Novus
Hello, Guest! Register

Day Court  - Dima

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Era [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
Signos: 210
Day Court Soldier
Female [She/her] // 3 [Year 500 Winter] // 15.1 hh // Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 10 // Active Magic: N/A // Bonded: N/A

Character Application

Player: Era
Referred By: n/a
Characters: no others
Are all characters active? n/a
When was your last character approved? n/a
Have you filled out the "OOC Account ID" Field? yes

Name: Dima
Birth season:  WINTER
Court:Day

Health: 10
Attack: 10

Items: none
Restricted Item Redemption Post: n/a
Incentives: n/a
Other: 

~~~

Played by Offline sid [PM] Posts: 58 — Threads: 4
Signos: 7,315
Administrator

Our apologies!

Unfortunately, the Commoner / Citizen rank is currently restricted until our current mix of characters balances out a bit more. Keep an eye on this thread to see when it's available again, and respond to this thread once you'd like us to review the application again! Please contact me (or any other staff member) if you have any questions.

Alternatively if you'd like to choose from any of the other populace ranks, just let me know and we can continue with you application. <3

~~~

Played by Offline Era [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
Signos: 210
Day Court Soldier
Female [She/her] // 3 [Year 500 Winter] // 15.1 hh // Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 10 // Active Magic: N/A // Bonded: N/A

Fixed!

Played by Offline sid [PM] Posts: 58 — Threads: 4
Signos: 7,315
Administrator

Approved

Your character has been approved! This thread has been moved to the Accepted Characters forum. If you make any significant updates to your character's profile, make sure to respond to this and let us know!

Davke! I love seeing more of these kids, her history is absolutely spectacular. Can't wait to see her get into some more shenanigans! c;

@Raum is the Day Court Sovereign!

~~~