Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - What is a Bull to do here?

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Trevelyan

Trevelyan
"Reach down into your heart and you'll find many reasons to fight: Survival. Honor. Glory. But what about those who feel it's their duty to protect the innocents? There you will find a warrior savage enough to match any dragon; and in the end, they'll retain what the others don't: their humanity."

The blue roan and gold dun bull stood on the beach, gazing out at the sea and trying to remember landmarks. He had been wandering for a while now and couldn't help but wonder where his shiver was... This was the time they were usually seeking warmer waters, pups being born and the priestesses visiting the different Alphas. Instead, he was standing on the snowy beach, dark chocolate hooves sinking in until they were barely visible. The water here would be icy, nothing he wanted to dive into. Just the thought of the cold water send a shudder down his spine and he turned away from the frigid waves.

"Maker's breath... What did I get myself into? I could be with the shiver, helping my brother to defend the females and pups." He muttered as he gazed up and down the beach. Flicking his orange tipped fluke, he began to wander, wondering if he would find someone or if the beach was truly as deserted as it seemed. A cool wind, laden with salt from the ocean, blew around him, making his vibrant pelt stand on end and making the 18 hand tall bull whine under his breath. Winter was not his favorite time of year. Perhaps he should find a cloak or something to protect him from the cold while he was on land.

The thought filled his head as he found a place where the wind was less obnoxious. Looking up, he realized he was beside what seemed like a tower of rock. Thankfully for the aquatic stallion, it meant that the wind was blocked and the area was a fraction warmer than just standing on the beach. He decided to rest here, relaxing the muscles in his back and fluke and letting himself stand in the still air.

"Speech"
@
Notes: Open <3