Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Restricted Item Redemption - Character Pass

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Staff [PM] Posts: 20 — Threads: 11
Signos: 601,303
Official Novus Account

RESTRICTED ITEM REDEMPTIONS
Character Pass

Once you have purchased a restricted item, you must respond to this thread with the form below in order to have your Character Pass item recognized. For more information on the restricted item process, please read this guidebook page.

Character Pass (Original Item)

Code:
<blockquote>
<span class="officialheader">Redeeming Character Pass</span>

<u><b>Information</b></u>
<b>Character receiving Pass:</b> LINK TO CHARACTER ACCOUNT
<b>New or Existing Character:</b> EXISTING CHARACTER MEANS THE STAFF WILL NEED TO CREATE A REDEMPTION THREAD
<b>Have you purchased the 'Character Pass' item?</b> YES OR NO
<b>-- If no:</b> IF 'NO' TO ABOVE QUESTION, HOW WAS IT OBTAINED? IF A CONTEST PRIZE, APPLICABLE THREAD LINKS MUST BE INCLUDED

<b>Does the Appearance section of your character's profile clearly detail any mutations/abnormalities?</b> YES OR NO
<b>Brief description of appearance:</b> ALL MUTATIONS/ETC SHOULD BE PART OF THE CHARACTER'S APPEARANCE
<b>Opting for Passive Magic?</b> YES OR NO, PASSIVE MAGIC COMES FREE WITH THE PURCHASE OF THIS PASS BUT IS OPTIONAL
<b>-- If yes, give a brief description:</b> PASSIVE MAGIC CANNOT BE ACTIVELY CONTROLLED; MUST BE WRITTEN OUT IN PROFILE TOO
<b>-- If no, advise if it will be added at a later date:</b> STAFF MUST BE NOTIFIED WHEN YOU DECIDE TO ADD IT; PASSIVE MAGIC IS NOT ALLOWED TO BE USED UNTIL STAFF APPROVE AND "PASSIVE MAGIC" ITEM IS SENT

<u><b>Agreement</b></u>
I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for any Character rules and mutations. I understand that the staff will work with me through private messages until everything is deemed acceptable. I understand that I must wait until staff approval before writing my character in IC posts with their mutations/etc, and this may delay character acceptance. If I am found writing my character with any appearance changes other than the one(s) described in my profile, my Character Pass Item will be revoked without refund.

<b>Signed:</b> YOUR OOC NAME

~~~
</blockquote>