Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - The River Welcomes, The River Inspires

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

I need someone who sees the fire in my eyes
And wants to play with it...

“As for myself? No magic or talents. Just traveling and exploring the lands. That’s about all I can do,” Sol chuckled. "Absolutely nothing wrong with exploring. I do the same. I have been in Novus for almost a year now and still spend most of my time wandering rather than attempting to immerse myself into the court politics. And you get to meet so many more horses that could turn into good friends by broadening your horizons and exploring your world." His thoughts strayed to the friends that he had made since being in Novus and he couldnt help the smile and twitched his lips.

“Flaming hoof prints, huh? Do the flames singe your leg feathers? If you walked on ice or snow, would the ice and snow melt? Or would the flames be unable to light due to the cold and wet conditions?” Sol barely managed to hold back the snort. What was it with tiny horses, or hybrids, that had a million questions about his hooves?! It gave him a pang of wanting his hooves to be more impressive than they really were. "Nope... no damage to my feathers, nor anyone else that I have noticed, just warm on flesh. Snow and ice do tend to melt, though ice only slightly. The only time I have ever had the flames go out was when they were fully submerged, though they relight fairly quickly after being dry again." He grinned, dipping his head in welcome to ask more questions should they be brimming over in his mind.

"Sol it is then! Nice to meet-cha," Sol turned to Corrdelia and dipped his head. "The pleasure is all mine. I have found that random meetings tends to bring together interesting friendships." He laughed, his thoughts going to Cally and Bel. "And all things considered... this is definitely not the oddest one that I have had. I had one meeting start by getting shot by a practice arrow." Sol snorted at the memory and shook his head.

"Heated hooves, that would sure come in handy when making my tea!" Sol paused. "Why in the world didnt I think of that? I prefer tea over most drinks, but have never used my hooves to heat the water for it before." He found himself completely blown away that something so simple had never occurred to him before she said it.

"I am a psychic through my work, I can read the cards and the stars, communicate with the spirit realm for messages they are trying to send us… I am also an empath, so I can read emotions and auras- to an extent, anyway." Sol tilted his head. "That is fascinating. I have never spoken to anyone with your skills, so I am obviously in the dark..." He glanced at his hooves and snorted. The massive stallion was never actually in the dark physically, though he did love to learn more about the world and beings around him. A small part of him wondered what she would read from him emotionally, considering he usually kept his thoughts and feelings as far buried as he possibly could. Feeling things had gotten him in so much trouble when he was younger.

"Speaking."
@Icarus - @Corrdelia
Notes: <3
CREDITS

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »