Novus
Hello, Guest! Register

Updates  - Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline RB [PM] Posts: 73 — Threads: 9
Signos: 1,120
Day Court Youth
Female [She/Her/Hers] // 2 [Year 502 Spring] // 15.1 hh // Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 21 // Active Magic: Perception Manipulation // Bonded: N/A

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Apolonia

What item are you wishing to enchant? Weapon
Have you purchased the item you wish to enchant? Yes!
-- If no: IF 'NO' TO ABOVE QUESTION, HOW WAS IT OBTAINED?
Have you purchased the Enchantment item as well? Yes!
-- If no: 

Is the Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes!
Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: Solterran steel hurl bat with the ability of sentient critical thought and the ability to speak out loud, to O and to others.

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes!
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Past please!
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? The oasis!
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Enchanted Item? I've always written O finding the hurl bat washed up on the shore of the oasis, so I would love if it could be set when she finds and it and when it very first starts to talk to her.

Agreement
I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Enchanted Items. I understand that the staff will work with me through private messages if changes need to be made to what I wish to redeem. I am not able to mention the item in my IC posts until the staff have formally approved this redemption.

Signed: RB

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@RB / @Apolonia - Enchanted Weapon has been approved and added to the Records; the Enchanted Weapon item has been sent to his account, and you may now begin writing her with the enchantment ICly!

*** STAFF EDIT ***
This redemption quest is pending and we will let you know when it's available!

Played by Offline Zombie [PM] Posts: 11 — Threads: 1
Signos: 5
Night Court Youth
Male [He/Him/His] // 0 [Year 504 Spring] // 16.2 hh // Hth: 15 — Atk: 5 — Exp: 15 // Active Magic: Cellular Regeneration // Bonded: Saki (Vervet Monkey)

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Kibou

What item are you wishing to enchant? Accessory
Have you purchased the item you wish to enchant? No
-- If no: Given to Kibou by Metaphor - Sid has the screen shots as it was done OOCly
Have you purchased the Enchantment item as well? No
-- If no: Same answer as above. The item was already enchanted.

Is the Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes
Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: A glowing orb

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Past
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Night Court
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Enchanted Item? Given to him by Katniss - perhaps moments after Kibou's birth, the orb inside their home comes to life and Katniss must explain to him where it's come from and who gave it to him.

Agreement
I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Enchanted Items. I understand that the staff will work with me through private messages if changes need to be made to what I wish to redeem. I am not able to mention the item in my IC posts until the staff have formally approved this redemption.

Signed: Zombie

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Zombie / @Kibou - Enchanted Accessory has been approved and added to the Records; the item has been sent to his account, and you may now begin writing him with the enchantment ICly!

*** STAFF EDIT ***
This redemption quest is pending and we will let you know when it's available!

Played by Offline Layla [PM] Posts: 29 — Threads: 4
Signos: 0
Vagabond Citizen
Female [She/Her/Hers] // 8 [Year 496 Winter] // 15.3 hh // Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 19 // Active Magic: Item Enchantment // Bonded: Abraxia (Dragon)

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Lucinda

-- If no: Won as an item in the anniversary raffle
Have you purchased the Enchantment item as well? Yes
-- If no: --

Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: A magical staff made of wood with intricate vine carvings and an orb of labradorite at the top which is used as a conduit for Lucinda's magic

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes ** EDIT: I will do this in a thread IC <3
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Present
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? No preference!
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Enchanted Item? The only thing I can think of is a scenario related to the Imperial Scorpions group, but I'm open to whatever!

Agreement

Signed: Layla

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Layla / @Lucinda - Weapon Enchantment approved and added to the Records! You may write them IC'ly with their new enchanted weapon.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The quest for this redemption is pending! We will let you know when it becomes available.

Played by Offline bruiser [PM] Posts: 4 — Threads: 3
Signos: 45
Dusk Court Soldier
Female [She/Her/Hers] // 9 [Year 495 Spring] // 14.2 hh // Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 10 // Active Magic: N/A // Bonded: N/A

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Vespir

What item are you wishing to enchant? weapon!
Have you purchased the item you wish to enchant? yes!
-- If no: n/a
Have you purchased the Enchantment item as well? yes!
-- If no: n/a

Is the Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? yes!
Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: Restraint. A dagger enchanted to coat the blade in paralytic venom when the inlaid Mookaite jasper is pressed.

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? no
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? n/a
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? n/a
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Enchanted Item? n/a

Agreement

Signed: bruiser

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@bruiser / @Vespir - Weapon Enchantment approved and added to the Records! You may write them IC'ly with their new enchanted weapon.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The quest option was declined for this redemption

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 12 — Threads: 3
Signos: 2,535
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers/We] // 7 [Year 497 Spring] // 15 hh // Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 13 // Active Magic: N/A // Bonded: N/A

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Caelum

What item are you wishing to enchant? ACCESSORY
-- If no: Free accessory upon joining
Have you purchased the Enchantment item as well? YES
-- If no: N/A

Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: A red stone mounted on a silver pendant, worn around neck, stone glows red and will provide slight warmth when Caelum is nervous, anxious or feeling a negative emotion.

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? NO
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present?
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in?
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Enchanted Item?

