Welcome
Hello, Guest! Register

Current
Current Novus date and time is
... currently in progress!

Year || 503
 Season || Winter
 Temp || -10℉ (-23℃) to 55℉ (12℃)
 Weather || Winter has left a blanket of pristine white snow in many parts of Novus. Only Solterra remains mostly untouched by the season's frosted hold, but even the desert may feel a cold breath of wind now and then. With Winter now settled across the continent, dreams of Spring dance in the minds of many.

Spotlight
Member: E-cho

Character: Seraphina

Pair: Moira & Asterion

Thread: Coloring outside the lines

Quote: "There is something to be said for how soothing habit could be, when one was trying to avoid words they shouldn’t say." Theodosia, Cinderblock gardens
see here for nominations

- ohi
cas — OOC Account Signos: 600
▶ Played by cas [pm] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
▶ Male [Him/He/His] Hth:Atk:Exp:
▶ 503 [Year Spring] Active Magic:
▶ 8 hh Bonded:
cas here, peter pan type fossil, been rping for a long time on so many different hosts i've lost track. i usually have some form of colorful hair. i have a massive caffeine addiction. i have two cornsnakes; apricot and acheron. i can't really think of plots on the spot most of the time, but i am really open to the ideas of others and like to create all kinds of dramas for my characters. i break all the things. a lot. and i am probably known for doing really sketchy and messed up plots, so if you're into that, feel free to throw ideas at me :] i don't really have triggers, but every now and then something makes me cringe a little, but it's rare and i'll let you know if it's repeated enough to make me uncomfortable o:

Rae — OOC Account Signos: 750
▶ Played by Rae [pm] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
▶ [Female] Hth:Atk:Exp:
▶ 2 [Year 501 Summer] Active Magic:
▶ 8 hh Bonded:
Hi Cas! Welcome to Novus! I too have a massive caffeine addiction but I have made major strides in cutting back this year! Sometimes though I have a deep, deep, soul-wrenching craving for a latte... specifically this horchata latte at a small local chain near me that's just... one of the most divine things I've ever put in my mouth. Anyway I play Eik and Mateo and I have a few others coming soon ("soon") that will hopefully round out my goal of having a character in each court. I look forward to writing with you, cheers to really sketchy and messed up plots xD

cas — OOC Account Signos: 600
▶ Played by cas [pm] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
▶ Male [Him/He/His] Hth:Atk:Exp:
▶ 503 [Year Spring] Active Magic:
▶ 8 hh Bonded:
thank you! and yeah, i have cut back a lot in the last several months. but it's difficult D8 kudos to you for doing it, because it is not easy for me o.o i will have to look your chars up soon! but i am open for threads for sure :]