Novus
Hello, Guest! Register

Dawn Court  - Llewelyn

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Eris [PM] Posts: 24 — Threads: 11
Signos: 265
Dawn Court Scholar
Female [She/Her/Hers] // 6 [Year 499 Spring] // 16.3 hh // Hth: 15 — Atk: 5 — Exp: 12 // Active Magic: N/A // Bonded: N/A

Character Application

Player: Eris
Characters: N/A
Are all characters active? YES
When was your last character approved?N/A
Have you filled out the "OOC Account ID" Field? YES

Name: Llewelyn
Birth season: Spring
Court: DAWN

Health: 15
Attack: 5

Items: Got an accessory. Her bangles, horn jewels, and thigh band are part of the first three; the gold  paint is her purchased one.
Restricted Item Redemption Post: 
Incentives: I got the Dawn Court one, I think I’d like the enchantment. I’d like for the jewels in her horns to occasionally make sounds like whispers (for the gossip effect, you feel me?)
Other: Missed u 

~~~

bgchl6.gif
“Honey, on your knees when you look at me.”

Played by Offline sid [PM] Posts: 59 — Threads: 4
Signos: 6,960
Administrator

Approved

Your character has been approved! This thread has been moved to the Accepted Characters forum. If you make any significant updates to your character's profile, make sure to respond to this and let us know!

So a purchased accessory only counts for one accessory - the body paint and horn jewels are two different accessories! Thankfully though all of the bangles count as one free accessory; the thigh band one free accessory; and the jewels can count as one free accessory. That means the body paint can count as the purchased accessory, and you can also change up how it’s applied to her body if you’d like. c: When you get a chance, please post in the Accessory Redemptions thread to redeem your accessory!!

I think that sounds like a fine enchantment possibility! If you’d like to redeem an enchantment for your incentive, please add the enchantment to her profile (in the accessory section), and post in the Enchantment Redemption thread to redeem that as well! Just link back to her application for the “proof” c:

I’ve also sent you +20 signos for her visual reference. c: Excited to see you back!!

@Somnus is the Dawn Court Sovereign!

~~~