Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Coloring Outside the Lines

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dingo [PM] Posts: 34 — Threads: 6
Signos: 530
Inactive Character

"I am the one thing in life I can control. I am inimitable, I am an original."
If he were capable, Regis would be blushing at the compliment. His parents had referred to him as a gentleman numerous times and said that he should always try to be one, and so to hear a stranger also refer to him as such was one of few crowning achievements for a boy so young.

When the lady of firelight and smoke urged him to lean in closer with the promise of spilled secrets, Regis did just that, ignorant to any and all potential dangers. Bright eyes gleamed from beneath the mask and his smile, while hidden, shone bright with anticipation. She was a healer, she explained, but far more importantly she knew the location of every single sweet in Denocte, a seemingly impossible task given just how big the castle was and the enormous mountains that surrounded it. “Every single last one of them?” He asked with an audible, inward gasp of disbelief, “That’s a lot! I bet you've been everywhere in Denooty.”

Still standing so so close to Moira who looked nothing short of otherworldly with her expressive mask of sun and moon, Regis listened as she voiced her proposition, and quickly looked back to his parents for approval. Perhaps it was his mere excitement that caused them to relent, but when they finally agreed to let him go (all the while probably following somewhere not far behind him), the dun Prince practically leapt for joy. His smile spread even further and like the child he was, he bobbed his head up and down eagerly. “Let’s go, let’s go!” He exclaimed, the anticipation of a grand adventure almost too much for a boy so young to contain. “C’mon, Milo; Miss Moira’s gonna show us all the things.” He was answered with an exuberant yip from the kit standing atop him, still managing to keep his balance despite his bonded’s excitement.

Eyes alight with mirth, Regis dutifully followed whenever Moira made to move, knowing he needed to stick close to keep from getting caught up and lost within the crowd. As they went, he spoke up loud enough to be heard of the murmur of the patrons perhaps the most important question of them all. “What’s your favorite sweet, Miss Moira?”

”Speech”

@Moira!! <33
aimless | odeen

IF YOU STAND FOR NOTHING, WHAT WILL YOU FALL FOR?

all contact and force is allowed at any time, sans godmodding and powerplay

Messages In This Thread
Coloring Outside the Lines - by Regis - 12-13-2018, 05:03 AM
RE: Coloring Outside the Lines - by Moira - 12-13-2018, 12:45 PM
RE: Coloring Outside the Lines - by Regis - 12-17-2018, 02:57 AM
RE: Coloring Outside the Lines - by Moira - 02-10-2019, 03:07 AM
RE: Coloring Outside the Lines - by Regis - 03-03-2019, 06:03 AM
RE: Coloring Outside the Lines - by Moira - 03-11-2019, 12:27 AM
RE: Coloring Outside the Lines - by Regis - 03-17-2019, 03:57 AM
RE: Coloring Outside the Lines - by Moira - 03-24-2019, 05:33 PM