Hello There, Guest! Register

Current
Beautifully drawn by Sid (Erasvita@DA)!
Current Novus date and time is
... currently in progress!

Year || 503
 Season || Fall
 Temp || 35℉ (℃) - 69℉ (℃)
 Weather || The iron grip of Summer has slowly faded into the gentler Fall embrace. The morning dew frosts over in the early morning hours and melts by the time the sun hits high in the sky. Many of the trees have traded their lush, vivid green for a more suitable array of red and orange hues. But don't blink, for Winter's cold embrace is fast upon Fall's heels.

Spotlight

Character of the Season
Theodosia

Member of the Season
Nestle

Thread of the Season
r.i.p. to my youth;

Pair of the Season
Atreus and Fiona

Quote of the Season
"Are there lines she's crossing? Should she toe them or touch them with a pole and stay away wholly? But to avoid such a storm he offers, such a taste of life; to withhold herself from the chance to taste starlight, to love satin and silk and swallow pomegranate seeds not yet offered... She should be stronger." — Moira in
Small as a wish in a well

see here for nominations

DISCORD

- Sevin- return from real life
Sevin — OOC Account Signos: 205
▶ Played by Sevin [pm] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
▶ Female [She/Her/Hers] Hth:Atk:Exp:
▶ 0 [Year 503 Fall] Active Magic:
▶ 8 hh Bonded:
Hey all, I'm here to introduce myself, online I go by Sevin. Although I have taken several years off from writing and the roleplay scene, I finally feel like I have my life in order enough that I can make time for writing a couple days a week. I started RPing over 15 years ago, and primarily was active on the sites Whispers of Avalon and Helovia. I've had a lot of fun characters over the years but am looking forward to starting something new with @Quill here on Novus.

In real life, I work with animals for a career. At home, I have way too many animals, but I love it. 3 dogs, 2 permanent cats, a foster cat or kittens depending, 2 guinea pigs, a bearded dragon, fish, chickens, turkeys, and 2 retired riding horses that I do not own but who board at my property. My husband is extremely patient, but since I tolerate all his ridiculous hobbies in return, I feel that we're an even match.

Outside of writing I enjoy traveling, backpacking, kayaking, board games (gen con, anyone?), horseback riding (most hunter/jumper), knitting, and whatever other hobby has stricken my fancy for the time. Looking forward to finding old friends and meeting new ones here!

Sparrow — Moderator Signos: 241
▶ Played by Sparrow [PM] Posts: 2 — Threads: 0
▶ [Female [She/Her/Hers]] Hth:Atk:Exp:
▶ 2 [Year 501 Summer] Active Magic:
▶ 8 hh Bonded:
Sevin, I’m SO happy you’re here with us!

I’m also happy that you’ve been busy and enjoying life! Please give all of your fur-babies some love from Auntie Sprow, especially your wonderful little guinea pigs. <3

I can’t wait to see you and Quill around, and I definitely can’t wait to start writing with you again!

Pres — OOC Account Signos: 300
▶ Played by Pres [pm] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
▶ [Female [She/Her/Hers]] Hth:Atk:Exp:
▶ 1 [Year 502 Spring] Active Magic:
▶ 8 hh Bonded:
Hi Sevin, nice to meet you, I'm Pres! Novus is such a great place, I hope you are settling in okay! I was also on Helovia for a bit, off and on again. Who did you have there? I look forward to seeing Quill around.

Ahhh, another animal lover! I have so many as well....two horses, four dogs (australian shepherds), one young cow that I raised because her mama abandoned her, three goats and three cats! It is usually a bit of a circus around here with all of the animals :P

Sevin — OOC Account Signos: 205
▶ Played by Sevin [pm] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
▶ Female [She/Her/Hers] Hth:Atk:Exp:
▶ 0 [Year 503 Fall] Active Magic:
▶ 8 hh Bonded:
Nice to meet you too @Pres, I feel I'm settling in well, getting used to getting into somebody else's head again!
On Helovia I had Kahlua, Oxy, and Adelric. I miss them all dearly.
All of your animals sound really fun, I definitely want goats and a couple cows at some point, but I have to get my fencing in better order first for the goats.