Hello There, Guest! Register

Current
Beautifully drawn by Sid (Erasvita@DA)!
Current Novus date and time is
... currently in progress!

Year || 503
 Season || Fall
 Temp || 35℉ (℃) - 69℉ (℃)
 Weather || The iron grip of Summer has slowly faded into the gentler Fall embrace. The morning dew frosts over in the early morning hours and melts by the time the sun hits high in the sky. Many of the trees have traded their lush, vivid green for a more suitable array of red and orange hues. But don't blink, for Winter's cold embrace is fast upon Fall's heels.

Spotlight

Character of the Season
Theodosia

Member of the Season
Nestle

Thread of the Season
r.i.p. to my youth;

Pair of the Season
Atreus and Fiona

Quote of the Season
"Are there lines she's crossing? Should she toe them or touch them with a pole and stay away wholly? But to avoid such a storm he offers, such a taste of life; to withhold herself from the chance to taste starlight, to love satin and silk and swallow pomegranate seeds not yet offered... She should be stronger." — Moira in
Small as a wish in a well

see here for nominations

DISCORD

Dusk Court - Corrdelia
Corrdelia — Dusk Court Medic Signos: 25
▶ Played by Layla [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
▶ Female [She/Her/Hers] Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 10
▶ 4 [Year 499 Spring] Active Magic: N/A
▶ 15 hh Bonded: Hāsta (American Crow)
Character Application

Player: Layla
Referred By: @Katherine
Characters: @Morrighan
Are all characters active? Yes
When was your last character approved? 1/8
Have you filled out the "OOC Account ID" Field? Yes

Name: Corrdelia Maude
Birth season: Spring
Court: Dusk

Health: 10
Attack: 10

Items: Bonded: Realistic (purchased)
Proof: For outfit- http://novus-rpg.net/showthread.php?tid=2110&pid=17292#pid17292 , for bonded- http://novus-rpg.net/showthread.php?tid=2858&pid=17293#pid17293
Incentives: Outfit (her cloak)
Other: N/A

~~~

sid — Administrator Signos: 4,093
▶ Played by sid [PM] Posts: 55 — Threads: 4
▶ Female [She/Her/Hers] Hth: ∞ — Atk: ∞ — Exp:
▶ 22 [Year 481 Spring] Active Magic: sees through skin.
▶ 8 hh Bonded:
Approved

Your character has been approved! This thread has been moved to the Accepted Characters forum. If you make any significant updates to your character's profile, make sure to respond to this and let us know!

I really loved her history, I wonder if she’s going to earn her magic back? c;

@Asterion is the Dusk Court Sovereign! <3

I’ve sent you +20 signos for her visual reference. Her Realistic Bonded and Outfit have been approved and added to the Records. Since you didn’t specify the type of crow she has, I listed them as an American Crow - ping me if you’d like to select a different species!

In addition, you qualify for two incentives (incentivized Court + incentivized Rank), but so far you’ve only redeemed one! Incentives have to be applied to the Character who earned them, so if/when you’d like to redeem her second incentive please post here in her character app and ping staff. c:

~~~