Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Sonneillon [PM] Posts: 12 — Threads: 4
Signos: 335
Inactive Character

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Only

What item are you enchanting? Weapon - 12" cold steel tanto knife plated with black chromium.  To be disguised as a horn on his head when not in use.
Have you purchased the item you wish to enchant? NO
-- If no:   03-2019 Night Court Joining Incentive, Character app proof
Have you purchased the Enchantment item as well?  NO
-- If no:  03-2019 Entertainer Joining Incentive, Character app proof

Is the Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? YES
Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: 12" Cold Steel Tanto knife with a steel handle, plated in black chromium.

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? YES
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Past
-- If yes:  Yes please! Only lost this knife two seasons ago in Tinea Swamp, this is a present day quest, he is returning to Novus to find what was lost.  Over the time spent, the knife gained the enchantment being in Novus for so long (made more sense in my head)
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Enchanted Item? To find it in the swamp (or on his head) please feel free to do as you wish here.

Agreement
I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Enchanted Items. I understand that the staff will work with me through private messages if changes need to be made to what I wish to redeem. I am not able to mention the item in my IC posts until the staff have formally approved this redemption.

Signed: Snell

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Sonneillon / @Only - Enchantment approved and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing him ICly with his enchanted weapon!

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The enchantment quest was written by @Griffin and can be found here. Once Only replies according to the requirements, he will be able to claim EXP.

Played by Offline Kat [PM] Posts: 146 — Threads: 25
Signos: 77
Vagabond Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Spring]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 28 — Atk: 32 — Exp: 53  |    Active Magic: Energy Transference  |    Bonded: Fylax (Gryphon)

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Antiope

What item are you wishing to enchant? Weapon
Have you purchased the item you wish to enchant? No
-- If no: Using joining incentive (redemption here)
Have you purchased the Enchantment item as well? No
-- If no: Current 03/19 joining incentive

Is the Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes
Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: Antiope's axe blade becomes enveloped with glowing energy, making it hot as fire to the touch.

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Present
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Anywhere in Night!
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Enchanted Item? I really have no concrete ideas unfortunately. Perhaps she will need it to burn through something? It becomes as hot as if it were placed directly in a flame for a prolonged period of time, so the potential for use is actually pretty large.

Agreement
I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Enchanted Items. I understand that the staff will work with me through private messages if changes need to be made to what I wish to redeem. I am not able to mention the item in my IC posts until the staff have formally approved this redemption.

Signed: Katherine

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Katherine / @Antiope Enchantment approved and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their enchanted weapon!

*** STAFF EDIT ***
This quest was written by @syndicate and can be found here!

[Image: 13716916_Rc8f5hGvZkB3cYP.png]
a war is calling
the tides are turned

Played by Offline Sparrow [PM] Posts: 12 — Threads: 3
Signos: 5
Night Court Magician
Male [He/Him/His]  |  13 [Year 497 Summer]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 18  |    Active Magic: Soul Weaving  |    Bonded: N/A

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Vikander

What item are you wishing to enchant? Accessory
Have you purchased the item you wish to enchant? No.
-- If no: Free small accessory given upon joining.
Have you purchased the Enchantment item as well? No.
-- If no: Incentives - 04/2019 Joining Night Court incentive.

Is the Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes.
Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: A pendant that has 'recorded' the voices of his wife and daughter.

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? No.
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present?
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in?
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Enchanted Item?

Agreement

Signed: @Sparrow

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Sparrow / @Vikander Enchantment approved and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their enchanted item.

Played by Offline Avis [PM] Posts: 25 — Threads: 3
Signos: 200
Inactive Character

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Manon

-- If no: free joining accessory
-- If no: 04/2019 merchant joining incentive

Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: When activated, the wearer’s appearance becomes an unrecognizable blur and their identity is unknown.

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Night Court marketplace
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Enchanted Item? Maybe she managed to seduce a mage who enchanted her crown? Or came across a witch in the marketplace who admired her beauty? Open to anything!

Agreement

Signed: Avis <3

~~~
~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Avis / @Manon Enchantment approved and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their enchanted accessory!

*** STAFF EDIT ***
This quest was written by @rallidae and can be found here! Once Manon replies according to the requirements, you will be able to claim +2EXP.

TO LIVE MY LIFE THE WAY I WANT
TO SAY AND DO WHATEVER I PLEASE
click for character page

(Please tag me in every post)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Polyxena

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Polyxena

-- If no: Free joining accessory
Have you purchased the Enchantment item as well? Yes
-- If no:

Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: A black mirror with an intricately carved ebony hardwood frame. Any individual who looks into the mirror may subjected to visions of past, present, or future. These are often confusing, disorienting, and not altogether helpful. An individual will have a substantial headache after looking into the mirror.

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? No
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? PAST WOULD MEAN YOUR CHARACTER IS "GAINING" THE ENCHANTED ITEM FOR THE FIRST TIME - PRESENT WOULD BE A QUEST *WITH* THE ENCHANTED ITEM
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? LEAVE BLANK IF NO QUEST. IF YOU HAVE ANY PREFERENCE FOR LOCATION, LIST IT HERE - OTHERWISE STAFF WILL CHOOSE THEIR OWN LOCATION FOR THE QUEST
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Enchanted Item? LEAVE BLANK IF NO QUEST. IF YOU HAVE ANY PREFERENCE FOR HOW YOUR CHARACTER GAINS THEIR ENCHANTED ITEM, LIST IT HERE - OTHERWISE STAFF WILL CREATE THEIR OWN PROMPT FOR YOU

Agreement

Signed: Pres

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Pres / @Polyxena Enchantment approved and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their enchanted item.

Played by Offline Zombie [PM] Posts: 17 — Threads: 2
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Targwyn

What item are you wishing to enchant? Outfit
Have you purchased the item you wish to enchant? Yes
-- If no: N/A
-- If no: N/A

Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: Her cloak, when worn in reverse, allows her to be invisible. When worn normally, it acts as a normal cloak.

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? YES
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Surprise Me :D
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Surprise Me
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Enchanted Item? Really no preference

Agreement

Signed: Zombie

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Zombie / @Targwyn Enchantment approved and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their enchanted outfit!

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The quest was written by @Obsidian and can be found here. Targwyn has replied according to the requirements and gained +2EXP for Gaining & Questing for an Interactive Agora Item.

Meridoc

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Meridoc

What item are you wishing to enchant? Weapon
Have you purchased the item you wish to enchant? Yes
-- If no: ---
-- If no: ---

Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: A semi-sentient sword that is an extension of Meridoc's personality, capable of being wielded telepathically by Meridoc

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? No
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? ---
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? ---
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Enchanted Item? ---

Agreement

Signed: Bird

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@bird / @meridoc Enchanted Weapon has been approved and added to the Records; the Enchanted Weapon item has been sent to their account, and you may now begin writing them with the weapon ICly!

Valefor

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Valefor

What item are you wishing to enchant? ACCESSORY
-- If no: one of the three "free" accessories
Have you purchased the Enchantment item as well? NO
-- If no: going to be redeeming it as an 04/2019 entertainer incentive prize -- vale will be going into the rank of entertainer once joined!

Is the Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? yes!
Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: Enchanted Bracelet -- A golden bracelet fastened around his left foreleg, inlaid with strange runes. When activated, his hair and body throws off illusionary sparks that hold no heat and emit a very faint light.

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? NO
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? no

Agreement

Signed: Bruiser

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@bruiser / @valefor Enchanted Accessory has been approved and added to the Records; the Enchanted Accessory item has been sent to his account, and you may now begin writing him with the bracelet ICly!

Llewelyn

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Llewelyn

What item are you wishing to enchant? ACCESSORY

-- If no: Part of the three free small accessories when joining a new character
Have you purchased the Enchantment item as well? NO
-- If no: Dawn Court incentive.  >> https://novus-rpg.net/showthread.php?tid=3531&pid=18618#pid18618

Is the Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? YES
Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: The jewels in Llewelyn’s horns will randomly emit the sound of whispering, no words can be made out.

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest?yes
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Veneror peak?:)
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Enchanted Item? Welp, Llewelyn of the Whispers may go to veneror to pray and offer herself to listen for any blasphemy/inkling of discord amid Delumine to prevent what happened to Day from happening to Delumine and idk that’s just my idea, if y’all think of something better I’m so so into it 

Maybe her jewels are a way to remind her of her duty since she’s smart and all, but easily distracted lmao
Agreement

Signed: Eris

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Eris / @llewelyn - Enchanted Accessory has been approved and added to the Records; the Enchanted Accessory item has been sent to her account, and you may now begin writing him with the enchantment ICly!

*** STAFF EDIT ***
This redemption quest was written by @Zombie and can be found here! Once Llewelyn replies, you can claim the EXP.

Played by Offline HeartfullOfJess [PM] Posts: 19 — Threads: 6
Signos: 305
Dawn Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  10 [Year 501 Spring]  |  14.1 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 10  |    Active Magic: Healing  |    Bonded: N/A

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Kindred

-- If no: 1 of 3 small joining items
-- If no: 07/2019 Joining incentive for medic rank

Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: A black, crescent moon which causes the user's sound sensory nerves to stop receiving input while the pendant is touched by a nose.

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? No
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present?

Agreement

Signed: HeartfullOfJess

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@heartfullofjess / @Kindred Enchantment approved and added to the Records. You may write your character with her enchanted pendant ICly.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »