Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - I am the rupture breaking

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Efphion

Psycho

Stalking across the wide-spread world of Novus was bearing no fruits for the efforts of the huntress. The daughter of the new sun trudged through the familiar stone surrounding that made up the Day Court. Efphion was a foreigner, and she was quickly losing patience with her hunt for her traitorous sister. She was as faithless as the mare who had defied Solis in the peaks on that day. The encounter had not amounted to much more than heated words between the two. Efphion did not bear the magic of her homeland, and she could not set Bexley albaze no matter how hot her fury burned. The fact that her wrath terrified a god spoke volumes to the violent creature. "Someone? Anyone who is a native of Solterra?" Efphion called out into the empty streets of the heart of Solterra. She needed to hire additional hands to find her sister and bring her justice.

Perhaps it would suit her to venture to the other courts, but she had no such luck in the free lands. If Noctiilucent was not in the Day Court, there was no real place Effy could think that she would be. This was her reason for being here, and wreaking havoc and burning those withing her gravity. They would be pulled into her orbit, and she would show her fury. As hot as the representation that Reth's god of the Sun had. Xamis had never spoken to Effy, and she felt bitter jealousy for the god that put forth effort into saving the blasphemous one. The comparison of the two daughters of the sun was one that would last an eternity. Her rage boiled through her as she lost patience in the heat of summer. "I'm willing to offer a trade for a service. Name your price!" Efphion roared once more into stillness and waves of heat. 

"Speech"

Open!
Sorry for the horrible starter

Faithful

Saphrax

Saphrax had heard the call for someone who was native to this court. While he was still relatively new, he did not think that his services would be so welcomed. As it seemed, most of the court was annoyed with his rather brash nature and his tendency to think that everyone should worship him on the basis of his looks alone. The people he found living here were not all that interesting anyway. Perhaps he should have picked a different court where the prudes were not in abundance.

His wings flapped lazily in the morning sun, Saphrax trying to get his flying in before the sun came to its highest peak. After that point, the sun would only make him sweat and let’s face it, sweat only made his fur lay funny upon his skin and it took away from the sheer sexiness that he was. So, it was decided, that Saphrax would get his exercise in the morning.

As he flew overhead, his eyes looked down at the figure that stood below him, looking for something or someone. She was a pretty little thing, and if he had to admit, he rather liked her eye-liner and it made him slightly jealous that he had not been blessed with the same. Perhaps he should find someone who could paint it on him. Something to make his eyes “pop” against the flames.

But just as he was about to fly away from the mare, he heard her offer. A trade. Saphrax rather liked trades, especially when the trade benefited himself in some way. Slowly, he changed his course, his wings adjusting in the wind to turn him around and it was then that he began his descent. His landing was spectacular and perfection if one was to ask him. His position was now directly in front of her. He fluttered his wings to draw her attention as he slowly laid them against his side. Neck arched, he accentuated the crest of feathers where a mane should lay. “For what service are you requesting?” He paused a moment, his eyes gleaming mischief and his smile giving away a subtle hint of teasing. “…you know, so I may name my price!” He often did many things for sexual favors in his previous lands. Perhaps this might be the first female he could get some sort of sexual energy from. Then again, he didn’t hold his breath.

Efphion

Psycho

Overhead a brightly coloured pegasus soared, and violent jealousy overtakes her. Efphion smirks, but it is vicious and calls out for violence. The tunes of tragedy fuel her, she is the Wrath of the Sun. She was born of from the violence and passion of Xamis, she should be proud. The beast that approaches her is made from the heat and fire of the sun. His body is a crown of feathers, gray flesh and is ablaze. Effy feels a lustful attraction for him as he draws closer to her. He hisses to her, and her skin bristles at his words. They sound as dangerous as she is, though he does not yet know what kind of monster stalks beneath her char stained skin. 

He encourages her to share the task she offers, so that he may name his price. Effy dances dangerously close to the fiery creature, for she is unafraid of the flames that roll off him. She wants to feel the way he burns against her skin, but that desire is to come later. "I seek someone. I want them dragged her, using whatever force that is necessary. A heretic that has escaped punishment for far too long for the foolish and childish games they play. Find me @noctiilucent" Effy whispers to him, and her voice is the cadence of violence, each word was a storm that threatens burden and chaos.

Effy moves closer still until the pair are almost chest to chest. There is no fear, only calculation and the heat of her wrath pouring from her gaze. She is wrath. She is fury, and hatred and all the vile things that lie beneath the skin of the monsters that lurk here. "Name your price. Don't make me beg for the heat of your flames against my skin" Effy snarls to him, but it is not affection. It lacks anything other than the possession of another's body or time for the few moments they would collide. She has no idea if the hot sting of rejection from the flaming creature. She craves only to either flay him alive or for the heat of his flames upon her skin.

"Speech"

@Saphrax 
This still isn't great, but she thinks he's pretty hot badum tss XD

Faithful

Saphrax

Saphrax watches her, his eyes never turning away from the eyeliner that traces the lids of her eyes. He is jealous, in this moment, that she has been blessed with something far more beautiful than he could have ever imagined. Just her eyeliner alone makes something deep in his belly flutter. It ignites a lust inside of him that he has not felt since coming to Novus. And yet, Saphrax has good control over his more lustful, primal desires. He can feel the way his body desires her and yet he ignores it as she steps closer to him.

He asks for the task she needs performed, to figure out if it is something that he might be able to accomplish. Unlike her, Saphrax is not a violent creature. He’s never raised a hoof against another, for he has never had a reason to. He’s more a lover than a fighter, a given instead of a taker. It is in her task that he can tell they are so vastly different from one another. Where darkness clouds her heart, light (well, lust, really) shines in his own.

He is silent, unsure if this is a task that he truly wishes to partake in. After all, this task would take lies and deceit, something he is good at. But it goes against his every core. The price would have to be right, he surmises.

And then she is moving closer to him, his eyes follow her, once again fixed upon her eyes. Her eyes were dangerous and it excited him – probably more than it should. And when she speaks, he offers her a crooked grin. He chuckles lightly as he peers into her eyes. “Honey, you don’t have to beg for me. I’ll give my body freely to you.” He would gladly give her a night to remember. And if she asked it of him, he’d insure that she didn’t want away with a filled uterus. He could be careful when he wanted to be, even if he did want to populate Novus with his own offspring.

He extends his wing forward, to tickle her shoulder with the feathers of flame. There was no heat in his touch, something he so desperately wanted. He wanted to be able to burn his enemies and ignite fire in his lovers. He missed his magic, almost as much as he missed home “As for a price – I want my magic back. I am dangerously close to purchasing it back. The cost is the remainder I need for my magic.” He needed his magic almost as much as he needed air to breathe. He was so close to regaining his magic that he could almost feel it burning into his skin.

@efphion