Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments

Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Azrael

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Azrael

What item are you wishing to enchant? Accessory
Have you purchased the item you wish to enchant? N/A
-- If no: Necklace that he joined with (free small accessory)
Have you purchased the Enchantment item as well? No
-- If no: Joining incentive - Night Court 03/19

Is the Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes
Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: Glowing Necklace

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Past
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? No preference
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Enchanted Item? No preference

Agreement
I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Enchanted Items. I understand that the staff will work with me through private messages if changes need to be made to what I wish to redeem. I am not able to mention the item in my IC posts until the staff have formally approved this redemption.

Signed: Firefly

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Firefly / @azrael Enchanted Accessory approved and added to the Records; the Enchanted Accessory item has been sent to his account, and you may now begin writing him with his item ICly!

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The enchantment quest was written by @Avis and can be found here! Once Azrael replies according to the requirements, he will be awarded +2EXP. Since the thread wasn't replied to prior to Azrael's deactivation, if you reactivate him please make sure to message staff so we can adjust his EXP and our records!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Euryale - 02-02-2019, 07:28 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Caine - 03-03-2019, 03:28 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Azrael - 03-18-2019, 01:23 AM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Polyxena - 03-19-2019, 04:28 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Polyxena - 04-10-2019, 09:18 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Meridoc - 04-20-2019, 09:39 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Valefor - 04-26-2019, 07:38 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Llewelyn - 04-30-2019, 05:45 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Avdotya - 08-04-2019, 06:03 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Erasmus - 10-01-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Jask - 01-20-2020, 04:43 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Khier - 11-26-2020, 09:44 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Azrael - 12-18-2020, 05:26 AM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Maybird - 12-21-2020, 03:19 AM