Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Caine

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Caine

What item are you wishing to enchant? accessory
Have you purchased the item you wish to enchant? yes
-- If no:
Have you purchased the Enchantment item as well? yes
-- If no:

Is the Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? yes
Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: A black silk scarf that's called the 'cloak of shadows' - when activated, bleeds shadows to encase the wearer in completely.

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? yes!
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? the markets of the Day Court
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Enchanted Item? I was thinking something along the lines of an eerie, super suspicious peddler whose stall of rarities (which contains legendary objects as well as shams) is only able to be found at a specific time, always at a different location? Caine wouldn't be actively seeking it -- would probably just find it by chance. And there, he sees and purchases the scarf!

Agreement
I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Enchanted Items. I understand that the staff will work with me through private messages if changes need to be made to what I wish to redeem. I am not able to mention the item in my IC posts until the staff have given me their full approval.

Signed: rallidae

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@rallidae / @caine, Accessory + enchantment have been approved and added to the Records! You may now use the item ICly.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The quest can be found here. Once you reply, you may then post in the EXP Redemption thread to claim the EXP for questing!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Euryale - 02-02-2019, 07:28 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Caine - 03-03-2019, 03:28 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Azrael - 03-18-2019, 01:23 AM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Polyxena - 03-19-2019, 04:28 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Polyxena - 04-10-2019, 09:18 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Meridoc - 04-20-2019, 09:39 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Valefor - 04-26-2019, 07:38 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Llewelyn - 04-30-2019, 05:45 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Avdotya - 08-04-2019, 06:03 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Erasmus - 10-01-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Jask - 01-20-2020, 04:43 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Khier - 11-26-2020, 09:44 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Azrael - 12-18-2020, 05:26 AM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Maybird - 12-21-2020, 03:19 AM