Agreement

Signed: Dyzzie

~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Dyzzie / @Caelum - Accessory Enchantment approved and added to the Records! You may write them IC'ly with their new enchanted necklace.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The quest option was declined for this redemption

Played by Offline Raeym. [PM] Posts: 51 — Threads: 9
Signos: 740
Night Court Soldier
Male [he/him/his] // 4 [Year 500 Winter] // 16.3 hh // Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 13 // Active Magic: Umbrakinesis // Bonded:

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Erasmus

What item are you wishing to enchant? Armor
Have you purchased the item you wish to enchant? Yes, pending approval here

Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: His armor helps him maintain a constant body temperature, chilling when he is overheated and warming up when he is cold.

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Past, finding the enchanted armor as an item.
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Preferably the Night Markets, *underneath in Tartaros.
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Enchanted Item? I had the idea that Erasmus discovers the armor set when he is initially exploring Tartaros. It more than likely belonged to a long deceased noble. 

Agreement

Signed: Raeym

~~~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Raeym / @Erasmus - Armor Enchantment approved and added to the Records! You may write them IC'ly with their new enchanted armor.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The quest for this redemption is pending! We will let you know when it becomes available.

[Image: YKsvZVZ.gif]

Played by Offline Layla [PM] Posts: 118 — Threads: 18
Signos: 5
Night Court Warden
Female [She/Her/Hers] // 5 [Year 499 Fall] // 14.3 hh // Hth: 20 — Atk: 20 — Exp: 48 // Active Magic: Fire Manipulation // Bonded: Bram (Timber Wolf)

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Morrighan

Have you purchased the item you wish to enchant? Yes

Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: A silver dagger with an intricate celtic knot pattern that is cut out to form the handle. Enhanced with an enchantment, Morrighan is able to connect her magic to the blade so that it becomes a flaming dagger whenever she wills it to.

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes, but I'll do this through my own IC thread!
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Past
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? --
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Enchanted Item? --

Agreement

Signed: Layla

~~~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Layla / @Morrighan - Weapon Enchantment approved and added to the Records! You may write them IC'ly with their new enchanted weapon.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
You've selected to write your own thread for your quest - please let staff know when your quest is completed and ready for review. <3

now the dark begins to rise
save your breath, it's far from over

Played by Offline Sea [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
Signos: 0
OOC Account

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Emersyn

What item are you wishing to enchant? OUTFIT
Have you purchased the item you wish to enchant? YES
-- If no:N/A
Have you purchased the Enchantment item as well? YES
-- If no: N/A

Is the Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? YES
Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: A pair of enchanted wings Emersyn has created, which can be docked with its natural-toned leather harness and allows the wearer to fly.

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? YES
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? PAST (can I still currently use them in a thread then? even if the quest hasn't been created?)
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Anywhere with the tallest cliffside for her to jump off of.
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Enchanted Item? She has to jump off of a cliff and truly believe her own design will not fail (she built them but probably would have never actually used them, being a practical woman and all that boring jazz)

Agreement

Signed: Sea

~~~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Sea / @Emersyn - Outfit Enchantment approved and added to the Records! You may write them IC'ly with their new enchanted outfit.

*** STAFF EDIT ***

Played by Offline griffin [PM] Posts: 9 — Threads: 4
Signos: 25
Dawn Court Citizen
Male [He/Him/His] // 9 [Year 495 Fall] // 18 hh // Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 10 // Active Magic: N/A // Bonded: N/A

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Sarkan

What item are you wishing to enchant? OUTFIT/WEAPON
Have you purchased the item you wish to enchant? YES (both)
-- If no: IF 'NO' TO ABOVE QUESTION, HOW WAS IT OBTAINED? IF A CONTEST PRIZE, APPLICABLE THREAD LINKS MUST BE INCLUDED
Have you purchased the Enchantment item as well? YES (both)
-- If no: IF 'NO' TO ABOVE QUESTION, HOW WAS IT OBTAINED? IF A CONTEST PRIZE, APPLICABLE THREAD LINKS MUST BE INCLUDED

Is the Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? YES
Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: A simple cloak enchanted to repel magic and compulsions. A hunting knife enchanted to cut through any organic material (bone, horn, shell, etc).

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? no thank you
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? NA

Agreement

Signed: griffin

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@griffin / @Sarkan - Outfit Enchantment approved and added to the Records! You may write them IC'ly with their new enchanted outfit.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The quest for this redemption has be denied.

Played by Offline Zireael [PM] Posts: 9 — Threads: 3
Signos: 250
Day Court Merchant
Male [He/Him/His] // 3 [Year 501 Summer] // 16.3 hh // Hth: 13 — Atk: 7 — Exp: 10 // Active Magic: N/A // Bonded: N/A

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Locke

What item are you wishing to enchant? ACCESSORY
Have you purchased the item you wish to enchant? Yes (It was one of his free ones upon joining).

Have you purchased the Enchantment item as well? No (?)
-- If no: It was an incentive for joining him as a merchant. Application

Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: A small leather, leg strapped, pouch that will shrink anything to fit inside it, make it effectively bottomless. (Think Hermonie's enchanted bag)

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? No, thank you.
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present?

Agreement

Signed: Zireael

Thank you in advance!

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Zireael / @Locke - Item Enchantment approved and added to the Records! You may write them IC'ly with their new enchanted item. No quest was selected for this redemption.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »