Played by Offline cas [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
Signos: 650
OOC Account

Raffle Ticket!

Comment to enter: +1
DA Journal Advertisement: LINK TO JOURNAL
DA Status/Poll Advertisement: LINK TO STATUS
Advertisement on Another Site: n/a
Anniversary Post: i have to say that my favorite memory was back when i joined the first time, and how friendly and helpful the admins were. they still are now, but back then i was feeling pretty iffy about the community and it was nice to know that there were great admins around to help me fix up my characters to fit here. that stuck with me and was the deciding factor to come back here to try equine rping again.

TOTAL TICKETS: [#4]

STAFF ONLY - Individual Ticket Numbers: #40, #41, #42, #43

Played by Offline Staff [PM] Posts: 230 — Threads: 109
Signos: 994,835
Official Novus Account

the deadline has been extended!

Please make sure to post any raffle forms  before June 23! This should give us all time to get caught up. c:
Thanks y'all. <3

To tag this account: @*'Random Events' without the asterisk.
Please be advised, tagging the Random Event account does not guarantee a response!

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
Signos: 0
OOC Account

Raffle Ticket!

DA Journal Advertisement: —-
DA Status/Poll Advertisement: —-
Advertisement on Another Site: —-
Anniversary Post: well... being a newbie, I guess my favorite memory is the amazing and super warm welcome I got <3 I felt at home in discord and on the site immediately and have loved each and every one of you <3
TOTAL TICKETS: 2

STAFF ONLY - Individual Ticket Numbers: #44, #45

Played by Offline bruiser [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
Signos: 300
OOC Account

Code:
Raffle Ticket!

DA Journal Advertisement: https://www.deviantart.com/xcoffinxsolox...-802293124 +1
DA Status/Poll Advertisement: https://www.deviantart.com/xcoffinxsolox...l/7632222/ +1
Advertisement on Another Site:
Anniversary Post: Probably everyone getting very confused whenever I talk about Echo the Gecko and her screaming LOL

TOTAL TICKETS: [4]

STAFF ONLY - Individual Ticket Numbers: #46, #47, #48, #49

Played by Offline Dingo [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
Signos: 1,200
OOC Account

Raffle Ticket!

DA Journal Advertisement: Here
DA Status/Poll Advertisement: Here
Advertisement on Another Site: n/a
Anniversary Post: I don't know if it counts as a memory?? But one of my most favorite things that has happened (aside from all the amazing people I've had the pleasure of meeting here and all of their fantastic, glorious characters and the shenanigans they all get up to), is the little trifecta that was unintentionally made between myself, Kat, and Sparrow. Between the three of us we all play a character pair with one another, and the third person plays that pair's child.
Eulalie (K) + Somnus (S) = Regis (D)
Israfel (S) + Ulric (D) = Charlie (K)
Fiona (K) + Atreus (D) = Eden (S) (eventually)

TOTAL TICKETS: [4]

STAFF ONLY - Individual Ticket Numbers: #50, #51, #52, #53

Come and plot with me!! Click the pixels above to check out my crew!

Played by Offline rallidae [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
Signos: 3,460
OOC Account

Raffle Ticket!

DA Journal Advertisement: https://www.deviantart.com/minthee/journ...-802971786
DA Status/Poll Advertisement: https://www.deviantart.com/minthee/status/17785380
Advertisement on Another Site: http://sonderx.jcink.net/index.php?act=ST&f=37&t=1474
Anniversary Post: so I totally hoard screenshots of discord chats that I find hilarious, which means that I have a ton of good memories to call upon; but the BEST one out of it all has to be the love and support the White Scarab has received! whenever I see interactions happen there or read the threads of the various Scarab members (the most precious gang) I just feel so! happy! Which is just further evidence (if we *needed* any) that Novus is the most welcoming community ever. Love you all tons <33

TOTAL TICKETS: 5

STAFF ONLY - Individual Ticket Numbers: #54, #55, #56, #57, #58

[Image: caine_nocturnalowlet_by_siliencely-dcds5v5.png]  [Image: messa_aimless_by_siliencely-dcds5yx.png]  [Image: aghavni-elegant-tragedy.png]
ral∙li∙dae (noun) :
the rail family, a bird family that includes the species known as rail, coot, crake, and gallinule

Played by Offline sid [PM] Posts: 59 — Threads: 4
Signos: 5,655
Administrator

WINNERS ANNOUNCED! 

Thank you to everyone who participated in the raffle! As we had 14 members participate, we drew 5 tickets and awarded prizes from 5 tiers. c: The winners, rolled on our Discord channel via the Treebot, are as follows:

1st ticket drawn: #27, belongs to @Firefly!
Congratulations! You have your choice of any free restricted item from the Agora, including a massive bonded. Please DM @sid to make your choice and redeem your free item. <3

2nd ticket drawn: #3, belongs to @Zombie!
Congratulations! You have your choice of prize between Passive Magic, Immortality, Realistic Bonded, Bonded Pack, 3 Enchantments OR any Original restricted item (excluding Character Pass). Please DM @sid to make your choice and redeem your free item. <3

3rd ticket drawn: #10, belongs to @Layla!
Congratulations! You have your choice between 2 Enchantments OR any one Original restricted item (excluding Character Pass). Please DM @sid to make your choice and redeem your free item. <3

4th ticket drawn: #57, belongs to @rallidae!
Congratulations! You have been awarded +500 signos. <3

5th ticket drawn: #46, belongs to @bruiser!
Congratulations! You have been awarded +250 signos. <3

Again, thank you to everyone who participated, and congratulations to our 5 winners! Until next time.
<3

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »