Novus
Hello, Guest! Register

Dawn Court  - Katerina

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline RB [PM] Posts: 3 — Threads: 1
Signos: 40
Dawn Court Scholar
Female [She/Her/Hers] // 4 [Year 500 Spring] // 14.2 hh // Hth: 13 — Atk: 7 — Exp: 10 // Active Magic: N/A // Bonded: N/A

Character Application

Player: RB 
Referred By: 
Characters: @Bexley @Apolonia @Marisol @Elchanan @Iscariot
Are all characters active? Yep!
When was your last character approved? 05/06/19
Have you filled out the "OOC Account ID" Field? Yessir!

Name: Katerina
Birth season: Spring
Court: Dawn!

Health: 13
Attack: 7

Items: Outfit (purchased)
Restricted Item Redemption Post: Tada!
Incentives: n/a
Other: kisses!

~~~

Played by Offline sid [PM] Posts: 59 — Threads: 4
Signos: 5,540
Administrator

Approved

Your character has been approved! This thread has been moved to the Accepted Characters forum. If you make any significant updates to your character's profile, make sure to respond to this and let us know!

DAWN COURT DAWN COURT DAWN COURT. Man it’s about time you’ve rejoined us c; and with such a lovely girl! I adore her history

This part is repeated in her personality, as well, I’m assuming that’s a mistake: “Like most born-and-raised Deluminians, she is curious to a fault and unafraid to ask (or answer) questions: Katerina can often be found picking her way book by book through the library, her patience and her nosiness both infinite. She wants answers, more than anything. Answers that might reveal some inner truth she has not quite gotten to yet. Answers that might point her in the direction of a past life. Explanations for the frequent migraines, nightmares, and gut-wrenchingly strong bouts of deja vu.”

@Ipomoea is the Dawn Court Sovereign!

I’ve sent you +20 signos for his visual reference! In addition her Outfit has been approved and added to the Records (and as discussed, please be sure to correct the coding on her profile since the Specialties tab is currently missing!) <3

~~~