Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - hunger

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Lucinda

that gleam in your eyes
is so familiar a gleam
A voice takes her away from her thoughts and Lucinda turns to see a woman of gray approaching. She looks like she might be a creature from the sea itself with her unique bright orange mutation on her head. The ebony mare looks on with curiosity, but also amusement. It's as if the stranger can read her mind.

"Yes, I never understood the trivial gatherings the Courts like to hold," she replies with a yawn. There is always laughing and dancing, but nothing truly to celebrate about. The autumn season came and went every year, so nothing new to be celebrated there. There were many drinks, but after a few, they're nothing special. Even the merchants in the markets aren't selling anything of worth to her or the Scorpions.

One upside to not pledging allegiance to any Court is not being obligated to attend any of the so called festivities they started up. It also became helpful during times of war and not having to pick a side, or really participate at all. She could stand along the sidelines and watch what others did and revel in the fact that she's not involved. This is what she's done her entire time within Solterra and she had never once been touched by their Raum.

There is a flash of sharp white teeth when the other woman smiles. It catches Lucinda's attention immediately and she wonders if she's a creature she's only heard about in stories. The kelpies of the sea were known to come up to land and change their form. If one isn't careful, they could be bitten and turned into one themselves. This sort of power and chaos has always intrigued her, but she unfortunately never had the pleasure to meet one. Until now.

"I am not one to be found so easily," she says, keeping herself in mystery for just a bit longer. Usually she doesn't give out her name so soon, but if this woman truly is a kelpie, it just might be worth having the connection. "Lucinda."

Looking at Anandi, there is something almost catlike about her. Is this woman seeing her as prey? She would be disappointed to find out that Lu is not that naive and would be much more difficult to hunt. The ebony mare keeps her guard up just in case.

"I have to say, I have not met a kelpie before," she says with an all-knowing smirk, her eyes gazing straight into Anandi's. In a way she is saying that she knows her secret and her eyes glow almost as a threat. Watch out, or you might be the one feeling wrath. But after a short moment, she relaxes and her lips curve into a smirk. "But from the stories, I have always wanted to." Perhaps it is daring of her to say, but it's true. What could Anandi reveal that the stories did not (or could not)?

@Anandi <3
"Speaking."

credits

Messages In This Thread
hunger - by Lucinda - 11-24-2019, 06:04 PM
RE: hunger - by Anandi - 12-08-2019, 02:11 PM
RE: hunger - by Lucinda - 12-15-2019, 05:57 PM
RE: hunger - by Anandi - 12-22-2019, 01:51 AM
RE: hunger - by Lucinda - 12-23-2019, 04:49 PM
RE: hunger - by Anandi - 12-30-2019, 03:45 PM
RE: hunger - by Lucinda - 01-01-2020, 01:22 AM
RE: hunger - by Anandi - 01-04-2020, 05:47 PM