Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - {Fall} Is Every Goodbye a True Goodbye?

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Modes

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 15
Signos: 0
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  8 [Year 502 Summer]  |  16 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 33  |    Active Magic: Body-Water Manipulation  |    Bonded: N/A

Look Forward... Trust Yourself... Find Peace

"Forget swimming into a school of jellyfish, it was crossing territories of a shark. We'll be okay now though, we have each other again, and we can keep moving forward together now. No matter what, you'll have my support in anything you need, anything you do. Look at me, getting as sappy as a damselfish. Of course we can swim forward from here, there's only open ocean ahead of us, no troubles on the surf." The mention of sharks caused Pol to nearly panic. The terror that she felt at the mention of them, let alone the sight of one in the water, was a big part of why she was rarely brave enough to actually touch the sea and had found herself more acclimated to being on the land. "As long as we avoid surf filled with sharks... I think I can handle just about anything. Just no sharks... Lets avoid the sharks. Please... no sharks." She stammered as she gazed at her sister with wide eyes.

"Well, I'm going nowhere fast. Novus is my home, and as long as you're here, neither of us will ever be alone. I never realized before . . . you have mama's eyes . . . . I'm sorry there's so much you don't know, even about yourself and Treaders . . . so much you were never taught, you never learned. Things mama should have taught you . . . that I should have taken over when she left us. It's getting late, however, and I must return to Dusk before it gets too late. We'll meet up again soon, alright. If you need me, sing for me, and I'll come." The comment about her mother's eyes hit Pol like a ton of bricks. "Bella... next time we see each other... Can you tell me what mama looked like? I dont remember her. I sorta remember Northern Caps... and I obviously remember the... triton... But I dont remember mama at all." She sighed, carefully editing her words to avoid bothering Bel with her opinions of Ice Shard... or Icehole as he was now firmly known in her head.

"Get some sleep, sister; it has been a long swim through rough waters for us . . . I will see you soon. I promise." Pol found herself nodding as she stepped forward to press her side to her sister's in farewell. The massive black and gold stallion nodded to the filly as he set a lower wing over Bel's back to keep her close and supported as they traveled. Pol watched with soft, turmoil filled eyes as they disappeared, finally turning on her heel and heading to the place where she had decided that she would set up her home.

"Speaking"
@Below Zero
Notes: And finished <3

CREDIT to Akatsukislilwolf (offsite)

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »