Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments

Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Erasmus

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Erasmus

What item are you wishing to enchant? Armor
Have you purchased the item you wish to enchant? Yes, pending approval here
Have you purchased the Enchantment item as well? Yes

Is the Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes
Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: His armor helps him maintain a constant body temperature, chilling when he is overheated and warming up when he is cold.

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Past, finding the enchanted armor as an item.
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Preferably the Night Markets, *underneath in Tartaros.
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Enchanted Item? I had the idea that Erasmus discovers the armor set when he is initially exploring Tartaros. It more than likely belonged to a long deceased noble. 

Agreement
I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Enchanted Items. I understand that the staff will work with me through private messages if changes need to be made to what I wish to redeem. I am not able to mention the item in my IC posts until the staff have formally approved this redemption.

Signed: Raeym

~~~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Raeym / @erasmus - Armor Enchantment approved and added to the Records! You may write them IC'ly with their new enchanted armor.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The quest for this redemption is pending! We will let you know when it becomes available.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Euryale - 02-02-2019, 07:28 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Caine - 03-03-2019, 03:28 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Azrael - 03-18-2019, 01:23 AM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Polyxena - 03-19-2019, 04:28 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Polyxena - 04-10-2019, 09:18 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Meridoc - 04-20-2019, 09:39 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Valefor - 04-26-2019, 07:38 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Llewelyn - 04-30-2019, 05:45 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Avdotya - 08-04-2019, 06:03 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Erasmus - 10-01-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Jask - 01-20-2020, 04:43 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Khier - 11-26-2020, 09:44 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Azrael - 12-18-2020, 05:26 AM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Maybird - 12-21-2020, 03:19 AM