Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments

Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Maybird

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @maybird

What item are you wishing to enchant? accessory
Have you purchased the item you wish to enchant? no
-- If no: part of free joining accessories
Have you purchased the Enchantment item as well? no
-- If no: 2020 christmas advent calendar prize

Is the Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? yes
Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: A crow mask that, if activated, allows its wearer to visually appear like a regular-sized crow with a single white wing feather.

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? yes
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? present
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? maybe at the Night Markets?
-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to gain this Enchanted Item? I imagine Bird hiring a witch/wizard/magically-inclined character in the Night Markets to enchant her mask for her? How Bird manages to pay for this (or if she pays at all... haha...) is entirely up to the quest writer <3 (or doesn't need to be included!)

Agreement
I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Enchanted Items. I understand that the staff will work with me through private messages if changes need to be made to what I wish to redeem. I am not able to mention the item in my IC posts until the staff have formally approved this redemption.

Signed: rallidae

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@rallidae / @maybird - Enchantment approved - records and new enchanted item sent! You may write them IC'ly with their new enchanted weapon.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
We will let you know when the quest becomes available!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Euryale - 02-02-2019, 07:28 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Caine - 03-03-2019, 03:28 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Azrael - 03-18-2019, 01:23 AM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Polyxena - 03-19-2019, 04:28 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Polyxena - 04-10-2019, 09:18 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Meridoc - 04-20-2019, 09:39 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Valefor - 04-26-2019, 07:38 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Llewelyn - 04-30-2019, 05:45 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Avdotya - 08-04-2019, 06:03 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Erasmus - 10-01-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Jask - 01-20-2020, 04:43 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Khier - 11-26-2020, 09:44 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Azrael - 12-18-2020, 05:26 AM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments - by Maybird - 12-21-2020, 03:19 AM