Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Worship  - Where do I belong?

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Baphomet

Baphomet was distanced from the court that she had called her own, the court that seemed to welcome her even though she had barely spoken to anyone. Why was it so hard to get started in a new place? So hard to make friends or even feel like she belonged. Flicking an ear, she frowned at the emotions that were swirling in her mind.

Her hooves took her on a trail, her mind otherwise distracted as she moved through the realm. Before she knew it, she was traveling up a mountain path. Shaking her head to clear the cobwebs, she paused and looked about her. She wasnt sure where she was, but she also didnt want to stop and ignore where she felt like she wave being pulled. Cresting the top of the path, she found herself confronted by statues of the gods and goddesses.

Baphomet's eyes traveled along the faces, pausing when she found the God that she had dedicated herself to. Stepping forward, she dipped into a deep bow and waited for as long as she possibly could handle the position. Standing once again, she gazed up at his face, finding the beauty etched there and smiling softly.

"Why?" Her voice was soft, meant for his ears only, if he was even actually listening. "I felt like you called me to be here. I thought I was where you wanted me. Yet I cant help but feel like I am in the wrong place. I have no one that will speak to me. No one that I can call a friend. I joined a court instead of wandering the lands alone and yet I feel more alone than ever. You value so many things... Pride, strength, humor, honor, playfulness, and violence... All I have seen in your court is the pride and violence so far. Perhaps I would be better off alone in the wilderness instead of struggling to find my place in the court." Her words drifted off as she gazed back up at him.

"What do you want from me?! Where do you want me to fit in?! Am I just another plaything that you desired and then discarded? Is that all your court is? The court that dedicated themselves to you and love you?" Her words were getting louder and more irate. Coming up here had not been intentional, but now she felt that she could not leave without telling the God exactly how she felt. She was not really in a worshiping state of mind, though she was still talking to Solis.

"Who am I kidding? You wont answer me. I am beginning to wonder if you speak to anyone." Baph frowned as she stood silently before the statue of Solis and regarded him with emotional golden eyes.

"Speaking."
@
Notes:
queen of seduction
credits