Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - ive never fallen from quite this high

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Kalae

these days im fine....these days i tend to lie

Why am I here?...

Her inner monologue has remained dead for some time. It's quiet, and unsettling. She is young, and with youth comes a host of unanswered questions that burn through her. As she stands now, she has learned that her pretty life before had sheltered her. Each question asked had an unpleasant answer. Have you seen this woman? Have you heard of her? There had been more disappointment then she had anticipated, and she shied away from having to ask again. Now she knows it only leads to heartache and hate. 

She doesn't mean to direct her anger towards strangers, but her frustration had come to a head over the past year.

Why do I even care? It's not like she cared enough to stick around, or even say goodbye. Part of me hopes she had an accident and her body was rotting somewhere. I think that would be easier to face then her just abandoning me. She's my twin. How dare she...

Her mouth curved into a frown. The image of her sister, broken and bruised at the bottom of a hole was a haunting thought. She is supposed to be the kind twin, the loving sister and she had conjured up that picture so easily. What is wrong with her? The little mare shook her delicate head and lowered it to graze in the grasses. This place she had come to was surrounded by beauty, but she didn't feel joy when she gazed upon the mountains and the ocean brought tears to her eyes. So she closed them. Her mind was numb and her body was exhausted. She hadn't even washed away the dust from her journey to get here. She felt dirty, but strangely, she didn't care. 

She left her home with such determination, hoping with all of her heart that she would track down her sister and make her answer for what she had done. Now though, she was in a strange place, surrounded by people she didn't know, and steel walls were being raised around her heart. From the outside, one would think that she should just get over what had happened. But her sister's disappearance had foreshadowed the death of her parents, the shattering of her whole world. She was alone....and she was numb.