Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline bruiser [PM] Posts: 26 — Threads: 5
Signos: 30
Inactive Character

Redeeming Enchanted Item

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted Item: @Anzhelo

What item are you wishing to enchant? Accessory
Have you purchased the item you wish to enchant? No
-- If no: Free small accessory
Have you purchased the Enchantment item as well? Yes, on Theo's account, then sent to Anz
-- If no:

Is the Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes
Brief Description of the Enchanted item: An iridescent dragon scale that shines like an oilslick, looped around his neck on a simple silver cable and dangling about mid-chest. The scale itself is about the size of a matchbook, tapered at one end, with the once-sharp edges dulled by time and the elements. It is a reminder of the strength and courage in which Anzhelo and all the others fought their way to the Dragon Isle and did a task that would have been impossible if not for the help of every single living being who had come. It is blessed by the very deity that sent Anzhelo on his quest, and serves as a reservoir for his courage for when he might need help standing up for himself or for others.

Agreement
I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Enchanted Items. I understand that the staff will work with me through private messages if changes need to be made to what I wish to redeem. I am not able to mention the item in my IC posts until the staff have given me their full approval.

Signed: Bruiser

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@bruiser / @Anzhelo, your Enchanted Item has been approved! Anzhelo will receive bursts of courage from the enchanted dragon scale. This was approved when posting his character application thread.
This was reposted by @inkbone on behalf of @bruiser when the Restricted Item Redemption Threads were split. Original form posted: 07/25/18

you were only a boy,
when you were thrown into a war.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Anzhelo - 02-02-2019, 07:26 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Euryale - 02-02-2019, 07:28 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Caine - 03-03-2019, 03:28 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Azrael - 03-18-2019, 01:23 AM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Polyxena - 03-19-2019, 04:28 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Polyxena - 04-10-2019, 09:18 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Meridoc - 04-20-2019, 09:39 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Valefor - 04-26-2019, 07:38 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Llewelyn - 04-30-2019, 05:45 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Avdotya - 08-04-2019, 06:03 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Erasmus - 10-01-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Jask - 01-20-2020, 04:43 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Khier - 11-26-2020, 09:44 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Azrael - 12-18-2020, 05:26 AM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Maybird - 12-21-2020, 03:19 AM