Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Site Wide Plot  - EPILOGUE: the great collapse

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Teal [PM] Posts: 22 — Threads: 5
Signos: 460
Inactive Character

Turn your magic on, to me she'd say
Everything you want's a dream away

Black.

Ebony encased me, coldness meeting my embers and chilling me to the bone. My eyes clasped shut and my breath remained held, legs scrambling in the water as I kicked to the light breaking the surface.

When breached the surface I gasped, air blowing up my lungs whilst I craned to the shore amongst beasts.

But the beasts did not try and attack. Like I, they all heeded one direction and searched for the ground under pillars that did not appear. Above all the frantic splashing, confusion wailed in the air in the form of cries. Children split from mothers, fathers washed away from families, hollering tones of desperation screeching through the air and making this whole unexplained event more difficult to navigate.

Footing at last. My hooves stumbled on the sand and soon I pushed out the water, staggering to my hooves and I, amongst a crowd of mumbling voices turned back to watch the event that had occurred.

We witnessed the island sinking.

My orbs widened. I had never seen something so crushing yet spectacular at the same time. Great waves began to swallow the lump of land, dragging it down to the depths and taking with the bridge I had crossed. I’d barely had time to explore and now I saw the beauty of it fall when my hooves had barely known it alive.

ooc: na
tags: na

Under this pressure, under this weight
We are diamonds taking shape

STAFF EDIT***
@Atlaas has rolled a 2! They have been awarded +250 signos.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »