 Spring]  |  15 hh  |  Hth: 32 — Atk: 28 — Exp: 70  |    Active Magic: Breath of Life  |    Bonded: Tiana (Soul-Spirit)

Redeeming Immortality

Information
Character gaining Immortality: @Caelum
Have you purchased the 'Immortality' item? YES
-- If no: N/A

Is the character joining with the Immortality, or gaining it after acceptance? Gaining After Acceptance

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Staff-Written Quest Please
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Past - Gaining the Immortality.
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Any in Denocte will work for me :D
-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to gain Immortality? Caelum's Immortality is connected to her fae status - basically she'll age into, [it will also be the point in which I properly start RPing her with the rest of the proper fae lore traits. including her weakness to Iron.]

Agreement

Signed: Dyzzie

*** STAFF EDIT ***
 @Dyzzie / @Caelum immortality approved and added to records! you may now play them IC'ly as immortal

*** STAFF EDIT ***
we will let you know when staff have written your quest
~~~

Played by Offline Elidhu [PM] Posts: 17 — Threads: 4
Signos: 35
Day Court Merchant
Female [She/Her]  |  Immortal [Year 491 Winter]  |  13 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 17  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Immortality

Information
Character gaining Immortality: @Cordelia
-- If no: IF 'NO' TO ABOVE QUESTION, HOW WAS IT OBTAINED? IF A CONTEST PRIZE, APPLICABLE THREAD LINKS MUST BE INCLUDED

Is the character joining with the Immortality, or gaining it after acceptance? JOINING WITH

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? No
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? PAST WOULD MEAN YOUR CHARACTER IS "GAINING" THE IMMORTALITY FOR THE FIRST TIME - PRESENT WOULD BE A QUEST *WITH* THEIR IMMORTALITY
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? LEAVE BLANK IF NO QUEST. IF YOU HAVE ANY PREFERENCE FOR LOCATION, LIST IT HERE - OTHERWISE STAFF WILL CHOOSE THEIR OWN LOCATION FOR THE QUEST
-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to gain Immortality? LEAVE BLANK IF NO QUEST. IF YOU HAVE ANY PREFERENCE FOR HOW YOUR CHARACTER GAINS THEIR IMMORTALITY, LIST IT HERE - OTHERWISE STAFF WILL CREATE THEIR OWN PROMPT FOR YOU

Agreement

Signed: Elidhu

~~~

*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Elidhu / @Cordelia - Immortality approved and added to records! You may write them IC'ly as immortal.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
Member declined quest.

Played by Offline Marthanóir [PM] Posts: 69 — Threads: 8
Signos: 10
Dusk Court Citizen
Male [He/His/Him]  |  Immortal [Year 494 Summer]  |  20 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 57  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Immortality

Information
Character gaining Immortality: @Liam
Have you purchased the 'Immortality' item? No
-- If no: Free restricted item I never claimed after joining <3

Is the character joining with the Immortality, or gaining it after acceptance? Gaining after acceptance; it's my one free restricted item <3

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? N/A
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? N/A
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? N/A
-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to gain Immortality? N/A

Agreement

Signed: Marthanoir

~~~

*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Marthanóir / @Liam - Immortality approved, item sent, and added to records! You may write them IC'ly as immortal.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
Member declined quest.

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

Redeeming Immortality

Information
Character gaining Immortality: @Sol Bestiam
Have you purchased the 'Immortality' item? Yep
-- If no: n/a

Is the character joining with the Immortality, or gaining it after acceptance? Gaining after acceptance

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes please <3 - Member Written Short
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? n/a
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? n/a
-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to gain Immortality? n/a

Agreement

Signed: Chaosy

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Chaosy / @Sol Bestiam - Immortality approved and added to records! You may write them IC'ly as immortal.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
Member will be writing own quest. @Chaosy: Once completed, please post in the EXP Redemptions thread to redeem your extra EXP for questing!

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 214 — Threads: 26
Signos: 260
Dusk Court Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 50 — Exp: 88  |    Active Magic: Hydrokinesis  |    Bonded: Yukime (Ice Serpent)

Redeeming Immortality

Information
Character gaining Immortality: @Below Zero
-- If no: IF 'NO' TO ABOVE QUESTION, HOW WAS IT OBTAINED? IF A CONTEST PRIZE, APPLICABLE THREAD LINKS MUST BE INCLUDED

Is the character joining with the Immortality, or gaining it after acceptance? GAINING AFTER ACCEPTANCE

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? YES, MEMBER-WRITTEN EXTENDED QUEST
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present?
-- If yes to staff-written:
-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to gain Immortality?

Agreement

Signed: Dyzzie

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Dyzzie / @Below Zero - Immortality approved and added to records! You may write them IC'ly as immortal.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
Member will be writing own quest. @Dyzzie: Once completed, please post in the EXP Redemptions thread to redeem your extra EXP for questing!

[Image: i-jTNwWx8.png]

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »