Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Avdotya

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Avdotya

What item are you wishing to enchant? Weapon (spear)
Have you purchased the item you wish to enchant? No
-- If no: Grandfathered in as one of her three free accessories way back when
Have you purchased the Enchantment item as well? Yes
-- If no: n/a

Is the Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes
Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: An old, primitive spear that has come to grow something of a 'bond' with Avdotya; even outside of her telepathy's reach, it responds to its wielder's every command and has a sharpened recall - whether bodies stand in its way or not.

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Past
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Day Court Capitol
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Enchanted Item? If the quest for gaining Av's magic hasn't been written/started yet from when Zolin was still around, I'd love for her spear to gain enchantment (perhaps her spear was across the arena when she was in the pit fighting the bear??? Out of reach) at that point - if that's allowed?? lmk if not!

Agreement
I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Enchanted Items. I understand that the staff will work with me through private messages if changes need to be made to what I wish to redeem. I am not able to mention the item in my IC posts until the staff have formally approved this redemption.

Signed: Kay

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@kay / @Avdotya - Enchanted Weapon has been approved and added to the Records; the Enchanted Weapon item has been sent to their account, and you may now begin writing them with the enchantment ICly!

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The quest for this redemption can be found here! Once Avdotya has replied according to the requirements, she will be awarded EXP

Played by Offline RB [PM] Posts: 89 — Threads: 13
Signos: 185
Inactive Character

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Apolonia

What item are you wishing to enchant? Weapon
-- If no: 10-2019 joining incentive; redemption here
Have you purchased the Enchantment item as well? Yes!
-- If no: 

Is the Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes!
Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: Solterran steel hurl bat with the ability of sentient critical thought and the ability to speak out loud, to O and to others.

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes!
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Past please!
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? The oasis!
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Enchanted Item? I've always written O finding the hurl bat washed up on the shore of the oasis, so I would love if it could be set when she finds and it and when it very first starts to talk to her.

Agreement
I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Enchanted Items. I understand that the staff will work with me through private messages if changes need to be made to what I wish to redeem. I am not able to mention the item in my IC posts until the staff have formally approved this redemption.

Signed: RB

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@RB / @Apolonia - Enchanted Weapon has been approved and added to the Records; the Enchanted Weapon item has been sent to his account, and you may now begin writing her with the enchantment ICly!

*** STAFF EDIT ***
This redemption quest is pending and we will let you know when it's available!

Played by Offline Zombie [PM] Posts: 25 — Threads: 3
Signos: 275
Inactive Character

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Kibou

What item are you wishing to enchant? Accessory
-- If no: Given to Kibou by Metaphor - Sid has the screen shots as it was done OOCly
Have you purchased the Enchantment item as well? No
-- If no: Same answer as above. The item was already enchanted.

Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: A glowing orb

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Past
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Night Court
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Enchanted Item? Given to him by Katniss - perhaps moments after Kibou's birth, the orb inside their home comes to life and Katniss must explain to him where it's come from and who gave it to him.

Agreement

Signed: Zombie

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Zombie / @Kibou - Enchanted Accessory has been approved and added to the Records; the item has been sent to his account, and you may now begin writing him with the enchantment ICly!

*** STAFF EDIT ***
This redemption quest is pending and we will let you know when it's available!

Played by Offline bruiser [PM] Posts: 5 — Threads: 3
Signos: 50
Inactive Character

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Vespir

What item are you wishing to enchant? weapon!
Have you purchased the item you wish to enchant? yes!
Have you purchased the Enchantment item as well? yes!

Is the Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? yes!
Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: Restraint. A dagger enchanted to coat the blade in paralytic venom when the inlaid Mookaite jasper is pressed.

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? no
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? n/a
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? n/a
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Enchanted Item? n/a

Agreement

Signed: bruiser

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@bruiser / @Vespir - Weapon Enchantment approved and added to the Records! You may write them IC'ly with their new enchanted weapon.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The quest option was declined for this redemption

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 132 — Threads: 23
Signos: 6,637
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers/We]  |  Immortal [Year 497 Spring]  |  15 hh  |  Hth: 32 — Atk: 28 — Exp: 70  |    Active Magic: Breath of Life  |    Bonded: Tiana (Soul-Spirit)

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Caelum

What item are you wishing to enchant? ACCESSORY
-- If no: Free accessory upon joining
Have you purchased the Enchantment item as well? YES
-- If no: N/A

Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: A red stone mounted on a silver pendant, worn around neck, stone glows red and will provide slight warmth when Caelum is nervous, anxious or feeling a negative emotion.

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? NO
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present?
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in?
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Enchanted Item?

Agreement

Signed: Dyzzie

~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Dyzzie / @Caelum - Accessory Enchantment approved and added to the Records! You may write them IC'ly with their new enchanted necklace.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The quest option was declined for this redemption

Erasmus

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Erasmus

What item are you wishing to enchant? Armor
Have you purchased the item you wish to enchant? Yes, pending approval here
Have you purchased the Enchantment item as well? Yes

Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: His armor helps him maintain a constant body temperature, chilling when he is overheated and warming up when he is cold.

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Past, finding the enchanted armor as an item.
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Preferably the Night Markets, *underneath in Tartaros.
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Enchanted Item? I had the idea that Erasmus discovers the armor set when he is initially exploring Tartaros. It more than likely belonged to a long deceased noble. 

Agreement

Signed: Raeym

~~~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Raeym / @erasmus - Armor Enchantment approved and added to the Records! You may write them IC'ly with their new enchanted armor.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The quest for this redemption is pending! We will let you know when it becomes available.

Played by Offline Sea [PM] Posts: 39 — Threads: 12
Signos: 560
Inactive Character

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Emersyn

What item are you wishing to enchant? OUTFIT
Have you purchased the item you wish to enchant? YES
-- If no:N/A
Have you purchased the Enchantment item as well? YES
-- If no: N/A

Is the Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? YES
Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: A pair of enchanted wings Emersyn has created, which can be docked with its natural-toned leather harness and allows the wearer to fly.

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? YES
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? PAST (can I still currently use them in a thread then? even if the quest hasn't been created?)
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Anywhere with the tallest cliffside for her to jump off of.
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Enchanted Item? She has to jump off of a cliff and truly believe her own design will not fail (she built them but probably would have never actually used them, being a practical woman and all that boring jazz)

Agreement

Signed: Sea

~~~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Sea / @Emersyn - Outfit Enchantment approved and added to the Records! You may write them IC'ly with their new enchanted outfit.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
This quest for this redemption can be found here! Once Emersyn replies according to the requirements, she will be awarded EXP.

Played by Offline Zireael [PM] Posts: 18 — Threads: 4
Signos: 345
Inactive Character

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Locke

What item are you wishing to enchant? ACCESSORY
Have you purchased the item you wish to enchant? Yes (It was one of his free ones upon joining).

Have you purchased the Enchantment item as well? No (?)
-- If no: It was a 12/2019 incentive for joining him as a merchant. Application

Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: A small leather, leg strapped, pouch that will shrink anything to fit inside it, make it effectively bottomless. (Think Hermonie's enchanted bag)

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? No, thank you.
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present?
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in?
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Enchanted Item?

Agreement

Signed: Zireael

Thank you in advance!

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Zireael / @Locke - Item Enchantment approved and added to the Records! You may write them IC'ly with their new enchanted item. No quest was selected for this redemption.

Jask

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @jask

What item are you wishing to enchant? Outfit
Have you purchased the item you wish to enchant? Yes!
-- If no: x
Have you purchased the Enchantment item as well? No
-- If no: advent calendar prize :)

Is the Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes!
Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: Black leather collar, makes him oblivious but not impervious to magic

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Nope!
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? x
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? x
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Enchanted Item? x

Agreement

Signed: @Cannon

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Cannon / @jask -Enchantment approved and added to the records. You may begin writing them with their enchanted item IC'ly

*** STAFF EDIT ***
Member has declined a quest.

Played by Offline Eerie [PM] Posts: 6 — Threads: 2
Signos: 460
Inactive Character

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Nicodemus

What item are you wishing to enchant? accessory
Have you purchased the item you wish to enchant? no
-- If no: free small starter accessory
Have you purchased the Enchantment item as well? no
-- If no: incentive 013

Is the Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? yes
Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: Indomitable Spirit: A journal with the ability to act, move, and mend itself of its own accord when supplied with energy transferred from its owner.

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? yes, I'd like to complete my own quest!
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? past
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? N/a
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Enchanted Item? n/a

Agreement

Signed: Eerie

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Eerien00dle / @Nicodemus - Enchantment approved and added to the Records! You may write them IC'ly with their new enchanted accessory.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
Member will be writing their own quest.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »