Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - winter song

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Kat [PM] Posts: 146 — Threads: 25
Signos: 77
Vagabond Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Spring]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 28 — Atk: 32 — Exp: 53  |    Active Magic: Energy Transference  |    Bonded: Fylax (Gryphon)

i searched the world to find you
There is silence between them, for a short time. Perhaps it is that the girl is wishing Antiope would tell her more about the world that she used to call home. The Regent sees no need to. It is all in the past, after all, and it is all something she is trying so hard to push down and down and down. There is so much she is trying to keep behind her, but even with her magic it seems she cannot outrun it all.

Vaeri’s voice inevitably breaks the quiet, as she begins to describe a place that seems like it is lost to time’s influence. It doesn’t surprise her, considering what the island is capable of. Antiope watches as the other mare’s body glows like the moon between her antlers, and it makes her wonder how closely tied her magic is to her emotions.

She wonders what it must be like to have a magic like that.

“I would be interested in seeing this place you’ve described,” the Regent says after a moment of consideration, eyes lingering on the girl as she thinks. She turns toward the forest and away from the clearing, waiting for Vaeri to lead the way.

There are so many things she could tell the other woman about this island. Magical hoofprints on the beaches, a bear made of sand that controls biting, stinging insects. Strange creatures that aren’t quite what we know. But Antiope thinks of only one thing, as she follows Vaeri into the woods and they disappear among the trees and snow and shadow. “There was a snake, made from leaves and tree bark with eyes of swirling sea water…”

"Speaking."
| @Vaeri going to close mine out here!

[Image: 13716916_Rc8f5hGvZkB3cYP.png]
a war is calling
the tides are turned

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »