Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments

Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Thread Modes

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 103 — Threads: 12
Signos: 125
Vagabond Monk
Female [She/Her/They/Theirs]  |  7 [Year 503 Summer]  |  15.1 hh  |  Hth: 46 — Atk: 14 — Exp: 69  |    Active Magic: Stellar Divination  |    Bonded: N/A

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Veil Nebula

What item are you wishing to enchant? Accessory [one of her free ones]
Have you purchased the item you wish to enchant? No
-- If no: One of her free ones
Have you purchased the Enchantment item as well? Yes?
-- If no: It was a prize from a while ago (2019 Advent day 3) - the item was sitting on my main so I sent it to her.

Is the Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes
Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: A glowing galactic-rock necklace, that when held to the light, will project what she looked like as a galaxy, set in her original place in space.

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes please, member written
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? n/a
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? n/a
-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to gain this Enchanted Item? n/a

Agreement
I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Enchanted Items. I understand that the staff will work with me through private messages if changes need to be made to what I wish to redeem. I am not able to mention the item in my IC posts until the staff have formally approved this redemption.

Signed: Dyzzie

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Dyzzie / @Veil Nebula - Enchantment approved and added to records, as well as new enchanted accessory sent! You may write them IC'ly with their new enchanted outfit. +1EXP for gaining enchanted outfit.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
Member will be writing own quest.

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 33 — Threads: 8
Signos: 5
Night Court Entertainer
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Winter]  |  15 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Absynthe

What item are you wishing to enchant? ACCESSORY
Have you purchased the item you wish to enchant? YES
-- If no:
Have you purchased the Enchantment item as well? YES
-- If no:

Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: An enchanted mechanical steam butterfly with gemstones.
Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? No
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? No
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? N/a
-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to gain this Enchanted Item? N/a

Agreement
I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Enchanted Items. I understand that the staff will work with me through private messages if changes need to be made to what I wish to redeem. I am not able to mention the item in my IC posts until the staff have formally approved this redemption.

Signed: Chaosy 

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Chaosy / @Absynthe - Enchantment approved and added to records, as well as new enchanted accessory sent! You may write them IC'ly with their new enchanted outfit. +1EXP for gaining enchanted accessory.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
Member has declined quest.

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 214 — Threads: 26
Signos: 260
Dusk Court Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 50 — Exp: 88  |    Active Magic: Hydrokinesis  |    Bonded: Yukime (Ice Serpent)

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Below Zero

What item are you wishing to enchant? Accessory
Have you purchased the item you wish to enchant? Kinda, Yes [item gifted by Chaosy]
-- If no: IF 'NO' TO ABOVE QUESTION, HOW WAS IT OBTAINED? IF A CONTEST PRIZE, APPLICABLE THREAD LINKS MUST BE INCLUDED
Have you purchased the Enchantment item as well? Kinda, Yes [item gifted by Chaosy]
-- If no: IF 'NO' TO ABOVE QUESTION, HOW WAS IT OBTAINED? IF A CONTEST PRIZE, APPLICABLE THREAD LINKS MUST BE INCLUDED

Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: Bracelet with an ice pendant, enchanted to never melt, and small gem beads surrounding it.

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? No
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? No
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? No
-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to gain this Enchanted Item? No

Agreement

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Dyzzie / @Below Zero - Enchantment approved and added to records, as well as new enchanted accessory sent! You may write them IC'ly with their new enchanted outfit. +1EXP for gaining enchanted accessory.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
Member has declined quest.

[Image: i-jTNwWx8.png]

Played by Offline Kat [PM] Posts: 146 — Threads: 25
Signos: 77
Vagabond Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Spring]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 28 — Atk: 32 — Exp: 53  |    Active Magic: Energy Transference  |    Bonded: Fylax (Gryphon)

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Antiope

What item are you wishing to enchant? Armor; Redemption here!
Have you purchased the item you wish to enchant? No - transferred from OOC
-- If no: 2020 Advent Calendar
Have you purchased the Enchantment item as well? No - transferred from OOC
-- If no: 2020 Advent Calendar

Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: Self-healing armor

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes; member-written
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? N/A
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? N/A
-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to gain this Enchanted Item? N/A

Agreement

Signed: Katherine

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Katherine / @Antiope - Enchantment approved and added to records, as well as new enchanted armor sent! You may write them IC'ly with their new enchanted outfit. +1EXP for gaining enchanted armor.

*** STAFF EDIT ***

[Image: 13716916_Rc8f5hGvZkB3cYP.png]
a war is calling
the tides are turned

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 11 — Threads: 2
Signos: 20
Nigh Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  11 [Year 499 Summer]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 27  |    Active Magic: Mage  |    Bonded: N/A

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Savannah

What item are you wishing to enchant? Outfit
Have you purchased the item you wish to enchant? Yes
-- If no: Yes
Have you purchased the Enchantment item as well?  NO
-- If no: Here

Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: Enchanted Cloak that obscures his identity

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes - Member Written, Extended, set in the past when he was working on enchanting it.
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? ---
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? ---
-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to gain this Enchanted Item? ---

Agreement

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Dyzzie / @Savannah - Enchantment approved and added to records, as well as new enchanted outfit sent! You may write them IC'ly with their new enchanted outfit. +1EXP for gaining enchanted outfit.

*** STAFF EDIT ***

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »