Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Jeanne [PM] Posts: 10 — Threads: 4
Signos: 1,200
Inactive Character

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Diana

What item are you wishing to enchant? Weapon
Have you purchased the item you wish to enchant? Yes
-- If no: n/a
Have you purchased the Enchantment item as well? Yes

Is the Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes
Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: A long spear which burns with blinding light when its name is spoken aloud.

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes, but I’ll write it myself.
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? n/a
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? n/a
-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to gain this Enchanted Item? n/a

What item are you wishing to enchant? Outfit

Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: A collection of black silks and a veil, fastened around a collar and gold rings around her horns, that guises her identity when she so chooses.

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes, but I’ll write it myself.
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? n/a
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? n/a
-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to gain this Enchanted Item? n/a

Agreement
I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Enchanted Items. I understand that the staff will work with me through private messages if changes need to be made to what I wish to redeem. I am not able to mention the item in my IC posts until the staff have formally approved this redemption.

Signed: @Jeanne

~~~

*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Jeanne / @Diana - Enchantment approved upon character acceptance! You may write them IC'ly with their new enchanted accessory.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
Member will be writing their own quest.

WHETHER YOU LOVE WHAT YOU LOVE OR LIVE IN DIVIDED CEASELESS REVOLT AGAINST IT
what you love is your fate.

please tag Diana! contact is encouraged, short of violence

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Khier

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Khier 

What item are you wishing to enchant? Accessory 
Have you purchased the item you wish to enchant? No 
-- If no: Joining incentive! 
Have you purchased the Enchantment item as well? No
-- If no: I am guessing it counts as 1 free accessory? 

Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: A simple, rough-cut emerald on a golden chain enchanted with the soul of a dead girl. 

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes to member written short quest! 
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? 
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? 
-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to gain this Enchanted Item?

Agreement
I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Enchanted Items. I understand that the staff will work with me through private messages if changes need to be made to what I wish to redeem. I am not able to mention the item in my IC posts until the staff have formally approved this redemption.

Signed: Syndicate 

~~~

*** STAFF EDIT ***
@syndicate / @khier - Enchantment approved upon character acceptance! You may write them IC'ly with their new enchanted accessory.

*** STAFF EDIT ***

Azrael

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Azrael

What item are you wishing to enchant? Weapon
-- If no: Weapon was already approved
-- If no: Advent calendar prize <3

Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: Dreamcatcher staff is enchanted to leave a star trail/stardust in its wake

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes, will write myself

Agreement

Signed: Firefly

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Firefly / @Azrael - Enchantment approved - records and new enchanted item sent! You may write them IC'ly with their new enchanted weapon.

*** STAFF EDIT ***

Maybird

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @maybird

What item are you wishing to enchant? accessory
Have you purchased the item you wish to enchant? no
-- If no: part of free joining accessories
Have you purchased the Enchantment item as well? no
-- If no: 2020 christmas advent calendar prize

Is the Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? yes
Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: A crow mask that, if activated, allows its wearer to visually appear like a regular-sized crow with a single white wing feather.

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? yes
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? present
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? maybe at the Night Markets?
-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to gain this Enchanted Item? I imagine Bird hiring a witch/wizard/magically-inclined character in the Night Markets to enchant her mask for her? How Bird manages to pay for this (or if she pays at all... haha...) is entirely up to the quest writer <3 (or doesn't need to be included!)

Agreement

Signed: rallidae

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@rallidae / @maybird - Enchantment approved - records and new enchanted item sent! You may write them IC'ly with their new enchanted weapon.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
We will let you know when the quest becomes available!

Played by Offline Tatrahis [PM] Posts: 13 — Threads: 4
Signos: 110
Inactive Character

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Lovis

-- If no: The item is being claimed for an incentive reward. (INCENTIVE-0013)
-- If no: The Enchantment is being chosen as an incentive reward also. (INCENTIVE-0014)
Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: A gold collar with a scarf attached by ruby bands and decorated by rubies. Green tassels, attached by rubies, decorate the collar. The collar will hum whenever anything blessed by a god is near.
Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes, staff written short quest. 
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Past
-- If yes to staff-written: Nowhere specific.
-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to gain this Enchanted Item? Surprise me? Because I have got absolutely no idea. Idea behind the item is that his immortality can be ended if he is killed by something else that is 'god blessed'. So the enchantment acts as an alarm system for him.

Agreement

Signed: Tatrahis

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Tatrahis / @Lovis - Enchantment approved - records and new enchanted item sent! You may write them IC'ly with their new enchanted outfit.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
We will let you know when the quest becomes available!

Ameameridian

Played by Offline lackadaisy [PM] Posts: 105 — Threads: 19
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Willoughby

Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: A pure silver flute with 4 holes, carved with ivy etchings. It is enchanted to bond to Willoughby's love of music and can play any song she knows by heart. Also able to float as she dances.

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes (STAFF-WRITTEN SHORT QUEST)
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Past
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Night Markets
-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to gain this Enchanted Item? My goal was to have her purchase the flute at the Night Markets. She performed all over Novus for the signos to buy it. I'm open to any idea you have; otherwise it'd just be a simple purchase lol

Agreement

Signed: Lackadaisy

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@lackadaisy / @Willoughby - Enchantment approved, records updated and new enchanted accessory sent! You may write them IC'ly with their new enchanted accessory.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
This quest for this redemption can be found here! Once @Willoughby replies according to the requirements, they can  go to the Experience Updates thread to claim the EXP.

Played by Offline Scapeh [PM] Posts: 75 — Threads: 6
Signos: 645
Night Court Medic
Male [He/Him/His]  |  11 [Year 499 Winter]  |  18 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 22  |    Active Magic: N/A & N/A  |    Bonded: Noor (Irish Elk)

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Gareth

What item are you wishing to enchant? Accessory (Leather bags)
Have you purchased the item you wish to enchant?  NO
-- If no: Provided accessory with character creation
Have you purchased the Enchantment item as well? NO
-- If no: Joining Incentive for Medic, Incentive-0013

Is the Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? YES
Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: a minor enchantment that allows Gareth to make them "disappear" at will. It leads the viewer to believe that the bag is of little to no importance, and will overlook it as if it's not even there. 

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? NO

Agreement

Signed: @Scapeh

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Scapeh / @Gareth - Enchanted accessory approved, records updated, and new enchanted item sent! You may write them IC'ly with their new enchanted accessory.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
Member opted out of quest.

Played by Offline Sparrow [PM] Posts: 9 — Threads: 2
Signos: 330
Vagabond Battlemage
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 487 Winter]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 23  |    Active Magic: Arcane Weaponry & N/A  |    Bonded: Merlin (Wyvern)

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Tristan

-- If no:
-- If no:

Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: A Cloak of Dispel; has the ability to dampen the effects of harmful magic upon the wearer.

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes, Member written.
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? PAST WOULD MEAN YOUR CHARACTER IS "GAINING" THE ENCHANTED ITEM FOR THE FIRST TIME - PRESENT WOULD BE A QUEST *WITH* THE ENCHANTED ITEM
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? LEAVE BLANK IF NO QUEST. IF YOU HAVE ANY PREFERENCE FOR LOCATION, LIST IT HERE - OTHERWISE STAFF WILL CHOOSE THEIR OWN LOCATION FOR THE QUEST
-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to gain this Enchanted Item? LEAVE BLANK IF NO QUEST. IF YOU HAVE ANY PREFERENCE FOR HOW YOUR CHARACTER GAINS THEIR ENCHANTED ITEM, LIST IT HERE - OTHERWISE STAFF WILL CREATE THEIR OWN PROMPT FOR YOU

Agreement

Signed: @Sparrow

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Sparrow / @Tristan - Enchantment approved and added to records, as well as new enchanted item sent! You may write them IC'ly with their new enchanted outfit. +1EXP for gaining enchanted outfit.

*** STAFF EDIT ***

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 8 — Threads: 2
Signos: 195
Day Court Soldier
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  11 [Year 499 Winter]  |  18.2 hh  |  Hth: 9 — Atk: 11 — Exp: 11  |    Active Magic: N/A & N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Saoirse

Have you purchased the item you wish to enchant? YES 
-- If no: 
Have you purchased the Enchantment item as well? YES 
-- If no: 

Is the Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? YES
Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: leopard sealskin that allows her to have a "kelpie" form. melds to her body. 

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? yes
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? past
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? somewhere in the sea near day (so any day land really)
-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to gain this Enchanted Item? seal hunt (as is Roanne tradition) 

Agreement

Signed: Lullivy

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Lullivy / @Saoirse - Enchantmemt approved, records updated and new enchanted outfit sent! You may write them IC'ly with their new enchanted accessory.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The quest can be found here. Once you reply, you may then post in the EXP Redemption thread to claim the EXP for questing!

Played by Offline Lunar [PM] Posts: 2 — Threads: 2
Signos: 0
Vagabond Citizen
Male [He/Him]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 13 — Atk: 7 — Exp: 25  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Asterios

-- If no: Part of the 3 free accessories

Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: A small pearl inlaid in a band around his leg that suppresses his magic, only letting more power free once he is strong enough.

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? No
-- If yes to staff-written: n/a

Agreement

Signed: @fadedstarss

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@fadedstarss / @Asterios - Enchantment approved and added to records, as well as new enchanted accessory sent! You may write them IC'ly with their new enchanted outfit. +1EXP for gaining enchanted outfit.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
Member has declined quest.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »