Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - ' ' you and me and all other people *

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline e-cho [PM] Posts: 243 — Threads: 27
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

Moira Tonnerre

i will burn and burn and burn again, and you will come home safely

Asterion is an ocean of emotion, he is an undertow and Moira Tonnerre is all too happy to let him drag her under, pull her where she cannot see the light of the sun nor feel the breath of the breeze against her feathers and slide down her spine. She needs no light from above, she is a pillar of blinding light and blazing glory. A light-weaver, a dark-slayer, kin to a phoenix and child of almost-gods.

She radiates that now, burns with it, simmers with.

An inferno races within her, caged in mortal flesh that burns with the way she looks at him. And she speaks so softly, but there is steel and grit and conviction in such simple words. "You are wrong," and how golden eyes ensconced in darkness she fights so willingly set him ablaze him with the accusation. "And you are a liar. Fear is a poison in your blood and it oozes and it stinks. You are no fool, but you are running" his cheek nearly brushes hers, his breath is nearly one with hers. Her words are scalding water, steam hissing from every one even as they stay steady and true and calm. If you lean in, if you look, you can almost see her eyes glowing, you can almost feel the way her tiger-heart roars.

Somewhere in Denocte a tigress is bellowing to the skies, for her heart shatters as the echoes of his words reach down the bond and shred her when Moira will not fall.

And the phoenix does not. She is a pillar, she is steadfast.

Like a wildfire, she blazes forward. Uninhibited, unhinged, unrepentant with that damnable smile. Even as he steps away, she grins and calls forth: "There is nowhere you can run that my light will not find you, my King. Every corner of these lands will know my heart and I will not be deterred.

"Be it time and patience you demand, it is yours just as I am. Asterion, you may walk away, but know I will follow you this day until my last breath echoes from my lungs or you see it fit and tell me honestly to leave."
When she pauses, she rakes over him once more with those burning eyes and her lips quirk up, her teeth are bare and her wings rise where the bonfires can glimmer off of every inch she reveals.

"Go and find solace and peace, and I will prove to you of my heart and guide the shadows from yours in time. Goodnight, Asterion, my King, I will see you again, soon." And she picks up his paper to read and crumble it into a ball. It is thrown into a fire as she grabs another flute of champagne and tips it back while scanning for that golden girl she's come to like so well.

@Asterion @Florentine (for the mention)| "moira" | notes: fini ahhh what a lovely thread!!! thank you ;u;

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »