Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Champion of one Court and Regent of another - Israfel

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Baphomet

Baphomet snorted as she finally reached a place where she could halt and rest. She had decided to take some time to work on meeting other courts if possible and decided that Terrastella was a good place to start. Taking a deep breath, she gazed at the world around her, gold eyes cool and calculating as she took in the striking views that had definitely not been the planned sight when she started this journey. She must have taken a wrong turn somewhere. Baphomet had been seeking the Court proper... not a cliff that she could fall off of and kill herself.

Gazing around her, she wondered if she was the only soul dumb enough to travel up here and try to find life. "Do I retrace my path and try another route? Do I wait here and see if I can find someone that will give me directions? Am I dumb for even trying?" She muttered questions to herself as she caught her breath and rested with a heavy sigh. Why had she even bothered to step forward for a position in the court? She was so out of her element since arriving in Novus and had only met a couple of the others that lived in this realm.

Stomping one peach hued hoof, she listened to the metallic rattle of her bangles and let it soothe her frustrations. Her golden coronet was a reassuring weight on her brow and she had taken the time to clean her goat like horns before leaving home. Even her chimeric coat gleamed with health. So she was a bit vain... or at least she would only claim a bit of her true depths of vanity. If she was meeting others as the new Champion of Community, she wanted to look her best and be a figure that at least looked the part.

"Speaking."
@Israfel
Notes: Someday I might be decent at starters XD
queen of seduction
credits